Paul Lambert has his say

'If Steven doesn't know pressure' the incoherent rambling really lost it when he starts to question if one of Liverpool FC's greatest players and serial winner may not have experienced pressure before.

As others have suggested we haven't been in the league for half of it, even Celtic fans I meet concede this, then you have this title *.

When Lambert etc won the league, it was was a massive surprise they lost their first 2 games IIRC then basically got two banks of 4 and gave Larsson the ball, I don't recall all the tub-thumping they just stuck to their task - he should apply the same to his managerial career.

Last edited:
There does seem to be a narrative going just now trying to belittle our clubs achievements, not like them eh? Especially since we are supposed to be a new club with no history.

The are in such a hurry to have a go they constantly trip over their very own arguments.

I wonder where O’Neill lite will find his next job, I’d say the Vanarama second division.

These c unts will go into meltdown if we start well.Lemon will get it big time despite his history there.If we have a real go and take it to the wire imo the bears will know we are on the up.

These c unts will go into meltdown if we start well.Lemon will get it big time despite his history there.If we have a real go and take it to the wire imo the bears will know we are on the up.
They wanted shot off him after we beat them in December sadly we shot ourselves in the foot, a lesson we'll learned I hope, the meltdown would be indescribable if we can win the League.

No one won the 2019-20 football season.

The media can keep pretending otherwise but no one won the 2019-20 football season. Celtic have their name against the 2019-20 season as the result of a corrupt vote only.

They didn’t win the 9th title they were awarded it by default and in reality should have an asterisk against it.
Let’s see what’s happens to the case with Hearts if they win their title must be non and void which we better be calling it out.

The mhedia is playing the wee game just now, get battered right into rangers, wheel out all the mentally challengeds and ask them to proffer some out of touch or irrelevant opinion and spin it round to rangers being under pressure, Gerrard under pressure etc.

The Bristol city story, the wheeling out of the mentally challengeds, and anything that’s Tim related is all a vehicle, as it is every other year, to derail any progress rangers have made.

and the Tim cretins STILL believe the mhedia is against them and it’s operation “stop 10”

They didn’t win the 9th title they were awarded it by default and in reality should have an asterisk against it.
Let’s see what’s happens to the case with Hearts if they win their title must be non and void which we better be calling it out.
Mate our board won't call anything out until it's time to sell season tickets again unfortunately.

All of our history has to be erased, good player Lambert but always came across as brain dead idiot.

And that was before Albertz knocked his teeth out.

Maybe they are scared that hearts when their case and the league is taken back off them.

Lambert was on BT Bundesliga coverage last month. James Richardson, Owen Hargreaves and Rafa Honigstein we’re giving each other sideways glances and sniggering at the stupid lady's front bottom.

It was pretty meaningless for most part even after 8, 4 one races and the first they got a big handicap rendered most a foregone conclusion, the 3 trebles and the last 2 more than anything are a far bigger concern to me, I was gutted we failed to win the LCF after dominating, I've little doubt they'd have won a 4th after that Hearts debacle.
So that is 5 leagues and 1 LCF that they basically got by cheating. We should have never been punished and demoted for going into an administration event that was manufactured by the baying hounds and place men in the SFL/SPFL/HRMC/Lloyds/SMSM. A punishment that has never been given for any other admin event before or since. And the ignored, obviously offsides call for their goal gifted them their LCF win over us.

All while they continue to cover up decades of the most heinous and disgusting crimes against the most vulnerable among us that should close that cesspit of a club down!

What a load of sh*t. Basically our previous players efforts were for nothing because celtc could possibly win a highly controversial ‘10 in a row’. Alright Paul, if we were to win two European Cups does 67 get forgotten about?
There is only one club that try and rewrite historical facts for agendas.

1-5.gif

^^ That's how I feel after reading that article. Brain cells destroyed in an instant .....

Hopefully the awarded title gets taken back off them when Hearts win their case, null and viod was the honest end to the season and everyone knows this.

I will give him one thing. He is consistent.
His written word makes as much sense as the mumbling gunk that comes out of his gob.

Rangers face the "horrendous" pressure of trying to protect the history of their club's greats this season, says former Celtic captain Paul Lambert.

Steven Gerrard's side are bidding to deny Celtic the unprecedented feat of a 10th successive Scottish title.

Lambert helped Celtic halt Rangers' run at nine in a row in 1998, and rates it the "hardest title" of his career.

"There's a lot more pressure on trying to stop it than winning it," he told the Scottish Football podcast.

"If you don't win it, people are really disappointed, but you've still got nine and everybody's the same.

"But if Rangers lose 10 in a row now, the history of Rangers is gone. That's the pressure we had.

"John Clark, Billy McNeill, Bertie Auld, Ronnie Simpson, Jock Stein, Jimmy Johnstone, all those great guys... did you want to be known for losing their history?"

Lambert highlighted Celtic's momentum and stability in backing them to successfully chase down championship number 10.

And he says the mental strength of Rangers manager Gerrard and his players will be key to sustaining a challenge.

Rangers finished nine points adrift in Gerrard's first season and were 13 behind with nine games to play when last term was curtailed.

"If Steven doesn't know pressure, it will come now," former Scotland midfielder Lambert added. "The Rangers fans will make it a furnace of a place if they don't win.

"The Celtic pressure will be an enjoyable one. The Rangers pressure is going to be horrendous. It's not the Rangers guys' ability, it's in the brain. Mentally can they handle it?

"Chasing a title is incredibly tough when your rivals are a good bit away from you. If you can't handle that Rangers crowd baying for you to win every game to stop your oldest rivals taking away your history, players can capitulate in front of 50,000. They don't want the ball because they're scared."

What a load of pish the Celtic pressure will be enjoyable our legends history will be lost utter drivel.
K ? :oops:

Rangers face the "horrendous" pressure of trying to protect the history of their club's greats this season, says former Celtic captain Paul Lambert.

Steven Gerrard's side are bidding to deny Celtic the unprecedented feat of a 10th successive Scottish title.

Lambert helped Celtic halt Rangers' run at nine in a row in 1998, and rates it the "hardest title" of his career.

"There's a lot more pressure on trying to stop it than winning it," he told the Scottish Football podcast.

"If you don't win it, people are really disappointed, but you've still got nine and everybody's the same.

"But if Rangers lose 10 in a row now, the history of Rangers is gone. That's the pressure we had.

"John Clark, Billy McNeill, Bertie Auld, Ronnie Simpson, Jock Stein, Jimmy Johnstone, all those great guys... did you want to be known for losing their history?"

Lambert highlighted Celtic's momentum and stability in backing them to successfully chase down championship number 10.

And he says the mental strength of Rangers manager Gerrard and his players will be key to sustaining a challenge.

Rangers finished nine points adrift in Gerrard's first season and were 13 behind with nine games to play when last term was curtailed.

"If Steven doesn't know pressure, it will come now," former Scotland midfielder Lambert added. "The Rangers fans will make it a furnace of a place if they don't win.

"The Celtic pressure will be an enjoyable one. The Rangers pressure is going to be horrendous. It's not the Rangers guys' ability, it's in the brain. Mentally can they handle it?

"Chasing a title is incredibly tough when your rivals are a good bit away from you. If you can't handle that Rangers crowd baying for you to win every game to stop your oldest rivals taking away your history, players can capitulate in front of 50,000. They don't want the ball because they're scared."

What a load of pish the Celtic pressure will be enjoyable our legends history will be lost utter drivel.

Jock Stein a great guy....? FFS.....Have a word wi yersel lambert

We have to stop them this season.

All this “doesn’t really count” talk...nah, not for me. The history books will say what they say.

Imperative that Rangers win the league.

He seems as much as anything to be trying to convince himself that they have actually won 9.
There will always be pressure on us to win the league but we shouldn't allow ourselves to be drawn into their narrative.

Typical shit talk from one of them so no surprise there, it’s certain media outlets and people in the game game pushing a similar narrative that’s annoyed me. I understand media people love stirring shit and hyping situations for viewing figures, I get that but even so the title was NOT won..it was HANDED over in dodgy circumstances which have been whitewashed when there was still plenty of football and points to be played to be won and lost to cast reasonable doubt over the final outcome the title . If there was any decency and integrity left in the wider uk media these FACTS would be mentioned but they REFUSE to do it so I now refuse to pay for the shit they are selling!

If it wasn't for Follow Follow I'd never be aware of the incessant inane ramblings of bitter ex players from the dark side. Just saying.

The mhedia is playing the wee game just now, get battered right into Rangers, wheel out all the mentally challengeds and ask them to proffer some out of touch or irrelevant opinion and spin it round to Rangers being under pressure, Gerrard under pressure etc.

The Bristol city story, the wheeling out of the mentally challengeds, and anything that’s Tim related is all a vehicle, as it is every other year, to derail any progress Rangers have made.

and the Tim cretins STILL believe the mhedia is against them and it’s operation “stop 10”

Their hubris will be their undoing.

The media and their fans can say what they like, but in the back of their minds, they know that this golden period for them will come to an end, and all talk of their imaginary football dynasty will be in tatters.

Once we win the league again, all notions of how special they are will be swept away in the rush to criticise their players and manager. They will suffer immensely as their false sense of superiority is laid out in from of them.

The most deluded fans on this planet. I used to work with a fan of theirs that thought Brown was a better player than Rakatic. He was ridiculing Barcelona signing Rakitic from Sevilla. They think that they are at the pinnacle of world football, when in reality, they are fodder for the best teams in the Champions League, and average in the Europa league.

£60 million a year on wages, and they still needed the help of corrupt officials and a corrupt governing body to win the league.

Last edited:
Every week it’s cnts that used to play for them having interviews and every single one is about us .
How many of our ex players do interviews with the media and it’s solely about them? Next to none.From top to bottom we consume them

I honestly do not give a flying feck about what any of them think or say, my only concern is that Rangers continue to progress on and off the pitch, our next title will be glorious.

Our history goes on regardless of what the paedohiders get given, we will get 55 and more whether its this season or not so they not only ignore the fact 9 wasn't won it was given to them by their supporters on a dodgy vote, and we continue and win and improve each year.

Back