Patrick McGuire speaks to BBC Radio on Celtic Boys Club Abuse

What a disgusting cow that BBC presenter is. " Is it a financial motive here to try and link the two organisations, Celtc Boys Club and Celtc FC. ? " She's acting like Celtc's defence brief in a courtroom, with the not so subtle insinuation that the victims only want money and not justice.

She obviously values her career at BBC Scotland far too much to risk getting on the wrong side of the bheasts and their lackeys.

I detest them as much as anybody, but in fairness I think their hands are tied until such time as the final case(McCafferty) is over.There has been an enquiry done by Martin Henry,a well known expert in child abuse affairs and he has already came out and said that there are quite revealing findings that will be published once the cases are out of the way.I would even stretch this to account for the Scottish Governments silence(I also have no time for them in the slightest).All will be revealed I believe in good time.

The same Martin Hendry who was “safeguarding adviser to the Catholic Archdiocese of St Andrew’s and Edinburgh” sorry but his enquiry is only looking at policy and procedures. What is it with our powers that be that the appoint from one of their own to carry out investigations on themselves. I won’t be holding my breath on this one.

We need a forensic accountant to scrutinise CFC accounts.

1. Chase down payments to Trophy centre and get an explanation as to why £250,000 exactly for 4 years were paid.

2. Check to see if anyone on the St Pats structure had NI contributions or salary paid by the parent company.

HMRC should make Q1 their priority and compensation lawyers should make Q2 theirs
Simple to do and would be really affective.

Front page of the Record in the morning is meant to be "explosive".

I’m not doubting you mate, but as an outsider looking in, I’d be very surprised at the Record printing anything about them.
It’s like the media here and their reluctance to go after SF.
As much as I hate that scum club, my only concern is for the victims and I hope they get the justice they deserve.

I’m not doubting you mate, but as an outsider looking in, I’d be very surprised at the Record printing anything about them.
It’s like the media here and their reluctance to go after SF.
As much as I hate that scum club, my only concern is for the victims and I hope they get the justice they deserve.
They have been printing about them. They will tomorrow too. Problem is the threats from Paedophile Ring FC and scares editors.

They have been printing about them. They will tomorrow too. Problem is the threats from Paedophile Ring FC and scares editors.

Tomorrow’s Record could be damning then. If editors are worried about litigation, I’d assume their story will be absolutely watertight.

Hopefully there’s no changes to the front page before printing then. Might be bullshit but I’m sure late last year there was rumours of a major story about bheast fc to hit the papers only for it to be pulled very last minute

Now im not legally trained but would the fact Frank Cairney admitted in court to receiving a wage from nonce fc for running CBC prove undoubtably they are one and the same?

I think they'd need to actually prove that claim.

But there are countless stories on this thread and in the huge threat that was on the old board that completely prove they were linked.

I think a full audit of all their transactions with The Trophy Centre(especially 1997-2001) because that's a hell of a lot of money for cheap plastic cups and trinkets?

Torbett had a shop in Pollokshaws Rd across from two Primary Schools Hutcheson Grammar and Cuthbertson St primary's
Had a flash car and vividly coulored Pringle jumpers I remember him from years ago ...sold shitey plastic trophies for darts,dominoes etc

The same Martin Hendry who was “safeguarding adviser to the Catholic Archdiocese of St Andrew’s and Edinburgh” sorry but his enquiry is only looking at policy and procedures. What is it with our powers that be that the appoint from one of their own to carry out investigations on themselves. I won’t be holding my breath on this one.

Is that true Weegie ? So they’ve sent a friggin big Tim to check on tims ?
This is bloody Catch 22 territory. Opus Dei in action in this country I fear.

Got speaking to one of them while on holiday, he reckons that a few of them have been speaking about the ongoing cases and want the support to acknowledge the victims by dedicating their light show thing this Thursday at 67 minutes to the abused.

Highly doubt it, but if they did and the press picked up on it it may show there is some compassion amongst them.
Sorry. But a light show for victims of abuse is just simply pathetic

Solicitor was very clever - not 'Celtic Boys Club' but 'Celtic's Boys Club' - subtle difference - there will be Celtic View , Programmes and Newspaper reference to the feeder system and as the Boys Club had no income I presume who was funding it ?

That's appalling. Presumably he only started saying this after it became an indefensible position for Celtic .

That's exactly what happened. The Odious Creep was well aware of Stein's knowledge of Torbett, but spun and distorted the truth to portray Rangers fans as besmirching the " good name" of a Scotland legend. He didn't have the bottle, and still doesn't, to go to print condemning that disgusting scandal at the Piggery and the vile characters involved in the cover-up.

Got speaking to one of them while on holiday, he reckons that a few of them have been speaking about the ongoing cases and want the support to acknowledge the victims by dedicating their light show thing this Thursday at 67 minutes to the abused.

Highly doubt it, but if they did and the press picked up on it it may show there is some compassion amongst them.
With the greatest respect, that’s bullshit.
Baffled as to how anyone within our support can think that can happen, compassion my arse.
If in the extremely unlikely event it did happen then simply this becomes an expression of guilt, do you honestly believe that to be the case?

She was right to point out Celtics stance and to ask his opinion on it. What was odd was that after the lengthy and convincing rebuttal, she took the time to round off the interview insisting that Celtic claim to have done nothing wrong. A very strange tone in which to end an interview that Celtic don't want any part of.

She also hinted very heavily that the victims are only out for a pay day as well. No doubt whatsoever in my mind that she has been 'coached' on what to say. Pure evil scum

That's exactly what happened. The Odious Creep was well aware of Stein's knowledge of Torbett, but spun and distorted the truth to portray Rangers fans as besmirching the " good name" of a Scotland legend. He didn't have the bottle, and still doesn't, to go to print condemning that disgusting scandal at the Piggery and the vile characters involved in the cover-up.
Speirs is never going to condemn the parkheed paedo parade.
Speirs is a massive fan of those who groom children for sexual purposes.

If my memory isn't playing tricks, between 1972, Scotland Today stating, and 1978, the end of Stein's reign as Celtic manager, there is a interview with Stein that focusses on the Boys Club. I think it would make for very interesting viewing if it was still around.

Where would evidence like that be found?

This evil entity has been evading prosecution for covering up this scandal for over 30 years now.

Guaranteed they have meticulously destroyed every tiny scrap of evidence. Every: invoice, memo, delivery note, letter, minutes from meetings, salary data and email are long gone.

Anyone that doesn't think this evil entity, masters of deflection with 30 years to prepare for every eventuality, will allow the clubs name to be tarnished is wrong IMO.

That cult will never accept responsibility. The Club and their hate filled support have been conditioned by their religion to believe they can always absolve themselves from sin. No matter how base and evil they are, when they say their penance they are suddenly and automatically uncorrupted.

The Odious Creep claimed that Stein booting out Torbett, therefore confirming Stein's complicity in the subsequent cover up of a multitude of crimes, was just a vicious internet rumour started by Rangers fans.
So the court records are false then? Billy McNeill when asked in court if Mr Stein was aware, replied, "Aye big Jock Knew"".

Back