Paul Lambert has his say

Horrendous huh?

I know what's horrendous in Scottish football, and it certainly isn't the pressure on us to win a league, that's for sure. o_O

But this is the sort of t1t that will be giving it 'oh this puts football into perspective' whenever a tragedy happens. How about having some perspective and self awareness all of the time you absolute mong. How about acknowledging and condemning real horrors in the game and at your old club, instead of inventing and exagerrating fables aimed at your old rivals just to make headlines in a paper. Perhaps then people mght have a modicum of respect for what comes out your mouth.

But then again he isn't playing to a gallery of normal people is he?

Your point being.....?
Not really making a point. I just don't understand why we give them oxygen or relevance by sharing the vitriol they spew with a wider audience, but hey, if it floats some people's boat, let them fill their boots. Personally, given we know the warped mindset of the likes of Sutton, Lambert, Walker, Hartson etc etc isn't exactly balanced, fair, honest or objective, I struggle to comprehend why anyone of a Rangers persuasion would give their ramblings the time of day.

He used to run around Linwood wearing a King Billy Rangers scarf. Then became an absolute Rangers hater after signing for the filth.

Back