Paul Slane thinks Ange will be the next Liverpool manager

Its mental that these players who were all nonentities have managed to make careers out of these shitey podcasts. They all talk utter dung and the so called "humour" is nothing short of a red neck. Pish that you might find funny when you are 13. Fair play to them in a sense i suppose. Better than working for a living.

And how does this incompetent fucking cretin back this up? How can he possibly say that this slovenly oz prick is even on any list for a job such as the Liverpool one?

That fat prick wouldn’t be on a shortlist for a cleaners job at Anfield never mind the managers gig.

These cretins have been allowed a platform to spout their uneducated and ridiculous pish for too long that they think they can say stuff like this and it gets taken seriously.

There’s not even a shred of basis that fat oz even gets anywhere near a big job in England. What, because he beats jobbers like Dundee Hibs 9-0 and that they play, and I quote, “breathtaking football”…?

It’s utter garbage and not even funny, that’s what it is. Sad thing is, cunts lap this shite right up.

Genuinely struggling to believe the number of people on this thread who've been hooked by this. A guy who's IQ probably isn't even in double digits, clearly at the wind up, and look at the fucking state of you all. Embarrassment of a thread.

If he becomes the next Liverpool manager, I will make a solemn vow to spend eternity trying and failing to eat my own head.

Outwith Scotland, what has Angie done to merit being considered at one of the best teams in the world at the moment? The hysteria that the media muppets up here have whipped up is nonsense. He’s doing a good job at separate entity fc at the moment, in Scotland, with a budget that is double ours, and dwarves the rest of the league. There are at least a dozen top managers who will be approached for the Liverpool job before him.
Brighton didn't want him ...so Liverpool certainly won't

Don't think anything from this podcast should be taken seriously. A podcast that's mostly full of characters that are as thick as pig sh1t and spent most of their careers fcking around and carrying on. They are still fcking around and carrying on like kids , the only difference now is that there are daft basturts willing to pay to watch them do it.

Can file that in with all the folk on here that thought Gerrard was walking in to the Liverpool job after us then.

Not really the same though is it? Gerrard is a Liverpool legend, coached their youth teams, is a young / upcoming manager and you can see why people would say after a few years in Scotland if he done brilliantly with us that he'd get a crack.

Ange is pushing 60 and Celtic is his first 'big' job other than managing Australia.

Don't think anything from this podcast should be taken seriously. A podcast that's mostly full of characters that are as thick as pig sh1t and spent most of their careers fcking around and carrying on. They are still fcking around and carrying on like kids , the only difference now is that there are daft basturts willing to pay to watch them do it.
Don’t think anyone does take the podcast seriously, it’s a pile of horseshit, guys like Slane are moronic though, him and countless other mhanks genuinely believe stuff like this, they also think they are a force and can go far in the Champions League.

Reactions: VGM
iu

They’re so deluded, they have no sense of perception whatsoever.
Beating dross in this backwater while getting regularly pumped in Europe doesn’t impress the big hitters.

Another thread full of seethe, hatred and rage from actual adults towards a nobody who expressed an opinion. I genuinely don't know what's worse, the opinion expressed or the reaction from some on here towards it :))

I think Slane has real mental issues.
Kidding aside, I do too. I gave up listening to the podcast because I couldn't understand a word he was saying. I think they're pretty open about his mental issues.

The story is internet clickbait though. He doesn't have a clue.

Kidding aside, I do too. I gave up listening to the podcast because I couldn't understand a word he was saying. I think they're pretty open about his mental issues.

The story is internet clickbait though. He doesn't have a clue.
Yes, I think he does he's never the same he's either far too high or really low it's something he needs help with he drifts away all the time as well.
I watched the shows at one point but they became a bit of a lovefest for celtic plus a bit monotonous.

Don’t give a toss who the greasy turd goes to to…as long as he goes.
Why do you want him to go? Our own shortcomings are the reason for us not winning the title last season and our sluggish start to this one, not their ‘brilliance’.

Why do you want him to go? Our own shortcomings are the reason for us not winning the title last season and our sluggish start to this one, not their ‘brilliance’.
Quite simply because the filth have improved under him. We have regressed and they have improved. Him leaving makes them weaker (unless they appoint Pep of course).

Obviously won’t happen, but I’d quite like to witness the double trauma and the levels of angst across both clubs supporters.

Back