Patrick Harvie tweet

Harvey keeps saying eh has no interest in football so what not shut the %^*& up about it?

I’ve only ever seen him comment twice on Twitter in the last few years regarding anything to do with football or bigotry. Both times it was to have a pop at our support and happily jump on the “all Rangers fans are bigoted sc*m” bandwagon.

He’s a snivelling wee sh*te who’s happily selling his soul to the SNP for 5 minutes of pseudo power. He’s trying to jump on this particular bandwagon for nothing more than political gain and to win votes.

I think there should be a helpline for rangers fans like yourself that suffer from this batteted wives syndrome.

You say;

"I've never said that it's a nazi salute but it looks like it and that's what the problem is"

christ almighty! raising your hand now equals a Nazi salute and that's what you should automatically equate this action with when you do it.. really!.

You clearly have failed to understand the point of why posters have posted the various pictures of people raising their hands so frankly on that you are a lost cause.

you also say don't mention the GB to you well tough, as the UB shouldn't be treated any different to their fan group which has had plenty of similar marches and if don't want parity for our supporters then it is you that posts some amount of nonsense!

I tried to get on but couldn't get on for you tying up the phone lines.

What i think about the "raised arm" and we'll throw in the covered faces as well is neither here nor there. We're Rangers fans and we're no better or worse than any other fans...apart from the paedos. What they get away with is beyond belief at times. They are like a quasi paramilitary group of scumbags by the look of things or they're maybe wanting to give that impression. You're saying you want parity with them, does that mean we should copy them?

We can post the pictures between ourselves all day long but it won't change other people's perceptions of us. The consequence of social media is that these don't stay local so we'll forever be on the back foot unfortunately if we don't wise up. That doesn't look likely tbh

You actually believe that drivel ? :confused: Why is that when any Rangers-hating clown, Harvie being just the latest of many, makes up utter unfounded bullshit about our support there are supposed Rangers fans willing to go along with their craziness ? Its no wonder they can away with their endless attacks on our club and fanbase.

I wouldn't have posted it if i didn't believe it, i haven't went along with the vertically challenged loonball, it was posted on here so just gave my opinion, pretty much like what you've done.

Don't give a FF whether you think it's drivel or not.

You sem to be blaming some Rangers fans, the ones you don't agree with, for the continued attacks on the club & support.

What i think about the "raised arm" and we'll throw in the covered faces as well is neither here nor there. We're Rangers fans and we're no better or worse than any other fans...apart from the paedos. What they get away with is beyond belief at times. They are like a quasi paramilitary group of scumbags by the look of things or they're maybe wanting to give that impression. You're saying you want parity with them, does that mean we should copy them?

We can post the pictures between ourselves all day long but it won't change other people's perceptions of us. The consequence of social media is that these don't stay local so we'll forever be on the back foot unfortunately if we don't wise up. That doesn't look likely tbh

I wouldn't have posted it if i didn't believe it, i haven't went along with the vertically challenged loonball, it was posted on here so just gave my opinion, pretty much like what you've done.

Don't give a FF whether you think it's drivel or not.

You sem to be blaming some Rangers fans, the ones you don't agree with, for the continued attacks on the club & support.

When I have blamed Rangers fans on the UB's march or for anything else they haven't done ? :confused: It is you agreeing with notorious anti-Rangers bigots like Harvie and his made up bullshit. Why are you agreeing with him, btw ?

The little scrote travels on the Underground regularly, it would be nice if he was on it on the day of a home game and he could tell the bears just what he thought of them.

you really are as bad as people like Harvey and as I said a lost cause and as for the phone lines seeking help..keep trying to get through because help is what you clearly need.

When I have blamed Rangers fans on the UB's march or for anything else they haven't done ? :confused: It is you agreeing with notorious anti-Rangers bigots like Harvie and his made up bullshit. Why are you agreeing with him, btw ?

I know, you cant argue with stupid so you should stop trying to speak to him. I asked him to seek help for his battered wives syndrome he appears to him and that's the best guidance we can give "fans" like him.

they would rather just rub along with folk like Harvey and castigate other fans of the club they say they support rather than demanding fans such as the UB's are treated in a fair and equal manner by the media and so-called "politicians" ..

I know, you cant argue with stupid so you should stop trying to speak to him. I asked him to seek help for his battered wives syndrome he appears to him and that's the best guidance we can give "fans" like him.

they would rather just rub along with folk like Harvey and castigate other fans of the club they say they support rather than demanding fans such as the UB's are treated in a fair and equal manner by the media and so-called "politicians" ..

I finally agree with you about something, you & your sidekick are trying to drag me down to your level of stupidity, your experience at that level will beat me hands down:)

I finally agree with you about something, you & your sidekick are trying to drag me down to your level of stupidity, your experience at that level will beat me hands down:)

I'd rather always be in the company of Rangers fans such as those that have stood by the UB's on this whole thread that ever be in the company of lets be kind and say spineless individuals like you.

Enjoy being a surrender monkey.

Would be good if we could get a few hundred on here to Join the Vile Green party (£5 a year cheapest ) so we could push for a no confidence vote on Harvie and the rest of his MSP's after mission completed we resign from the Greens and cancel Direct debits. :D

I'd rather always be in the company of Rangers fans such as those that have stood by the UB's on this whole thread that ever be in the company of lets be kind and say spineless individuals like you.

giphy.gif

Lolololololololololololz

Not to get too political but I’ve never understood how a party that’s totally against fossil fuels sucks up to another party who’s plan is to base the entire economy of the country on fossil fuels for decades to come?

The hypocrisy on that issue alone is staggering.

More interested in playing to the SNP horde base with stupid tweets about Rangers and policies that are completely at odds with everything the other Green Parties all over the world believe in than actually tackling serious issues.

Not to get too political but I’ve never understood how a party that’s totally against fossil fuels sucks up to another party who’s plan is to base the entire economy of the country on fossil fuels for decades to come?

The hypocrisy on that issue alone is staggering.

More interested in playing to the SNP horde base with stupid tweets about Rangers and policies that are completely at odds with everything the other Green Parties all over the world believe in than actually tackling serious issues.

And why does a Green Party have a constitutional preference for separatism anyway, no green agenda is advanced by nationalism and separation, quite the opposite it is most effective when implemented as widely as possible.

In NI, Wales, England and I would imagine most countries in the world the Greens don’t have a constitutional stance, because such things have nothing to do with a green agenda.

It’s sheer opportunism by the Scottish greens while the SNP have been popular. I despise the wee unprincipled scrote that leads them.

Back