Parts of Falkirk looking well.

It honestly amazed me when I went to work in Falkirk just how staunch it is!
it genuinely surprised me coming from Ayrshire.
Falkirk, Grangemouth and all the surrounding towns and villages were predominantly Bears over the years. Grangemouth Rangers club in Wood street used to take 2 -4 supporters buses every week while they struggled to fill a bus from the Avongrange pub. Also a popular stopping off point for many supporters clubs coming over from all over Scotland going across to Edinburgh or Dunfermline etc. for away games.

Falkirk, Grangemouth and all the surrounding towns and villages were predominantly Bears over the years. Grangemouth Rangers club in Wood street used to take 2 -4 supporters buses every week while they struggled to fill a bus from the Avongrange pub. Also a popular stopping off point for many supporters clubs coming over from all over Scotland going across to Edinburgh or Dunfermline etc. for away games.
Wee Rangers was superb mate

I don't know Springburn at all but an old boy in the toon born and bred Springburn says 40, 50 year ago there was'nt a Pape in the place.

How times change for the worse!!
40, 50 year ago there wasnt a cult de sac in Springburn but in my bit, we have 75% Rangers, they know what's coming, they had a pre warning the last 2 old firm games minus the flags, bunting, smoke bombs and fireworks

Was a crazy place to stop off Grangemouth Rangers Club , the idea being stop off 12 ish, stay for the pre match festivities, sash bash and leave 1:45- 2pm ish to the game however such was the party atmosphere, bands, singsongs etc they would leave about 2:20pm and probably miss a good bit of the first half on many occasion :D
Was in a few times albeit under age before it shut was excellent! Grangemouth bus sometimes shares with us for away games with smaller allocations

Back