Patrick viera ???

Tony75tfc

Just throwing his name into the mix .patrick viera currently managing new york city in MLS .worked with mark allan at man city could he be a possible name for job ??

Just throwing his name into the mix .patrick viera currently managing new york city in MLS .worked with mark allan at man city could he be a possible name for job ??

5b8x9u.gif[

I watch a fair bit of MLS and one thing that is very noticable of NYCFC is how shocking they are at the back & have been for PV's entire time there. Made the play-offs last year & this year but a large part of that is down to the goals of David Villa. Without him i dare say PV would have had his jotters before now.

Inexperienced? Check
No knowledge of Rangers or Scottish football? Check
Likely to purchase only players he knows? Check

Sounds like he fits the bill

I watch a fair bit of MLS and one thing that is very noticable of NYCFC is how shocking they are at the back & have been for PV's entire time there. Made the play-offs last year & this year but a large part of that is down to the goals of David Villa. Without him i dare say PV would have had his jotters before now.

Yep, had come on to say the exact same thing. Entertaining to watch as a neutral, must be horrendous as a supporter.

thinking outside the box - you have a point, it's just a shame he has not got the experience......we need someone to hit the ground running and make good use of the squad he inherits.

Back