Pathetic Quality From Castore

That's not what I'm laughing at though. Laughing at a thread title being dramatic isn't the same thing as laughing at people being ripped off.

Guess if you squint hard enough you can see anything offensively.

Who's offended?
I just made an observation.

Who's offended?
I just made an observation.

Don't think anyones offended, who said they were? Could go around all day on this.

For what it's worth I agree with your observation and have clarified what I meant I think.

I'll bow out at that since OP was probably right in implying I wasn't contributing much to the thread.

Don't think anyones offended, who said they were? Could go around all day on this.

For what it's worth I agree with your observation and have clarified what I meant I think.

I'll bow out at that since OP was probably right in implying I wasn't contributing much to the thread.

Don’t leave on my account, mate.

Re: the header – I’d say it’s job done.
A catchy header is the most important part of a sub-editor’s repertoire, so if my intention was for people to read a thread I’m passionate about, I’d say my heading has delivered on that front :))

Since castore are running the shops i guess this best sits here. Went in last night to get numbering on the away and third for my collection. As I waited a person in front of me had the wrong numbers put on and shirt was replaced with a new one off the shelf. Thought that’s good service as was not even a discussion they just went and got one and redid the number.

then for mine they printed the kids sized number on my 3rd top. Again when I raised it she just went and got a new one and Reprinted it. So for me that’s a result as wasn’t planning on wearing again and is now new again. But if anyone is going in and sizes aren’t in stock, make sure they have your order right as was two messed up back to back

Update on my home pro top thst arrived damaged and without any sponsors on it.

Another email from Castore today to confirm they have now refunded me fully for the top. Ha they have not asked for it back, so it stays in my collection. Happy with the refund, but i would have preferred a top without damage and just paying as normal.

Update on my home pro top thst arrived damaged and without any sponsors on it.

Another email from Castore today to confirm they have now refunded me fully for the top. Ha they have not asked for it back, so it stays in my collection. Happy with the refund, but i would have preferred a top without damage and just paying as normal.
How on earth is that possible? Absolute amateurs

All kidding aside , the feeling is almost that we are being fed any old tat by Castore because they know for the most part we will still buy it . And they are right .

However if I could have one question posed to the beahon brothers regarding our kits and supply it would be “ What happened to your absolute promise and insistence that it would be QUALITY over quantity when delivering your product to the fans ?” This was their mantra repeated over and over at every initial interview they gave to us with almost moonbeams promises .

In fact the opposite has happened and we’ve had various “ ranges “ thrown at us like a clearance sale project .

We want fewer items but better quality . It’s simple . We don’t need 55 different “ ranges” all with badges falling off in the wash.

All kidding aside , the feeling is almost that we are being fed any old tat by Castore because they know for the most part we will still buy it . And they are right .

However if I could have one question posed to the beahon brothers regarding our kits and supply it would be “ What happened to your absolute promise and insistence that it would be QUALITY over quantity when delivering your product to the fans ?” This was their mantra repeated over and over at every initial interview they gave to us with almost moonbeams promises .

In fact the opposite has happened and we’ve had various “ ranges “ thrown at us like a clearance sale project .

We want fewer items but better quality . It’s simple . We don’t need 55 different “ ranges” all with badges falling off in the wash.
Yip emails every other day with some new range out. Absolutely insane. We are a loyal bunch and want to support our club. I hope they get it right next season. As I've said before ( on this thread probably ) their golf gear looks quality. It's like they didn't realise how big a support we are and obviously they tendered out making our gear to keep up with demand. But they still hit us with new this and that every week. Please castore concentrate on the important stuff like the actual kits. They are just proving that it's all greed with this new stuff every week.

I’m trying to return my champions top as it’s a large and lockdown has pushed me towards an extra large.

Anyway, can’t return it as it isn’t recognising my email or order number and not sending it back blind as I get the feeling I may not get my money back, so if anyone wants one in large, let me know! (Hope that’s allowed?!)

I’m trying to return my champions top as it’s a large and lockdown has pushed me towards an extra large.

Anyway, can’t return it as it isn’t recognising my email or order number and not sending it back blind as I get the feeling I may not get my money back, so if anyone wants one in large, let me know! (Hope that’s allowed?!)
Email them to query it, they get back really quick these days

Probably less hassle just losing the weight

Iirc the ideal plan is for stuff to be made here or in Portugal. If you get something from there it’s a decent leaving the factory quality (still a sticker but it’s properly done). If you get something from Turkey then you’d be better buying the “exclusive” strips you get there. Indian stuff is terrible in general (got family that live there and they don’t buy the cheap local stuff). I’ve no idea about Chinese clothing but their locomotives aren’t great according to a Channel 5 railway program.
TBF I’ve had some shocking stuff. A pair of flip flops that were made in America. Used 2 or 3 times and fell to bits. A Super Dry t-shirt which the design fell off. Felt good quality in the shop but after half a dozen washes it started to go. Now I’ve just got an over priced orange t shirt.

I returned my Champions top which I ordered the minute it came out - was planning on getting it framed. No chance - The quality was abysmal. Embroidery was squint, letters different sizes and the white bar at the neck was also squint. This was the first time i'd seen a Castore Rangers top up close - I was shocked. It looked like a knock-off.

Followed the return instructions on the receipt... Order number not recognised. Contacted Rangers Store Concierge and got the bounce back email saying go to Hermes and return it. Wasn't sure who to return it to - Rangers or Castore. Eventually got an email back from Rangers Store to say send it back to Castore. Then had to PAY to return this piece of crap through Hermes and now it's gone missing and nobody will take any responsibility for it. So I'm now down the price of a shirt, the price of delivery and the price to return it with only the vague hope of getting the price of the faulty shirt back.

This is simply not good enough. They are fleecing the fans with shoddy, but expensive gear and don't even have the customer services in place to deal with their shambolic quality control issues.

I'm done with Castore.

Update: Hermes have definitely lost the shirt I returned. I've probably spent half a day pissing about sending emails to Rangers and Hermes and I still don't have a refund. You would think that Rangers would just do the decent thing and refund the money, especially as i've sent them pictures showing how pisspoor the shirt was.

Update: Hermes have definitely lost the shirt I returned. I've probably spent half a day pissing about sending emails to Rangers and Hermes and I still don't have a refund. You would think that Rangers would just do the decent thing and refund the money, especially as i've sent them pictures showing how pisspoor the shirt was.
Contact your card supplier for a clim back, may be easier & quicker

The Beahon brothers are liars and bluffers.
They are classic chancers.

I fell for their chat and promises, was right behind their messages.

Sadly they’ve been shysters from the get go.

Fleacing the loyal fans with overpriced, sub standard tat.

That's not what I'm laughing at though. Laughing at a thread title being dramatic isn't the same thing as laughing at people being ripped off.

Guess if you squint hard enough you can see anything offensively.
Right lads, tap gate after school sort this out eh?

Just my opinion.

My Orange training top is ruined, Castore label on the back of the neck has just about vanished.

My Grey training top has no unibet on the shoulder.

All 3 tops ie Home, Away and Third kits have been ok thus far, except our 3rd kit has some letters on the inside of the collar that have came off.

Moving forward Castore really have to get things right going into next season.
Same here with my black and orange kit the label in the neck is falling off hopefully it's going to be better next year or they just start using embroidery on the castors logos so they don't fall off I have kits from the 90s that I have worn a lot and nothing has fallen off it how are all the kits they are supplying ment to last 30years especially the new champions 55 kit just hope they get there act together

My Champions top now washed twice and so far so good

only ever washing it on a 30 degrees wash with non-bio fairy tabs to be on the safe side :cool:

I require to return the champions shirt that was pre-ordered online, the website portal for returns explicitly states that the champions shirt cannot be returned via that portal but provides no clarity as to how it can be returned. Can anyone assist?

Just got a parcel delivered.

Should have been 2 items and only 1 has been delivered. Even the despatch note has quantity of 2 has been shipped.

What a shambles. Is there a phone number I can contact them on?

Can you go to one of the stores for a refund?

Champions training top just arrived & the stitching on it is a joke.

My son had bought the champions quarter zipper , which looks great with the gold writing.

After one wash , in accordance with the instructions and alone in the machine, the letters have come out of the wash all faded and peeling.

At about 70 quid that is pretty poor.

Emailed the store and waiting a reply.

Anyone else had issues , hopefully it's just a one off as he would like another one?

I popped in the store last night with the intention of picking my daughter up something, I looked at most of the champions gear and if I'm being honest in the flesh it didn't look great, I ended up picking her up a couple of cotton t'shirts which were ironically cheap as ships (12-15 quid each) and material and printing looked and felt great.

If next season’s gear is the same cheap pish I’ll not be parting with another penny to them sadly.

Genuinely got retro originals from 1990 in far better condition than gear I bought halfway through this season.

Always want to put money into the club but it has been a total shambles and with zero acknowledgement. Totally ripping the piss.

No one forcing anyone to buy it and, as much as I want to keep doing so for me and the kids, I’ll be holding onto my cash until Castore are gone if it’s the same in their 2nd season.

Hope they can get things sorted for next seasons gear. I’ve personally not had any problems yet but feel for everyone that has spent a fortune & the clothes are falling to pieces

Its been the same story with the stuff I’ve bought too this season. Hopefully Castore learn for next season, but if you have the same issue with the champions range it doesnt look likely

Back