Administrator
Staff member
VHik8mW.png

Last edited:
Wes
Tav Martin Cardoso John
Candeias Docherty Goss Murphy
Cummings Morelos

Either play a 4-4-2 or have Cummings behind Morelos in a 4-2-3-1.

Players need dropped/a toe up the arse.

I expect a good response, so I'll go for 3-0.
Agree with this

Wes

Tav Bates Martin John

Goss Holt

Candeias Docherty Murphy

Morelos

Cummings and Miller being an option from the bench is a plus if we're chasing a late goal.

Will be going along as usual.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Time to stand up and be counted lads, play like you know you can and let us forget that dismal performance against Hibs.

Any win will do for this Bear, can't believe I am once again having to say, "this is a must win game"

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Managed to get a ticket for this one this morning, hoping for a quick bounce back and easy 3 points.
3-1 Gers.

Sick of playing one up top against diddy clubs. Attack these c.unts and give them double trouble up top. Put the game out of sight as early as possible for a change ffs !! It's Partick f.ucking Thistle for christ sake !!

Fod

Tav
Martin
Cardoso
John

Candeias
Goss
Docherty
Murphy

Cummings
Morelos.

The people who don't perform should be dropped and the next available player gets the next game and takes take their spot its simple if someone has a stinker or doesn't put it in they don't deserve to be playing in the next match attitudes change and every game the players give 100% or suffer the consequences, picking favourites should not be happening.

Just read that league table. We've lost more games than Hibs. We've lost as many games as Hearts. And We've lost only 1 less than Killie.

That is horrific.

Wes
Tav Martin Cardoso John
Candeias Docherty Goss Murphy
Cummings Morelos

Either play a 4-4-2 or have Cummings behind Morelos in a 4-2-3-1.

Players need dropped/a toe up the arse.

I expect a good response, so I'll go for 3-0.
Love to see the 4-4-2 but can't see it.Need to start taking the early chances and putting these teams away.

A game we need to take 3 points from, how many times have we said that this season. Don’t care about the score just feckin win it

Important to get the 3 points, sheep keep beating the dross, can't leave ourselves too much to make up again

Think we will go with, not sure goss should drop out but I think he will want to give Docherty a chance and won’t be dropping holt

Wes
Tav
Bates
Martin
John
Candieas
Holt
Docherty
Murphy
Cummings
Morelos

Think we will go with, not sure goss should drop out but I think he will want to give Docherty a chance and won’t be dropping holt

Wes
Tav
Bates
Martin
John
Candieas
Holt
Docherty
Murphy
Cummings
Morelos

Presume you missed Goss out by mistake mate?

We won't go with just Holt and Docherty in the mid .

Gers to get back on track with a 2-0 win.
K M to play a part in the game possibly as a sub.
If so would not be surprised if he was to get a goal.

We need to go with two up front. Our finishing, or lack of finishing, needs to be sorted immediately.

Would an Advocaat style 4-4-2 work?

One side with a winger, the other side with a more solid midfielder playing wide.

Foderingham

Tavernier
Martin
Cardoso
John

Docherty
Holt
Goss
Murphy

Morelos
Cummings

?

A victory is required. It always is for The Famous. And with a wee bit style & a couple of goals to spare, please. That requires intensity, pace and direction right from the start. Thank you.

I hope we get a couple of early goals. I am sick and tired of living on my nerves. This season has taken 5 years off my life already.

Think we will go with the same 11 again.

Not predicting anything, too many just cannot be trusted to turn up as required.

Hopefully Docherty starts tonight. We need to be more physical in midfield. I'd be tempted to go with Cummings instead of Morelos as well. Miller will be on the bench I expect so hopefully Herrera is not in squad I shake my head every time he comes on.
I'll be going tonight mind and get to ground early fellow Bears as last couple of games it's been a nightmare to get in.

Back