Patterson lad, you are forgiven

I like to rip into other posters for having heads gone moments, but cards on the table, I was saying he should be released in the summer. Complete utter nonsense. Just shows what getting caught up in the emotions of this season will do to you. Deary me.

Thought he changed the game tonight and was unbelievable. Well done to Gerrard for letting bygones be gone.

All is forgiven, Nathan. I'll spend the next 15 years trying to make it up to you.

Delighted for him. when Tav came off last week knowing he should have been the cover was punishment enough. Took his goal superbly and carried on to have a solid display. can see why we have high hopes for him

The further punishment is from National FA. as i alluded to the other night, SG has made mistakes and knows hes a young boy with his first learning experience as a professional player. SG is protecting his player and i’m pretty confident he has a huge career with us. Edmunson and Jones aren’t comparable because to be honest they aren’t on the level NP is.
Yeah, I assume the hint was about the SFA as well. To be clear, I never indicated I wanted Patterson punted. My line was always that him and Bassey should be out on loan until next January. After that, down to them.

Why would I be raging?No problems with him being included as it was done n dusted yesterday.Yer pant wetting patter is seriously f ucking chronic though.
Enjoyed it even more at thought of you hating the patter. Glad the wee man played and scored, %^*& all the haters!

He had a cracking 2nd half. The guy got by Balogun a couple of times as well but never went by him.
Totally nulled the threat down that left hand side for them. Had great composure on the ball at times with two cracking interceptions.

The boy is going to the top. Hopefully with us.

I'll be honest, I didn't think Gerrard was the forgiving type.

In the big picture it may be the best thing that happens to his career. As long as he takes away from it how close he has been to the door and uses it as a motivation and doesn't take out of it that he's too big to be binned, then it should help him take the next step.

I dont know why you thought that. If he wasnt Borna would have been away. But he went to Gerrard and got his second chance. He just doesnt suffer fools.

Anytime he has come on he has looked the part, bursting forward and scoring in a European tie is stuff made of dreams.. He is probably saying to himself if i can do it in a game like tonight then i can certainly do it against a scottish team. He certainly looks like he has a big future as a natural fullback.

Only in Scotland would you be hounded out of the country for ordering a Chinese carry out. The boys has tholed his assize. Super prospect well beyond his years on the field. The club will sort out the rest.
That's a really crazy spin on what happened, FFS. :D

Who do we play at Right Back in the league if Patterson gets banned by SFA. Jack is out. Tav is out. Balogun now injured. Bit light on options now. Serious question. I started a thread on this but for some reason it was pulled..

Hands up I got it wrong, fair play to the young lad and long may it continue. Honestly couldnt write tonight haha..

After hearing the managers take on it, its changed my viewpoint on it. Congrats to young Patterson for digging in and putting in a performance like that. Up the teds!

Who do we play at Right Back in the league if Patterson gets banned by SFA. Jack is out. Tav is out. Balogun now injured. Bit light on options now. Serious question. I started a thread on this but for some reason it was pulled..
We can sign a chimp from Edinburgh zoo. That jobs done

I think Balogun will be back. Honestly don’t know if all four are out though.

I am happy that the club have dealt with it and properly. When he came on though he was absolutely superb - not only for the fact his 3rd of 4th touch was a goal but his overall performance was excellent. Was totally different seeing a right back in place up against Lukaku. He had no way past and was taken out the game completely by Patterson. His movement going forward was excellent to.

A good decision to put him in the squad and an even better decision to put him on. Won't have done himself any harm with the gaffer or the fans with his performance tonight.

Hands up I got it wrong, fair play to the young lad and long may it continue. Honestly couldnt write tonight haha..

After hearing the managers take on it, its changed my viewpoint on it. Congrats to young Patterson for digging in and putting in a performance like that. Up the teds!
It was a real story, last week he must have had his head in his hands when tav gets injured at the worst possible time for patterson.

A week later, it's the hokey cokey. Life really is full of ups and downs. This epitomised it.

If the sfa weren't as stupid as they are they wouldn't suspend him as he's the best right back Scotland have with a run of games he could make the euros nobody is telling me shite like Stephen mentally challenged o'Donnell is a better option

Proud of him tonight. We all make mistakes in life. Lucky for us they are not in the media spotlight. Everyone deserves a second a chance and I’m glad he took it. I was delighted for him.

Genuinely didn't think we would see him again this season but absolutely delighted for him can see how much the goal meant to him. He strolled it when he came on as well.

He made a mistake he will learn from it and time for him to kick on now.

I reckon we've all done things that have compromised our own situations he got caught so no damage to the squad .

He's answered in the best way possible yet that arsehole commentating couldn't wait to mention a yearning for an SFA sanctioning %^*& him given what's happened previously with Others we've kept it in house & publicly stated it was dealt with as such so any sanctions if applicable had better be in chronological order & Rangers to fight tooth & nail against these Bastards .

The managers summation of the situation closes the door on it imo & good luck to the young lad he was immense tonight .

Delighted for the boy, you couldn’t have written the script any better. It was an outstanding performance from him.

Hopefully a lesson learnt, never to be repeated and he presses on now.

Its all a case of “if my auntie had baws etc” but I don’t think Tav is finishing that exact same chance, it was a magnificent finish. I think Tav would have looked to pass if there was a suitable option and if he shot, I just don’t think he’s scoring it. Not that this matters at all, was just mulling it over as I relive a glorious night.

Back