Pathetic Quality From Castore

Sports Direct have a couple things online that aren't available to buy on our site, not sure about instore. Bit of a joke that.
Yeah, I really want the bench jacket and the orange and blue gilet but the Rangers store don't seem to have them yet. Really frustrating.

Why is there literally nothing to buy in regards to it being the 150th anniversary? No mugs, clothing, scarfs, any merchandise at all.

We've got the 3 strips, all which divide opinion (nicest way I could put it). And the biggest contribution they can make towards our 150th year is putting gold on our strip.

I would have thought with how big the season is, all this would have been available at the beginning of the season when enthusiasm is at its highest.
Newcastle have a full accessories section ,absolute bollocks shop site ours. Cannot understand why there is no 150th anniversary stuff out at the start.

Sports Direct have a couple things online that aren't available to buy on our site, not sure about instore. Bit of a joke that.
This isn’t an advert for them. But the shirts are £5 cheaper from SD and if you want shirt printing that’s free opposed to the £15 with us.

As a parent a £20 saving would be hard to turn down on multiple kits a season

Well, after waiting a month for a refund (sons home top had pull in it) and a further 16 days for his replacement top to be sent out and not to mention the total cost in postage, £14.20. I've finally had an email today, to say, Hermes will be delivering it between 4&6pm today.

Let's hope this is a good one.
I've had it with these useless bastards at Castore.

Sorry about the language, but they are useless bastards.

As I've said, my sons been waiting around 46 bloody days to get his replacement 21/22 home top.

This seasons top, not the Champions 55 top from last season.

What was delivered today, aye the bloody Champions 55 top.

You coudnae make it up, they are ripping the pish full stop. 46 days later and they can't even get a simple exchange right.

Bloody pathetic, that's not even close.

W ankers the lot of them. :mad: :mad: :mad:

As I've said, my sons been waiting around 46 bloody days to get his replacement 21/22 home top.

You coudnae make it up, they are ripping the pish full stop. 46 days later and they can't even get a simple exchange right.

They are absolutely abysmal.

Where are you based? If you need to rely on the online store, send that one back and I’ll pop into the Megastore and pick him up this seasons home kit and post it to you?

46 days? There’s no excuse for that. 3 times they’ve had my son in tears. My 11 year old now saying he doesn’t want anything from castore.
The only thing that would work is if there was a boycott but that’s never going to happen.

They are absolutely abysmal.

Where are you based? If you need to rely on the online store, send that one back and I’ll pop into the Megastore and pick him up this seasons home kit and post it to you?
That's a great gesture Empire thank you

We're up for the game against them next week, so I'll get him sorted when we're up. Not waiting another month or so for a refund this time.

Again thanks for your kind offer.

46 days? There’s no excuse for that. 3 times they’ve had my son in tears. My 11 year old now saying he doesn’t want anything from castore.
The only thing that would work is if there was a boycott but that’s never going to happen.
It's beyond ridiculous BN94. Especially when you have young kids like your 11 year old son being disappointed in that way. My sons a few years older, so takes it in his stride, but that's not getting away from the fact, that we are getting treated with contempt by Castore. And our club, so long as the money is flooding in couldn't give a toss. This thread is testament to that.

Getting taken for granted, yes, most definitely.

But it’s only a few isolated incidents
It’s a tiny fraction of the sales

it’s far too bloody often, what makes it worse is the shit show they call customer service. Then you feel like a pariah for not spending money on the stuff. glad my kids are too young or else i’d hate having to explain this to them.

Still can’t believe we’re 2 league games into the new season, middle of August and I can’t get a pair of home shorts, meanwhile there’s a new range of stuff every week. Sort the quality, supply and demand on the basics first would be a good place to start

I don't buy football kits anymore but in any other circumstances than football there's not a chance I'd be ploughing so much money into the products released by 1. A new company and 2. A company that has deliberately marketed itself as high-end and bespoke and with no experience in being to meet the demands of mass production.

I get that fans want to buy up anything Rangers-related but it's one of these situations that, when you remove the "footballing" aspect, just looks absolutely mental.
Yup. It's a bad situation unfortunately caused by the previous situation.

Can someone correct me on this?

My understanding is that we had the bad Hummel deal and a part of that was if we tried to get a new deal elsewhere then Hummel/Elite/Ashley would have the chance to match that deal and if they did match it then we couldn't get away from them. Correct?

So if Adidas offered us a deal worth X then Hummel/Elite/Ashley could just offer a deal worth X and Adidas would basically have to outbid them. Seems that Castore were the only company willing to do this?

So we are only with Castore because nobody else was actually willing to deal with us?

Am I wrong about this?

Just we have so many people who seem to think that this would be as simple as just going with Adidas or Umbro etc instead for last season when in reality Castore was the only option.

Not that this is a defence of Castore just that there seems to be a lot of bullish!t going around.

Our next deal after this will be huge. We will have genuine numbers to show prospective manufacturers.

About the only positive I can muster about Castore just now.

Hopefully the rumours of a break clause at year 3 is true..

My understanding is that we had the bad Hummel deal and a part of that was if we tried to get a new deal elsewhere then Hummel/Elite/Ashley would have the chance to match that deal and if they did match it then we couldn't get away from them. Correct?

So if Adidas offered us a deal worth X then Hummel/Elite/Ashley could just offer a deal worth X and Adidas would basically have to outbid them. Seems that Castore were the only company willing to do this?

So we are only with Castore because nobody else was actually willing to deal with us?

Am I wrong about this?

Just we have so many people who seem to think that this would be as simple as just going with Adidas or Umbro etc instead for last season when in reality Castore was the only option.

Not that this is a defence of Castore just that there seems to be a lot of bullish!t going around.

That is roughly my understanding of it chief. Castore deal was not viable for SD to match.

Jimmy bells error or not, it’s another %^*& up for the club

from customer service to team wear it’s a shambles

He won't be responsible for the printing on the front of the shirts will he? Just the names and numbers on the back I'd have thought.
No but the club will have loads of these kits sent to them for the different games and he's clearly put the wrong one in. It's not like Castore just sent the 30 tops or whatever is needed yesterday

Anyone know if the badges on the training joggers are embroidered or transfers? Cheers

Anyone seen the white European travel polo in shop yet? The one with embroidered badges not the print on. Or has anyone bought it online? Really want it but would prefer to see it before buying.

Am I wrong about this?

Ashley or to be precise SD had the right to match. Hummel are not connected to SD they do not supply them because SD take a long time to pay suppliers allegedly. The issue with Hummel was we were legally prevented from continuing our contract as part of litigation from SD. That resulted in Elite who as I understood it are Hummel‘s U.K. retail arm not paying us so we have a court case v Elite/Hummel.

Someone will correct this if I’m wrong. The Hummel kits were good and Everton’s merchandise looks top drawer made by Hummel.

Ashley or to be precise SD had the right to match. Hummel are not connected to SD they do not supply them because SD take a long time to pay suppliers allegedly. The issue with Hummel was we were legally prevented from continuing our contract as part of litigation from SD. That resulted in Elite who as I understood it are Hummel‘s U.K. retail arm not paying us so we have a court case v Elite/Hummel.

Someone will correct this if I’m wrong. The Hummel kits were good and Everton’s merchandise looks top drawer made by Hummel.

Yeah and Elite withheld £3m of our sales split.

Hummels kits they did for us were crackers

Put it in with the rest of the wash loads of times and they still look brand new. Hand-washing my castore stuff is a chore

Really liked their designs of our home kits too

Anyone ordered anything online lately and had to return anything? How was the refund process?

Still gutted that I never picked one of these up
I have a spare still in the bag unworn in size large if of interest to you. DM me if interested.

Ended up with two as I bought one the morning when they were released on line when I was in Rotterdam. Didn’t think the order went through so bought one when I got back to Glasgow later that day. Ended up with two.

Has anyone got and can vouch for the quality of the 1/4 zip training top?

Any good?

TM0021BLUE_A_2048x.jpg

My champions top was washed on its own, at 30, the pisj they say is essential. Came out with like scars down it, the material had just given up.

Sent pics to castore, they said it'd clearly been washed wrong, then my Mrs told me she'd got it from Lovell sports ( father's day present)

Lovell refunded the money straight away and said they expected these kinda complaints from the rangers stuff

Our name is being dragged through the mud with this mob

Back