Parts of Falkirk looking well.

Just wait until the championship is confirmed. Falkirk will most definitely be red white and blue ;)
Imagine they 2 horses at the kelpies with flags and 55 banners hanging from there necks
Just wait until the championship is confirmed. Falkirk will most definitely be red white and blue ;)
Yes the Kelpies would look fantastic draped in 55 banners :)

Starting to see 55 stickers in Cumbernauld which is good to see as this place is full of mentally challengeds.
Normally every lamppost or street sign has ultra celtic or green brigade stickers on it - barking!

Remember being in The Station Pub in Crieff 1 Sunday and there was a hen crowd in from Tillicoultry/Tullibody can't remember which and some of the girls were up dancing on the pool table tops down/off they appeared rather good fun.

Great to see, and thanks for posting, OP.
Keep it going, Bears; and keep posting the pics on here. WATP.

I used to use the Alva and District bus many many years ago, it had a right few characters on it.
When 55 is clinched my first glass will toast my big mate from there who died the same week as Sandy Jardine, i know it is said often but he was the biggest bear ever.
Like my dear friend John Talbot who ran the Bus, who died last May, always in my thoughts. Flowers will be on his grave, although I think a bottle of Vodka my go down better, LOL, Never Forgotten.

Being a highlander, I didn't really know Falkirk was full of Bears. Makes me wonder why Falkirk fans are so bitter, throwing fake eyeballs at Dean Shiels was pretty grim behaviour.

Being a highlander, I didn't really know Falkirk was full of Bears. Makes me wonder why Falkirk fans are so bitter, throwing fake eyeballs at Dean Shiels was pretty grim behaviour.
I think they just had a wee mob of schoolboy casuals around that time, I'm sure it was one of their 'high-jinks'

All the bridges along the carron works path from the railway bridge to the kelpies have some form of spray paint or stickers over them as well
Yeah, was done last summer, my street runs parallel to the path, there was some tit for tat stuff under the old railway bridge for a few months, the young team keep the stickers up too, they're everywhere.

Yeah, was done last summer, my street runs parallel to the path, there was some tit for tat stuff under the old railway bridge for a few months, the young team keep the stickers up too, they're everywhere.
Plenty along the canal path as well, don’t mind on the newer building but on some of the older builds it’s not a great look to use paint on them

Back