Partick Thistle new kit (it’s real!)

Castore suddenly not looking too bad now

Weird as their away is quite a decent strip

3_51adbc70-5bc6-49ac-8936-2a5992e976de_900x.jpg

That top in long sleeved is a decent top to be fair

I mean... they've really gone for it and leaned right in to it.

Go hard or go home.

Edit: home kit normal, this is an alternate one for charity then, I take it?

The three people that support Partick Thistle in Glasgow will be annoyed at this.

Seriously though, where are all the Thistle fans? I was born in Glasgow and have lived here most of my life but genuinely could count on one hand the amount of them I have met.
I can think of five and one of them has been dead since 1997.

My missus is a Thistle fan (no seriously, they do exist) and I just showed her this.

"Why would anyone think thats a good idea?" was the first thing she said :))

Serious question: as someone who has never lived in Scotland, are Clyde and Queen's Park as poorly supported as Thistle appears to be?

I always had the impression that Thistle was supported by folks who wanted to pretend they supported neither of the OF, or it was trendy to do so. Where does the Clyde or QP support base come from then?

Serious question: as someone who has never lived in Scotland, are Clyde and Queen's Park as poorly supported as Thistle appears to be?

I always had the impression that Thistle was supported by folks who wanted to pretend they supported neither of the OF, or it was trendy to do so. Where does the Clyde or QP support base come from then?
Again, I know quite a few Clyde fans from East Kilbride - but all my dads generation. I don't know any in their 30s/40s

When I was growing up (‘70s and ‘80s) they were easily the third biggest club in Glasgow. They were in the old Premier League most of that time and had a decent ish support.

No idea if that’s still the case now.

To be absolutely fair I read the thread title and fully expected some kind of rainbow LGBTQIABCDEFG effort with George Floyd’s face on the front. The 11 student wankers who follow Partick Thistle would lap that shite up.

So from that point of view, it’s a good effort.

Back