He's had it on twice for two hours just in the house

Its not been washed yet as we were told to leave it 4 days

And........

The number 30 is starting to peel off

I will never buy another Castore item again - get them to f*ck Rangers

Thats 2 years in a row I've had shoddy goods from them

Tom and Phil Bellend and C*ntstore can f*ck right off

Dodgy Scouse scally b*stards
It’s peeling in disgust because you got the wrong name on it!

Decided to give them another go

Bought the wean a new black away top

Sakala 30 on the back

And........

Return it.

The 4th ‘founders kit’ will be the collar on Newcastle’s home. All white. Blue star. Big badge. So what way do they %^*& this up?
As a note, hopefully the 4th to get round sponsor on it like last years cup kit.
Please don’t %^*& this yin up

Finally bit the bullet and decided to take the leap of faith and get the home shirt. went to order it, no stock above L. it’s a sign from the universe

Newcastle united gold is nice, just clarifies for me our gold is honking, absolutely substandard. Will be glad when these shysters are away from our kits.

Only buying the fourth for myself this year (if it's decent) as it will probably be framed like my champions top. Got my Grandson the home kit (as Castore don't do keeper kits for young kids apparently ?)

Quicker we are rid of these guys the better imo

Finally bit the bullet and decided to take the leap of faith and get the home shirt. went to order it, no stock above L. it’s a sign from the universe
Had a look in the Ibrox store yesterday and they didn't have any ..unbelievable

Can’t help but laugh at how much we’ve been shafted with the shade of gold used compared to the proper one Newcastle have got.

Drove past Ibrox today and was thinking about the "gold". The shade seems to tie into that used on the new billboards, flags, signage, etc. Then as going around the roundabout the painted crest on the main stand looks similar.

Done deliberately or just my eyes placing tricks?

An absolute shambles you still can’t get a baby strip. A team of our stature, summer nearly by and we cannot even get this right.

Drove past Ibrox today and was thinking about the "gold". The shade seems to tie into that used on the new billboards, flags, signage, etc. Then as going around the roundabout the painted crest on the main stand looks similar.

Done deliberately or just my eyes placing tricks?
No mate. It’s exactly the same colour and it’s been done for marketing reasons. It’s gold, some people may not like it, so be it.

Just received the home kit after waiting till the infant kits were available. Need to get a size up on the infant kit but can’t fault them, visually at least. All the obvious points where there could be problems seem fine.
The infant kit inexplicably has a stain on the collar. Can’t fathom how that could happen tbh.

Hopefully we have a ‘break’ period and we can non this mob after this season. When we win the league and go straight in the Champions League you would like to think we can attract a Nike or Adidas.
I’m sure I read somewhere it’s a minimum of three years which means if true only one more year to grin and bear it

Is the store at stadium open on a Monday, conflicting reports I'm making this up as I need attention:, website ad saying yes but on the latest emails from the store it’s saying closed Monday Tuesday Wednesday ?
Also how often do they restock the home shirts ?

Anyone seen baloguns Instagram post today ? Sorry don’t know how to post pictures or links on here but the castore logo and 32 red logo both appear to be peeling off mid match

Small bit of positivity.

bought the away kit on Wednesday night and it arrived in London on Saturday morning and no issues with it at all.

I still don’t really like the top at all but the hubris of them losing was enough to make me buy it anyway

47283-EEF-33-AF-483-D-929-F-0225864-B52-E8.jpg

On Joe’s Instagram

Decided to give them another go

Bought the wean a new black away top

Sakala 30 on the back

And........

Was debating whether to get my boy a name on the back of his (he couldn’t decide between his favourite players) but going by what you’ve said and that his top last year was washed according to the instructions, but still the lettering on the front peeled in a couple of places, I’ll just not bother. Also are there no new socks with the junior home kits?

Had no issues with service or quality this season until the past week. Put in an order two weeks ago on the website and not heard anything, no dispatch notification etc.

“but it’s only a small amount”

we are now over a year down the line and the same shite is happening now that was happening when it launched. Rangers don’t give a %^*& because our hands keep going in our pockets. Castore don’t give a %^*& because they have no customer service to complain to, wonder if Leon was offered 20% off or a refund

I got the wee lads too delivered. (Home top)

It’s a thing of beauty.

Due to the size, far less gold/yellow and beautifully stitched and sized.

Genuinely looks tops class. Might buy another and keep it for him. I know how much I enjoy looking at my first (ish) top.

I ordered the away top, probably more as an experiment, but it’s a piece of junk. What’s the cheap collar and in lay all about? It looks shite.

They (Castore) are a joke. Why are the club putting up with this?

I get that we're making lots of money but their standards are shocking.

Total embarrassment. Is Newcastle going to get the same quality or will their stickers stick for longer?

Last season I bought one using other means.Not very staunch but it was more than £50 cheaper and it's still going strong.
Looks like that's the road I'll be going back down this season as well.
No way would I part with £65 for that poor quality

Back