Pathetic Quality From Castore

Must admit , i'm finding it hard to see whats wrong with it, if it was laying flat and and ripple free, maybe more noticeable .

You mentioned the Mrs. We need a new photo without the reversed lettering and, of course (it is FF) one of the Mrs for good measure ha ha.

I'm kidding mate. If you are near Glasgow (or Belfast) your best bet is to return it to one of the shops. You might not be able to get another one though if they have sold out.
That's my worry mate,really wanted the champions top tae. If can't get a replacement then I've got decision to make whether to keep it or not.

Just recieved my champions top and the writing must've been done by a Tim or stevie wonder! Squint as %^*&! Not happy. How is castore with returns and replacement of the champions top bears?

My home top was similar to that last year but much worse, collar was heavy lopsided. Returned mines and didn’t even bother to buy another one because of it, I wonder how many people done similar so rangers have probably lost out on business because of issues like that

My home top was similar to that last year but much worse, collar was heavy lopsided. Returned mines and didn’t even bother to buy another one because of it, I wonder how many people done similar so rangers have probably lost out on business because of issues like that
Rangers mustn’t mind because it’s now a year later and the same stuff is happening

Bought a lot from store this season and last month spent £505 over 4 visits I came to conclusion the merchandise is expensive cheap sh*te, I no longer have expectations of a quality product but will still continue to purchase as nothing is going to change for us the consumer, as contract is lucrative for the club, my two champions tops arrived yesterday and yes there is several issues but two daughters more than happy with them, I think we have to just put up with it and hope things improve this year.

Bought a lot from store this season and last month spent £505 over 4 visits I came to conclusion the merchandise is expensive cheap sh*te, I no longer have expectations of a quality product but will still continue to purchase as nothing is going to change for us the consumer, as contract is lucrative for the club, my two champions tops arrived yesterday and yes there is several issues but two daughters more than happy with them, I think we have to just put up with it and hope things improve this year.
I’ll wait and see how other folk get on before I spend another penny on a Castore item. It’s been a year, the excuses that were being used now are irrelevant so why are the same issues still happening? One answer, cheap production, cheap items, premium price.

I’ll wait and see how other folk get on before I spend another penny on a Castore item. It’s been a year, the excuses that were being used now are irrelevant so why are the same issues still happening? One answer, cheap production, cheap items, premium price.

They really have to source a better supplier. But can they get better quality with the same margins?

Doubt it. They need to up their game and 'demand' a better quality shirt or get the existing guys to f.uck.

It's clearly not working.

I worked in retail, and our buyers were instructed to get at least a 60% margin regardless of origin, with the same quality of goods or even better.

They did research and we got better quality products at the same cost.

They really need to dig deeper on overseas suppliers. They are there.

Just recieved my champions top and the writing must've been done by a Tim or stevie wonder! Squint as %^*&! Not happy. How is castore with returns and replacement of the champions top bears?

Mine was the same mate. Email them with pictures attached and explain. I was sent a replacement, which was spot on, and told to keep the original. Check back the thread to ensure you use the correct address.

They're going back today.

To add insult to injury, it looks like I've to pay for the privelege.
They need to do something as the quality in a lot of their products are to put it bluntly shit, I have a grey training top, black 3rd top and grey training shorts all have the orange printing pealing off them they get washed outside in and cool wash, my home tops are ok. the away top the Castore logo is squint, and the inside printing is peeling.
This is not good enough we pay for items that are not cheap but get a product that is poor quality.
It's too expensive to send them back from Australia so they will be getting put in a charity bin.
The end result is that I will only buy an item if it is embroidered and that affects Rangers income stream in the long run, instead of buying 600 pounds worth I'll only buy a home top.
I don't want any more cheap pealing scabby looking shit.

Mine was the same mate. Email them with pictures attached and explain. I was sent a replacement, which was spot on, and told to keep the original. Check back the thread to ensure you use the correct address.
What's the email address mate?

Very similar to mine, received today. Absolute shambles. Will be returning, not too interested in a replacement.

The simple answer is to get castore to fck. It’s not good enough.
I appreciate that many bears haven’t had any problems but too many have. It’s also been a nightmare living outside Scotland when you can’t just go back into the store and replace it. And then you’ve got a poor excuse of a courier company that many have commented on.
When you take your children to the new look store and watching them being proud to wear the colours going back down south only to fall apart is not nice.
We’re too big for castore.

Doesn't look squint to me either
Or me

200.gif

First season of Puma was bad and the second and third season of Diadora (which was actually Rangers) were poor. But this is on another level.
Got to say, although a lot of folk weren't keen on the design on the strip we won 50 in, the quality was spot on. I still have it up the loft and it's as near perfect as you'll get. The home top for helicopter Sunday was shit, no getting away from that but the away was again, spot on quality wise. Castore have no excuses.

My Champions home shirt arrived on trophy day, and before I got a chance to properly examine it, my Mrs ( no ) had said she'd buy me it for my birthday, and took it to put away. Today's my birthday, so I finally got to open the shirt and examine it....the embroidery is shocking..C on Champions looks smaller than the other letters and the I is more like a j....cHAMPJONS 55 ..my Mrs thinks the badge is poor but I can't really see a problem with it , but just to add insult to injury it's made in Turkey...1st real issue I've had with castore, and I'm not happy about it as it was a present. I'll email them a photo of the shirt tomorrow and await a response.

6 weeks for a refund mate. Dont think you've much chance of an exchange, as it was only a limited number made.

My Champions home shirt arrived on trophy day, and before I got a chance to properly examine it, my Mrs ( no ) had said she'd buy me it for my birthday, and took it to put away. Today's my birthday, so I finally got to open the shirt and examine it....the embroidery is shocking..C on Champions looks smaller than the other letters and the I is more like a j....cHAMPJONS 55 ..my Mrs thinks the badge is poor but I can't really see a problem with it , but just to add insult to injury it's made in Turkey...1st real issue I've had with castore, and I'm not happy about it as it was a present. I'll email them a photo of the shirt tomorrow and await a response.

Aren't they all made in Turkey?

I’m watching the golf on the telly just now. Either my eyes have gone a bit dodgy or Patrick Reed has ditched the Castore.

Seems that the problems are still occurring.

Picked up another home kit and the retro kit when the 80% sale went live.

Just opened the delivery that arrived today to find that they have sent a retro kit only and no home kit. The order sheet even says that both have shipped. Would have thought they would be on the ball by now.

Seems that the problems are still occurring.

Picked up another home kit and the retro kit when the 80% sale went live.

Just opened the delivery that arrived today to find that they have sent a retro kit only and no home kit. The order sheet even says that both have shipped. Would have thought they would be on the ball by now.
My latest order came missing items too, credit note and an apology

Finally got a delivery that I ordered 3 weeks & it’s missing an item. Was over £150 altogether so obviously not happy. Will send them an email & see what they say

The simple answer is to get castore to fck. It’s not good enough.
I appreciate that many bears haven’t had any problems but too many have. It’s also been a nightmare living outside Scotland when you can’t just go back into the store and replace it. And then you’ve got a poor excuse of a courier company that many have commented on.
When you take your children to the new look store and watching them being proud to wear the colours going back down south only to fall apart is not nice.
We’re too big for castore.
Agreed, Castore quality of logos, printing etc. is not good enough for us and to be truthful Hummel shits all over them.
I'm waiting on the commemorative 2020-21 top arriving and if its the same as what I've been seeing with squinty printing like a 9 year old kid has made it's getting photos done along with the 3 other shit products and the photos will get sent to them .
I already sent an email and never even got a reply back, they are a lower than average company in the football product club manufacturing stakes.

Last edited:
As someone has already pointed out, Rangers are too big for Castore.

All my Hummel kit, despite being Made in Vietnam, is first class after all the years of wear and tear.

Castore, and this irks me, will use Rangers to pitch their sub-standard, Made in Turkey tat to other clubs while shirking their responsibility - as a supplier - to mass produce quality sports' apparel.

With our success - paired with the 150th anniversary of the club - they will be undeservedly raking it in.

As someone else on this thread succinctly put it; fück off Castore.

FFS is this amateurish shit show STILL going on?
What are all the fans' groups and/or the SLO doing about it?

As someone has already pointed out, Rangers are too big for Castore.

All my Hummel kit, despite being Made in Vietnam, is first class after all the years of wear and tear.

Castore, and this irks me, will use Rangers to pitch their sub-standard, Made in Turkey tat to other clubs while shirking their responsibility - as a supplier - to mass produce quality sports' apparel.

With our success - paired with the 150th anniversary of the club - they will be undeservedly raking it in.

As someone else on this thread succinctly put it; fück off Castore.
The 3 of the Hummel tops I have are all still in great condition. The "T" on the word Castore has peeled off my wee boys top. Its only been washed 4 times. Not buying anything else from Castore while they are making crap like this.

Anyone still waiting on their champions top from the second batch that was supposed to be dispatched from 1st June? Although might be better asking if anyone has actually received theirs? How do you even contact them? Have emailed but no response.

Anyone still waiting on their champions top from the second batch that was supposed to be dispatched from 1st June? Although might be better asking if anyone has actually received theirs? How do you even contact them? Have emailed but no response.

yup. I’ve heard nothing.

I'm even getting emails from them asking how 'ronan' dealt with my latest complaint email. No information on when I'll actually get my order.

I can do better. Still waiting for my tops from the first batch
Same here. Still waiting for 2 from FIRST BATCH. They’re now “investigating”

For the pre order shirt, we are working hard to ensure any outstanding orders are dispatched, I have passed your order to our team to investigate and once it has been dispatched I will provide you with the tracking details.

We Thank You again for your continued support and patience on this occasion
.”

Last edited:
Back