Patrik Hrošovský

Uninspiring on paper, and seems totally random. Probably another agent in Belgium trying to latch onto the Hagi transfer to sell his client.

We seem to be looking for a holding player as well as a dynamic one. Let's just wait n see. Good to be linked with players anyway, passes the hours!

We must scout France and Belgium like mad to be linked with this many players from those countries.

It's basically a new one every day

Moved to them for about £5m last season. So many names now can’t even be bothered watching the clip, unless it develops into something more substantial

From Kerk and Olsen yesterday, our rumours were getting great but they seem to be going A bit downhill again with this guy. He doesn’t look like he would get on our bench.

By the sounds of it he has struggled last season at Genk, looks more like a deep playmaker Davis sort of player rather than the holding midfielder we need.

Hope it is not another Grezda.
I am sure that Borna raved about Grezda and due diligence was set aside!!

Even if we don’t sell Kamara ( and I think there is a good chance we will) we need more CMs. Davis doesn’t have the legs to be playing 2-3 games a week now.

We must scout France and Belgium like mad to be linked with this many players from those countries.

It's basically a new one every day

Ross Wilson utilised those markets highly whilst at Southampton. Could be something in it, could be lazy journalism knowing this

He scored at the Bernabeu season before last, looks to have a decent pedigree.

Were the Genk team any good?
Just planning ahead in case we get a job lot again like Sionko, Papac and Sebo.

I have to say we are being linked with a lot of for box to box players who aren't necessarily creators. We have a number 10 and are also being linked with free scoring inside forwards like Kerk, Skov and Roofe. I wonder if next season we won't have a centre forward as such but an interchangeable front 3 or at least one who's scoring prowess is far more evenly spread.

Imagine a midfield to front lot of

Jack/Kamara. Zungu/Hrosovsky
Hagi

Kerk. Roofe Skov/Kent

Would this be achievable with Alfie money? Would be be more potent overall?

From Kerk and Olsen yesterday, our rumours were getting great but they seem to be going A bit downhill again with this guy. He doesn’t look like he would get on our bench.

Uninspiring on paper, and seems totally random. Probably another agent in Belgium trying to latch onto the Hagi transfer to sell his client.

Find stuff like this a bit strange. Doubt many have watched a lot of him to be underwhelmed.

Guy is an international for a country ranked 18 places above Scotland and was starting games against Liverpool, Napoli and Red Bull Salzburg in the CL.

In comparison, some of our fan base would be happy if we signed Lewis Ferguson and go tonto when our players turn in decent performances in the Europa League.

How can you possibly know that? How many of our current squad have even played in the CL, never mind scoring against Real Madrid? I'll reserve judgement, if he actually signs that is.

Never heard of him before, but I'm going to stroke my chin and give an ill-informed opinion anyway.

Should cover most of the thread.

What is needed is a midfielder capable of chipping in goals amounting to the same if not better than those regularly scoring for the vile club

Dame rumour has spread her skirts all over Scotland since we have closed off their favourite "sources". Now the mhedia scrabble in the gutters to put together some sort of story to sell their printed rubbish.

Don't believe it until I see the targeted player in a Rangers strip, holding the scarf aloft in front of the Sandy Jardine stand.

Captained Plzeñ, captained Genk, played in European qualifiers, played in the Champions League, represented Slovakia on 25 occassions, won three league titles and a national cup.

Experienced, clearly has ability, leadership qualities, winning mentality and has actually tasted success on numerous occassions.

His name was linked with numerous clubs across Europe over the years. Another midfield who's got the ability to do both the offensive and defensive side of the game.

Captained Plzeñ, captained Genk, played in European qualifiers, played in the Champions League, represented Slovakia on 25 occassions, won three league titles and a national cup.

Experienced, clearly has ability, leadership qualities, winning mentality and has actually tasted success on numerous occassions.

His name was linked with numerous clubs across Europe over the years. Another midfield who's got the ability to do both the offensive and defensive side of the game.

I like his profile but the article says the link is from the Scottish media and there has been no link. It also throws in a random 28yr old Danish striker from Odense with a bog standard career and mentions about 3 other players. It looks like a load of mince

Away you go with this common sense analysis. He's too old (at 27 or whatever!), slow, doesn't score enough, doesn't assist enough, selfish, too unselfish, unit (overweight), lightweight (not sturdy enough for spfl), no sell on value absolute waste of our time and doesn't improve on what we have. Get with the programme man!

Back