Pathetic Quality From Castore

Anyone know if the shop at Ibrox or Buchan Galleries keep the brown 150 years retro ball in stock or is it online order only?

Need one for a gift.

Seeing as this seems to be the general Castore observations thread - remind me what’s the consensus on sizing of the home tops this year?

Remember reading around launch they were a good but shorter than last season?

Went my usual size last year and was on the snug side but with the shop being shut at the time I couldn’t be arsed returning it.

Seeing as this seems to be the general Castore observations thread - remind me what’s the consensus on sizing of the home tops this year?

Went my usual size last year and was on the snug side but with the shop being shut at the time I couldn’t be arsed returning it.

Im the same size as last year (XL)

This years top is shorter, but in my case for the better. Last years top was too long IMO.

I had to size up. I was an XL in last years home and 3rd kit, bought an XL this year and had to return it for a XXL. Same with this year's white match day training top too, had to size up to XXL whereas last year I was an XL in the match day training top. I did see other folk on here saying that M & L sizes in this year's top were more or less same as last year's though. If you have a chance to go to the store just try it on in there.

My home top is pretty much the same as last years in terms of sizing, this years away kit is a lot smaller though.

Well that’s another tops sponsor falling off after 5 washes all less than the recommended temperature and no softeners etc. The badges on the inside are completely gone.

Seen this beauty in the Ibrox Store today, seem to have plenty of the Champions Top in stock now. Don’t imagine this one will sell though :)
64177-AC5-A555-4-C2-C-A053-95214-BBE3442.jpg

Has anyone bought any of the polo shirts? I want to get one but the sizing always seems different depending which item you buy. Strips I’m a large. Training gear medium, bought match day training top in medium and it was far too tight.

Has anyone ordered and received a baby kit? I got my despatch email but is saying that the baby kit will be sent later, it's for a birthday present so if it's going to be a long time before I get it, I'd rather get a refund.

Has anyone bought any of the polo shirts? I want to get one but the sizing always seems different depending which item you buy. Strips I’m a large. Training gear medium, bought match day training top in medium and it was far too tight.
That’s what I normally have to do. I had a look at the polo shirts today & the large looks huge in my opinion, feels like a stretchy material

Bought a 2-3 year old home kit for my wee one, arrived and it’s a good bit smaller than last seasons, so ordered the 3-4 on 2nd August and still no dispatch email.

Really is pretty poor, especially with £5.50 postage on each order.

Has anyone ordered and received a baby kit? I got my despatch email but is saying that the baby kit will be sent later, it's for a birthday present so if it's going to be a long time before I get it, I'd rather get a refund.
Nah, I’ve not received mine. I was in the store today and they had loads! So annoying. Could easily have picked one up today. Might cancel and get my delivery back!

I got two polos out of the “golf range” I’m medium in the strip and i was medium in these.

2 weeks i've been waiting for a 3-4 yr old and an adults top too.

I've got the Champions top, this season's home kit, away kit and the away kit for my two boys. No issues as yet with anything after a couple of washes, although the away kits haven't been washed yet. The away kits arrived about 3 days after ordering which was pretty good.

Glad to hear it, it seems to be a real mixed bag with regards to quality from Castore and that puts me off
4 strips two training tops tee shirt trackies game top and strips for my grand son. dont have a problem .

Watching Everton on match of the day. The Hummel gear the coaches had on including Big Dunc is cracking. Opportunity lost with all the stuff that went on.
I thought the same while watching it, home shirt is nice and the half zip that Calvert Lewin wore during interview was lovely

Anyone know if either shops have availability of the infant ones? I'm not mad keen on the 3rd kit but my wee girl loves it. Reading the issues people are having with delivery and returns I think I'd be better taking her through to try it on.

Is there actually a link between the 2 or is it just the fact SD are sadly the only nationwide sports shop so castore need them to stock their stuff to sell?

In our 150th Season, it’s a damn disgrace that there isn’t one non clothing item on the web-store for sale. Castore simply cannot be trusted to get this side of our merchandise operation right and they’ve had long enough to do it. What makes it even more scandalous is Castore who are also responsible for every single aspect of Newcastle United’s merchandise operation (as they do with Rangers) have a souvenirs/accessories section on their web-store. I wonder if their new best pal Mike Ashley gave them some excess stock to shift?

There is simply no excuse for Castore not to have similar for us. There should be 150 years mugs, pens, glasses, books etc on sale this season as well as other general items with our badge on it. I understand there’s some things in the stadium store but what about our many fans out with Glasgow and world wide?

The club should be going all out to get this done independently and a full extensive range out for the run up to Christmas which will be here before you know it.

Castore will only let us down.

Back