Pathetic Quality From Castore

Gutted as there is no more of these tops left to swap it. The pro tops are differently very different from the normal tops.

The pics don't do the damage justice, its easier to see with the naked eye.

Update is full refund or keep top with 20% refund. They would not go any higher. Decided to keep top as part of my collection.

Will be emailing the club about the lack if quality from Castore.

Noticed last night that the stitching is coming away on the collar of my home top. Thought I was going to make it the full season without anything going wrong with it. :rolleyes:

Update is full refund or keep top with 20% refund. They would not go any higher. Decided to keep top as part of my collection.

Will be emailing the club about the lack if quality from Castore.
This happened to me mate and I told them 20% was a joke. They upped it to 30%. I'm yet to use the discount code though because I don't know if I actually want to buy anything else from them.

Seems like Castore have decided fu*k em. They'll take whatever we give them.
This will do you no good Castore. You've very little credit left in the Rangers supporters goodwill bank.

I am actually stunned that Bisgrove hasn’t had to step in here.

The quality control, one year after the announcement and millions of pounds of sales later, is still, absolutely woeful.

This summer could be a real embarrassment again.
I have written direct to him, will update if I get a response.

Fucking hell! Hope that's being sent back with a demand for your £70 back asap.

Just as an aside, I'm sitting here in a Hummel polo shirt from 2 seasons ago which is still in fantastic condition.
My Puma tops from 2016 onwards are in prime condition, meanwhile my black and orange castore top looks like it has leprosy!

Really saddened to see how it’s all played out. I remember heart and hand did an interview with someone from castore( might have been 4 lads), during which, they really impressed. I remember them talking about quality and that our players and fans would be wearing the very best football strips out there. Sonic welding and other advancements. I must say, I’ve never noticed as many of our shirts being damaged during play than I have this season. Another thing that bugs me, during the last celtic game, Morelos walks off at half time with the shirt soaking, sticking to his body. Surely sweat should be wicked away. Castore may be a means to and end, I just can’t wait to get an Adidas or Nike in the future.

They're going to ruin our 150th anniversary tops ain't they?

I'm sure Jimmy Bell is raging with the amount of tops and gear he's had to bin this season. He'll need to get mud and grass stains out so will need to wash at a higher temp which would disintegrate the logos and stitching.
they have no excuses for ruining next seasons tops and a important year in our history

if they do fuik it up then they should be chased

when exactly do the club step in though as its embarrassing, press conferences and games being played with ''players edition'' stuff falling to bits

I'm sure Jimmy Bell is raging with the amount of tops and gear he's had to bin this season. He'll need to get mud and grass stains out so will need to wash at a higher temp which would disintegrate the logos and stitching.

I’m sure there was a video before a game this season where Jimmy Bell has tons of the logos and was pressing them on for incase they fall of.

I wouldn’t be shocked if it was done for years.

Suprized there has been no leaks or sneak preview's of next season's tops.

Unless its amazing i will not be touching it, due to the quality of Castore products. Actually afraid to wash them, so rarely get worn.

I am actually stunned that Bisgrove hasn’t had to step in here.

The quality control, one year after the announcement and millions of pounds of sales later, is still, absolutely woeful.

This summer could be a real embarrassment again.

He was interviewed recently and made it out that it was only a problem in the very early stages of the deal and that it only affected a very small number of people.

Yes.
Without a doubt.

There are no signs that Castore are going to be any less shit than they are.

It’s, frankly, disgusting that they are still putting out sub-standard garbage.

I ordered 2 face masks with Rangers 55 champions stamped on them , I’d only opened one , so went to find the other one there half an hour ago and lo and behold it’s plain black !!!!!!
No gold writing or nothing on it

Ffs I paid £12 for a black face mask , is it any wonder people use DHgate when Rangers rip fans off like this ??

email going to Rangers right now

Back