Pathetic Quality From Castore

I got the anthem jacket the other day, the quality is fine but when i was reading the thread on it everyone said go a size up, which i did and the fvckin thing is too big.
I did read that as well but always been a medium so risked the medium and it’s fine

They just announced the contract to kit out the England cricket team.
Also the South Africa cricket as well.
Both from new balance.
I'm sure the England cricket team deal was done a few months ago...they are certainly becoming big players in the sportswear world

Sent my medium anthem top back yesterday. It was too tight around my arms but wasn't that impressed by the quality so didn't request an exchange.

Got the black with purple anthem jacket for £35. Very impressed with the quality and like others have said I'm glad I never went a size up otherwise it would have been like a tent on me. The original price of £95 was ridiculous though. Nowhere near that good quality for that kind of price.

Sales have been really good, got the Garcia hoodie with the orange Castore logo and Rangers FC. Also the european training top - white with red sleeves for £45. Have been impressed with Castore this season, must admit.

I was in the Ibrox store on Saturday morning and would have bought this anorak in xl but they had no stock in my size. In fact there were 4 items that I would have bought but none were in xl. The Sauchihall Street store was the same. I was pretty disappointed as I hadn’t been in Glasgow for a few years and had budgeted on spending a good few quid on Rangers gear. I had my 5 year old with me and got a good few things for him but nothing for myself. I hope they can sort out their stock issues.
Tried running in that anorak tonight, nearly boiled to death.

Don’t know why this won’t up load as a picture but just received a a junior and adult in the sale and the print on the adult isn’t that great. Tempted to send it back but think it’ll just be the same or worse
C27-D871-E-5-A8-D-4-D79-B0-F9-E52294-A64897.jpg

I’ve had 2 fleece fleece tek hoodies, 1 Apex Hoody and a 1/4 zip top. All the quality is spot on. Only issue I had was the time it took to be delivered

That's poor. Return it, mate.
I’ve bought merchandise for Over 30 years usually a lot of sale items as it’s better value, never returned anything, so far I’ve returned champions merchandise as the 55 looked suspect and felt daft returning this but glad someone else thinks the same

Their sizing is a joke it's all at least a size smaller than what it says on the label. Bought a couple things from the sale and had to go back to exchange for a bigger size and even then its touch and go. Its something they need to sort out because like last year it's putting me off buying anymore stuff from them.

Their sizing is a joke it's all at least a size smaller than what it says on the label. Bought a couple things from the sale and had to go back to exchange for a bigger size and even then its touch and go. Its something they need to sort out because like last year it's putting me off buying anymore stuff from them.
Lol I actually thought the opposite with the training gear, I'm usually a Medium, but felt it was too baggy, had to exchange for a Small.

The replica tops are fine though.

And me, i have other castore stuff in medium and fits fine, but the thread swayed me, some guy said go up two sizes, thank fvck i never done that :D
It seems that medium fits true to size for most if not all of their items but when you start going up the sizes people have issues.

The difference between their medium and large and then XL etc seems to be smaller than other manufacturers.

I ordered this on Xmas Eve from Castore website and it came on 28th December. Have to say that the quality is really good. The badge and castore logo is embroidered as well.

Screenshot-20220101-092603.jpg
I got this from Santa and it’s great quality. Not one issue with it. Now slightly disappointed that I never bought the blue one.

Got the blue anthem jacket in the sale. Arrived quickly and quality is excellent.

Feel as though this thread requires something negative so will point out that I was disappointed not to get steak pie for dinner last night.

I was in the Ibrox store on Saturday morning and would have bought this anorak in xl but they had no stock in my size. In fact there were 4 items that I would have bought but none were in xl. The Sauchihall Street store was the same. I was pretty disappointed as I hadn’t been in Glasgow for a few years and had budgeted on spending a good few quid on Rangers gear. I had my 5 year old with me and got a good few things for him but nothing for myself. I hope they can sort out their stock issues.
Thier stock issues are very much still the same in store as well as on line. And the way they go about selling stock is so unpredictable. One day it's full price the next it can be 20 to 60 % off, on more than one occasion I've been caught out as a result. On the other hand, if you don't buy something as soon as it comes out the chances are, it won't be back in stock.

It's easy for me now though, after a few issue regarding the service and quality of Del & Rodney's merchandise, I've been put off buying any more bits for now. My son still has a look though.

This is definitely the case with the 4th kit this season.

Got it for Christmas and it’s ridiculously smaller made than the other kits from this season.

Got it for Christmas and it’s ridiculously smaller made than the other kits from this season.
When I was in last week the Home Shirt had 2 different materials for the collar.
XL & XXL were not even alike. I've seen better Turkish Copies. Raised it with the staff member in Ibrox Store who just smiled and shrugged his shoulders "Aye some are like that"
I won't be buying another thing from Rangers while it's Castore who are the Kit Supplier. They are terrible and for them to send stuff like this out to Sell shows how poor either the quality control is or how little they Value the Fans when they charge high end prices for poor quality merch

Was the 4th kit I bought along with the white european training top all smaller fits as I say its putting me off buying anymore stuff from them until its sorted out.

Castore remaining true to form with the quality of their merchandise.

Abysmal.

Our crest attached to one of their T-shirt’s at almost 45degrees to what it should be - outrageously squinty.

The kids tracksuits the same.

Anyway…. My question is, can I return the items instore if I bought them online?

Castore remaining true to form with the quality of their merchandise.

Abysmal.

Our crest attached to one of their T-shirt’s at almost 45degrees to what it should be - outrageously squinty.

The kids tracksuits the same.

Anyway…. My question is, can I return the items instore if I bought them online?
Yeah can do, I did it the other day and no issues at all. Just make sure to take the receipt that was inside the delivery package with you

I wish they would bin Hermes. I made an order on Dec 17th. It was given to Hermes on 21st Dec and to date I'm still waiting on it. I've been in contact with Hermes who were trying to locate my parcel in the local depot on 30th Dec and asked for 48hrs to find it or else contact Castore which I have now done.

Now I have to wait up to 7 business days for Castore to investigate with Hermes which will take it to 1 month since ordering before I'm any further forward. All the while I'm out of pocket for stuff I haven't received.

Was in the Castore shop in Livingston today.Not the biggest selection but I felt the quality was pretty decent

Placed an order on 22nd December. No confirmation email, no order received

Always swore I'd never post in this thread :eek:

Anyway I bought the son-in-law the 150th top. Finally came yesterday but the inside (clear) bag was ripped open, the outside (black) bag was untouched and there's a few black marks on it. It looks like they've sent a customer return out as a new item is this legal?
I can't be arsed with trying to return it and reorder it, can the son-in-law just take it into our shop and swap it over for a new one? Assuming of course they have a 4xl in stock - yeah Jamie your a fat bassaB-D
Quality of the top looks ok he might just keep it and give it a wash. I'm just pissed off they never even attempted to stick it in a new bag or just put it straight into the black bag itself

Last edited:
Has anyone ever bought the trainers they are selling? Going half price in the sale at the moment

4-DDAF8-D9-E7-AA-45-C0-84-F3-7-FFB0-FE4173-D.png

Has anyone ever bought the trainers they are selling? Going half price in the sale at the moment

The normal castore range is very good imo, hoodies and t shirts I've bought have been top class...I'd imagine the trainers will be the same

Last year I bought a pair of the Castore Phantom X limited edition trainers that they released.

Had them about 9 months or so now. Really comfy, and still look pristine and new.

Would definitely consider buying their trainers again.

On the whole, the Castore range is decent quality, I have bought dozens of items, and never had any issues.

I wish they would bin Hermes. I made an order on Dec 17th. It was given to Hermes on 21st Dec and to date I'm still waiting on it. I've been in contact with Hermes who were trying to locate my parcel in the local depot on 30th Dec and asked for 48hrs to find it or else contact Castore which I have now done.

Now I have to wait up to 7 business days for Castore to investigate with Hermes which will take it to 1 month since ordering before I'm any further forward. All the while I'm out of pocket for stuff I haven't received.
Bit of a similar situation myself, ordered the European Training top (as mentioned in a previous post) on Dec 27th. Like a tit I forgot to apply the discount code, so got in touch with Rangers concierge to ask if the order could just be cancelled (which it couldn't - fair enough so had planned to just take it back to the store for an exchange/refund anyway). So got my partner to order the same item and this time use the discount code. Both were shipped by Castore on the same day and received by Hermes on the same day. December 29th came and so did the parcel that she ordered, but I got a notification saying Hermes couldn't deliver the order due to a "road incident" :D. Its the same wee guy who delivers our Hermes parcels all the time and when I asked him about it he didnt have a clue what this road incident was meant to be - guys a bluenose and always slags Hermes off so doubt he would lie.

That's been the last update Ive had from Hermes and its now a week since. Have chased it up with the Rangers consierge although not sure how much they can do as it is Hermes problem. So an email and a phone call to them and still waiting on them getting back to me.

Hermes should have been binned after the initial shambles with the first home jerseys, with parcels going missing, bags slashed etc. Worse is the fact that delivery is priced as £5.50.

Anyway..theres a right negative post to counter my very positive post last week.

Back