Partick Thistle new kit (it’s real!)

Putting yer hilariously bad mascot’s face on a strip is right up there with that horrifying T.H.I.S.T.L.E song.

Even worse is they’re going to have that roaster Foster wearing it B-D
Think he was released at the end of last season but I wouldn’t rule out him wearing something similar on Sportscene…

Castore suddenly not looking too bad now

Weird as their away is quite a decent strip

3_51adbc70-5bc6-49ac-8936-2a5992e976de_900x.jpg

I seriously dislike thistle and their weirdo yesser fans and their attitude towards us.

Quite happy to shake begging buckets in our faces when they were going to the wall then boot us when we were at our lowest

The three people that support Partick Thistle in Glasgow will be annoyed at this.

Seriously though, where are all the Thistle fans? I was born in Glasgow and have lived here most of my life but genuinely could count on one hand the amount of them I have met.
I know two but one of them emigrated to New Zealand year's ago! he maybe had a vision :D

that's awful - but also awesome at the same time

If it was some random south american team rather than thistle i'd be buying that :D

If they released that even as a charity top it would probably do well for the absolute absurdity of it. I quite enjoy buying random teams tops for wearing about the house so could genuinely see me buying it for a laugh.

A kit like that for a team like Partick Thistle will sell way more than a bog standard traditional effort. You'll get plenty of non jags buying it. Probably be worth a bit of cash as a collectors item in years.

I’m surprised the mentally challengeds have never had their strips made by that O’Neill’s mob, they’re perfectly suited to them.

They are on complete opposite side of Glasgow though.

What a strange place for them all to congregate :))
True.
Growing up I knew more who supported Thistle than Hamilton, Motherwell or the manky mob!

The later being more due to apartheid schooling mind you...

its a wind up started by the club have to say it worked a treat fair play to them .A lot of people fell for it not only on here

Back