Parts of Falkirk looking well.

Aye it is!
Lived here all my life and the place is hoaching with mentally challengeds.
I've lived there all my life and youre talking pish . There are mentally challengeds like anywhere else in WoS but no way it's as bad as you're making out .

Aye it is!
Lived here all my life and the place is hoaching with mentally challengeds.
I've lived there all my life and youre talking pish . There are mentally challengeds like anywhere else in WoS but no way it's as bad as you're making out .

According to the latest census, Cumbernauld has just over 13k wine and grapes out of a total population of 51k.

Pretty much 25%.

I brought my kids up in Cumbernauld, yes there are Earls for sure but we are by far the main event. If memory serves, 4 or 5 Rangers buses and 1 or 2 for the filth.

Like my dear friend John Talbot who ran the Bus, who died last May, always in my thoughts. Flowers will be on his grave, although I think a bottle of Vodka my go down better, LOL, Never Forgotten.
Thinking of John Talbot, takes me back to our 9 in a row years. How we danced on the steps of the West Enclosure, prompted by his secret wee stash of Vodka. However aided by a big stash of Blue Label Smirnoff, I will be dancing, singing, and will raise a glass to John.

Falkirk, Grangemouth and all the surrounding towns and villages were predominantly Bears over the years. Grangemouth Rangers club in Wood street used to take 2 -4 supporters buses every week while they struggled to fill a bus from the Avongrange pub. Also a popular stopping off point for many supporters clubs coming over from all over Scotland going across to Edinburgh or Dunfermline etc. for away games.
We used to go to the GRC regularly and a great set up.

Back