Patrick McGuire speaks to BBC Radio on Celtic Boys Club Abuse

Was he a victim IL?

Hopefully not. Do you know who told him that? Was it a beat cop sent out to do the interview?

The danger is the cop might not know and it's just gossip where they over estimating numbers.

;)I am not doubting the veracity of your post though mate.

He said looking back now its easy to see what was going on

Lot of grabbing slapping and bear hugs in showers and changing room was his words.

I am sure he said Lawyers said 100s of claims in

Thanks mate. Horrible that we're not talking football but that's what celtc supporters (like this hack is) do.

Poison every fucking well they drink from.

I must admit to having a nagging doubt. :(

What if Daly cherry-picked the articles from the celtc view?

i.e. ignoring earlier articles in that publication that stated "the boys club is a separate entity". Is it possible that they could have even "doctored" earlier publications? They've had over 30 years to do it.... probably a strategic implementation plan to prevent the club from being sued that was introduced by THE BUNNET?

These celtc views could then strangely (not ironic) offer a defence. With a search for copies of the original publications reaching offers of thousands of pounds on eBay? Sounds ridiculous I know, but I just worry we are underestimating the level of protection this entity has.

Will this lawyer with the dodgy name have been thorough, and instruct a junior to have every copy researched? One would hope so.
The bunnets not escaping this either as hes the guy who allowed mccafferty to resign later to return to the game to abuse

To paraphrase Just a boys game

Mccafferty and co ya teas oot

Back