Pathetic Quality From Castore

Was watching Gary Neville interviewing Joshua for his Youtube show before the game tonight and noticed Neville wearing Castore gear...

Thankfully my home top and 1/4 zip top I got so far this season are ok so far , pretty weird to have to hope your stuffs going to be ok after its 4th wash lol

Last season I bought one using other means.Not very staunch but it was more than £50 cheaper and it's still going strong.
Looks like that's the road I'll be going back down this season as well.
No way would I part with £65 for that poor quality

Team would better going via the Thai fakers. Shocking state of affairs.

How can they supply 3 football clubs and not know how to apply a shirt sponsor correctly?

Is there anything else that can explain this or are they really just that incompetent?

How can they supply 3 football clubs and not know how to apply a shirt sponsor correctly?

Is there anything else that can explain this or are they really just that incompetent?

The only thing I can think of basing it on what I’m aware of already is the players for most of pre season games were wearing replica kits and not the pro version.

Maybe Balogun’s shirt on Saturday and Helander’s last night were the first time the pro kits have been used and the sponsor isn’t sitting as well on them.

That said it’s still a huge own goal from Castore and I’m sure the players and kit staff won’t be happy with that.

I noticed some of Malmo Unibet sleeve patches were coming off last night as well, so at least it's not just us.

But if our sponsors can't hold up to sweat like Helanders and Baloguns shirts they'll be gone after the first wash.

For those of us of an older generation, going into the Superstore, reminded me of the King/Emperors Clothes. Where imagination can run riot, when in the store, there’s hardly anything under sixty/seventy quid on average. I do appreciate the Club will do well out of it, but please don’t take advantage out of a Support starved of clothing by the Fat Slug! The better half and myself just thought how many Adults are going to be out a packet to please their Kids and put themselves in debt

Travel polo shirt is now available to buy. Why does some of our training/travel stuff have embroidered badges but some doesn't? It takes away from the quality of the product with the printed badge, looks a bit tacky to me.

Men's 'Pro' Home Alternative Shorts. (Only in Size S at the moment)

Travel polo shirt is now available to buy. Why does some of our training/travel stuff have embroidered badges but some doesn't? It takes away from the quality of the product with the printed badge, looks a bit tacky to me.
I agree, i might be gibbering crap but i am sure the players polo shirt has an embroidered Castore logo and Rangers crest.

Is there any need for the Unibet pish to be on both collars ??!

F.ucking ridiculous the amount of coverage we give them on fan's leisurewear :(

One collar is bad enough, but f.ucking two ?!! Absolutely ripping the pish.

Is there any need for the Unibet pish to be on both collars ??!

F.ucking ridiculous the amount of coverage we give them on fan's leisurewear :(

One collar is bad enough, but f.ucking two ?!! Absolutely ripping the pish.
Obviously part of the deal.

I thought the stunt as part of the pre game presser the other night was tragic.

It ruins what would be a nice polo shirt

Exactly mate.

One logo i can almost (reluctantly) understand, but 2 is completely over the top and unnecessary imo.

I know everyone is different, but i prefer stuff to be less busy.

Rangers crest and a Castore logo. Is that too much to ask ?

Obviously part of the deal.

I thought the stunt as part of the pre game presser the other night was tragic.

Yes, it will be part of the deal mate.

But we're not Man Utd who get £50m a year from their short sponsors.

Kindred Group aren't paying us nearly enough money to warrant splashing their pishy logo's all over our leisurewear stuff.

Logo on both collars on a polo shirt is awful.

Champions top from last season back on sale again. Must be the first time there's been a re-stock of a previous season's kit

I hope we're keeping an eye on the quality of the Wolves and Newcastle kits because if their sponsors are not falling off after 1 wash or falling off players during a game I can only come to the conclusion that we're being short changed.

I hope we're keeping an eye on the quality of the Wolves and Newcastle kits because if their sponsors are not falling off after 1 wash or falling off players during a game I can only come to the conclusion that we're being short changed.
Wolves away top is £13 cheaper than ours and Newcastle anthem jackets are £20 cheaper.

I popped into the Superstore on Tuesday (popped up to Glasgow for a few days R&R), the availability was shocking. My daughter did get the new home top but I was hoping to pick up things like car air fresheners, playing cards and a few other bits/n/bobs - nothing. What is going on? Surely this is a marketer's dream???

I popped into the Superstore on Tuesday (popped up to Glasgow for a few days R&R), the availability was shocking. My daughter did get the new home top but I was hoping to pick up things like car air fresheners, playing cards and a few other bits/n/bobs - nothing. What is going on? Surely this is a marketer's dream???
It’s just racks and racks of the same stuff. No variety.

Too many sponsors & no embroidered badge. Not for me.

That’s another one of my boys tops came out of the wash and the castore badge has cracks all over it. He’s heartbroken. %^*& Castore. Wankers!
Apologies for my strong words above but I’m so angry. My boy is 11. For years we wouldn’t buy anything from the fat blood sucking bastard.
So when castore came along we came up from England and queued to get into the store. I spent a lot of money. Everything we’ve bought has fell apart. Only the keyring I bought online is still in one piece.
Obviously I’ve been one of the unlucky ones. I simply won’t buy from them again.
It’s really difficult to explain to a kid nicely that castore are chancers, and are too small for one of the biggest supports in the world. Maybe they should have concentrated on the diddy clubs down south first before taking us on.

Apologies for my strong words above but I’m so angry. My boy is 11. For years we wouldn’t buy anything from the fat blood sucking bastard.
So when castore came along we came up from England and queued to get into the store. I spent a lot of money. Everything we’ve bought has fell apart. Only the keyring I bought online is still in one piece.
Obviously I’ve been one of the unlucky ones. I simply won’t buy from them again.
It’s really difficult to explain to a kid nicely that castore are chancers, and are too small for one of the biggest supports in the world. Maybe they should have concentrated on the diddy clubs down south first before taking us on.

This is what angers me the most reading posts like this. I was literally obsessed with our gear growing up, we all were. When I was aged between 5-14, the night before the kit launch id be unable to sleep for excitement of getting the new kit. If it fell apart, I would have been utterly heartbroken.

The sooner Castore fuck off the better. They are utterly shambolic.

Castore do the names on the Rubin strip?

E8DPBUyWEAcU1Bx

Finally got an email today to say my sons top, that we sent back on the 7th of July, as be received and a refund will be processed over the next 5 working days.

Their customer service is a joke.

Another day, another product.

'Away' Anthem Jacket.

'Away' Anthem Jacket.

They wrote this years design ideas on the back of a fag packet

'Away' Anthem Jacket.

Was going to go for the blue one but that is lovely.

Back