Match Thread ** Partick v Rangers - 19:45 Tue 6th Feb - RangersTV.tv **

Just win. Scrappy 1-0 I will take all day long!

Sheep have two horrendous fixtures next - lets pile the pressure on them and Celtic

Toiling again I fear. We need Docherty drive in midfield in place of Holt and Windlass up top with Morelos. If they had taken the 3 sitters, we'd have been overjoyed on Sunday.
Our inability to put away sitters has cost us dear this season.

Toiling again I fear. We need Docherty drive in midfield in place of Holt and Windlass up top with Morelos. If they had taken the 3 sitters, we'd have been overjoyed on Sunday.
Our inability to put away sitters has cost us dear this season.
Too right, it’s not even being half chances, real sitters missed at vital times, misdirected headers and sclaffed shots.

Banned during the last game for starting a fight saying Morelos was never a £10 million striker. Back just in time for this one. Expecting a much improved performance (we are away, after all) but a tight and tough game. 0-2 Rangers, Morelos and Cummings both to score.

I think if we play one up front then its cummings for me.
Even if its two up to he has to get his chance.
I predict this lad will do great things at our club.
Fed up seeing morelos missing sitters or windass disapearing

Holt again, no Morelos with Cummings, no Docherty. Cummings is just not suited to playing upfront alone.

Only the 2nd game I’ve missed this season down to not justifying taking a day off and getting home at 1.30am again. The games not even started and I’m already glad i sold my ticket.

Just %^*& off Murty.

Hope i'm proved wrong but cummings up top himself doesn't fill me with confidence.

Would rather see Docherty start as well.w Why did we shell out 600k for a sub.

Morelos has been poor the last two games, has played practically without a break this season despite being midway through a season when he arrived.

It’s hardly a crazy idea to start without him.

Latest posts

Back