Pathetic Quality From Castore

Travel polo shirt is now available to buy. Why does some of our training/travel stuff have embroidered badges but some doesn't? It takes away from the quality of the product with the printed badge, looks a bit tacky to me.
Absolutely fucking horrific

Another day, another product.

'Away' Anthem Jacket.

‘Training anthem jacket’. How often do the players stand for an anthem at training?

Just received a picture off my missus of the sponsor coming off my sons top from last season. I was suspicious it had lasted as long.

Anyone received the email with the baby kits yet? Maybe nit picking, but on the home top the Castore badge clearly squint. Bit embarrassing when you’re advertising defected goods.

Can you return stuff bought online at the Ibrox store?

I don’t trust hermes not to mess up the return

Anyone know if there is going to be an update to the website in terms of stuff we can buy?

International bears get a choice of the strips, travelling tops and anthem jackets. Oh, and some Rangers/Arsenal pre season t shirts.

Nothing in terms of merchandise or anything else. Ordering stuff can cost a fortune in terms of delivery (if you don't spend over x amount) so I tend to wait until everything is available before ordering. But there's literally the bare bones for us to order.

Bit of a rant so apologies.

Another day, another product.

'Away' Anthem Jacket.

£95 for that you have got to be bloody kidding ?

Just
Anyone received the email with the baby kits yet? Maybe nit picking, but on the home top the Castore badge clearly squint. Bit embarrassing when you’re advertising defected goods.
got the email about the baby kits, why does it have black pinstripes on it?

What do NIKE or ADIDAS charge for similar? Just curious I wouldn't pay £95 for that I was given the Hoodie last year and at £60 I thought that was a lot for a football item. I'd rather have a GANT one at £75.

Anthem jackets for Chelsea are £74.95 and Liverpool’s are £69.95 both made by Nike and the quality of them are far superior to Castore’s offering.

Arsenal’s are £70 and Man Utd’s are £74.95 both by Adidas and again the quality are much better.

Just

got the email about the baby kits, why does it have black pinstripes on it?
That was my first thought seeing it. Doesn't look like a replica of the actual home kit. Is it actually like that in reality or have they actually made it with proper material and stripes to match the home kit? Maybe just a shite picture.

Anyone know if there is going to be an update to the website in terms of stuff we can buy?

International bears get a choice of the strips, travelling tops and anthem jackets. Oh, and some Rangers/Arsenal pre season t shirts.

Nothing in terms of merchandise or anything else. Ordering stuff can cost a fortune in terms of delivery (if you don't spend over x amount) so I tend to wait until everything is available before ordering. But there's literally the bare bones for us to order.

Bit of a rant so apologies.
There should be the usual souvenirs on the website all the time. Mugs, scarves, hats, things for your house etc etc should be widely available.

Can you return stuff bought online at the Ibrox store?

I don’t trust hermes not to mess up the return
I havea hermes return box outside my work and never had an issue, then I returned my top and castore told me it take a month for them to process they really aren't fit for purpose

No home shorts on the website, none in Buchanan Street shop, anyone know if they have them in the Ibrox shop at the moment?

I havea hermes return box outside my work and never had an issue, then I returned my top and castore told me it take a month for them to process they really aren't fit for purpose
Managed to get it sorted earlier today, staff at the club shop couldn’t be more helpful

Was the first time I’d been in but I’ll try get back in when it’s quieter. The layout/stock levels was class

Anthem jackets for Chelsea are £74.95 and Liverpool’s are £69.95 both made by Nike and the quality of them are far superior to Castore’s offering.

Arsenal’s are £70 and Man Utd’s are £74.95 both by Adidas and again the quality are much better.
The thing is, you can't solely put this at the door of Castore.

Rangers would have had to agree a price point for all the stuff.

Bisgrove, again, signing off on this kind of thing and not thinking of the fans.

Bisgrove, again, signing off on this kind of thing and not thinking of the fans.
He needs reigned in big time. He’s been given the benefit of the doubt so far because everyone’s buzzing about 55, he’ll quickly find the goodwill stops if he continues his pish in the coming seasons

Managed to get it sorted earlier today, staff at the club shop couldn’t be more helpful

Was the first time I’d been in but I’ll try get back in when it’s quieter. The layout/stock levels was class
I thought the club shop was much better but went for lazy option and returned it, they've confirmed it's now been processed I'll get the refund in 7 days

He needs reigned in big time. He’s been given the benefit of the doubt so far because everyone’s buzzing about 55, he’ll quickly find the goodwill stops if he continues his pish in the coming seasons
Totally agree mate.

He's a marketing guy, there to bring in money and add it to his CV before he moves on to some other venture elsewhere.

But, yes, he does need to be reigned in imo. He only sees pound signs and not much else. That's all well and good, but sometimes the downstream impact on the fans can have a negative effect.

I'm keeping an eye on him.

Travel polo shirt is now available to buy. Why does some of our training/travel stuff have embroidered badges but some doesn't? It takes away from the quality of the product with the printed badge, looks a bit tacky to me.
That’s horrendous.

Castore run the shops, why would Rangers be agreeing prices? It’s laid at Castore’s door to run operations, Rangers ain’t picking the prices of each item, we just get the cheques when they are sold

Castore run the shops, why would Rangers be agreeing prices? It’s laid at Castore’s door to run operations, Rangers ain’t picking the prices of each item, we just get the cheques when they are sold
Rangers do have to sign-off on the price point which Castore come to them with.

Normally there will be broad agreement.

However there is a reason that that the Newcastle Castore anthem jacket is £70 and Rangers Castore anthem jacket is £95.

Same product, different prices.

Newcastle clearly - and quite rightly - were not happy with Castore's original pricing for these jackets.

Bisgrove obviously thought an overpriced jacket was acceptable to punt to Rangers fans.

Been wondering why H&H aren't questioning this stuff tbh, it was mentioned after the home top came out and I haven't heard it mentioned again unless I missed it.

To be fair mate. H&H and FF’s media volunteer are between a rock and a hard place.

If they start asking probing, awkward, “negative” questions of the club - the media access privileges they have could be quickly taken away from them.

This shouldn’t have a bearing but at the end of the day - they are fans like you and I.

Hopefully they’ll be able to provide comment on it though. There’s plenty of admin on here are very outspoken about Castore, so hopefully no reason why FF fan media won’t take the club to task on this.

Newcastle and Wolves away suggest they CAN do a decent away kit when they try.

As an aside almost all my puma, umbro and Hummel stuff still fine after numerous washes and many years

Like I said I wouldn’t be paying that for any football merchandise made by any company. Have you physically seen and touched the Chelsea Liverpool merchandise? Just curious. I’ve posted before as a guy too old to be a fashion guru I liked the Hummel stuff it was different and good quality still got polo shits that were £25 and they wash up perfectly.

I was waiting on these being released so I could buy them for work. $72 for a polo shirt with iron on badges is disappointing. It’s too much money to spunk on something that may or may not last more than a couple of washes.

Oh and that away anthem jacket is honking.

To be fair mate. H&H and FF’s media volunteer are between a rock and a hard place.

If they start asking probing, awkward, “negative” questions of the club - the media access privileges they have could be quickly taken away from them.

This shouldn’t have a bearing but at the end of the day - they are fans like you and I.

Hopefully they’ll be able to provide comment on it though. There’s plenty of admin on here are very outspoken about Castore, so hopefully no reason why FF fan media won’t take the club to task on this.
I’m sorry, but if a media outlet whether H&H or Daily Record pay £25k for media access, they should be allowed to ask whatever questions they want! No matter how uncomfortable that makes the club feel.

I got the wee lads too delivered. (Home top)

It’s a thing of beauty.

Due to the size, far less gold/yellow and beautifully stitched and sized.

Genuinely looks tops class. Might buy another and keep it for him. I know how much I enjoy looking at my first (ish) top.

I ordered the away top, probably more as an experiment, but it’s a piece of junk. What’s the cheap collar and in lay all about? It looks shite.

We bought last seasons top with the gold champions on it to keep it for the baby for when he’s older so he will always have the top from the year he was born.

Look what happened to the club1872 directors when they started asking questions. Now they are facing regime change ;)

Here's hoping if the new board get put in place this will be the first issue they deal with but I very much doubt it.

The shop had scarves, notepads, balls, etc plus dog jackets. Maybe castore learning

Back