Pavard joins Bayern

usbear

To be honest this thread is just an excuse to post and revisit this exquisite finish

Lucas Hernandez a good signing also! Any replacements lined up for Ribery and Robben? Sane looks to be staying at City at the moment

Bayern have quite a bit of rebuilding to do, losing Robben and Ribery.

Players like Muller and Boateng getting older etc.

Lucas Hernandez a good signing also! Any replacements lined up for Ribery and Robben? Sane looks to be staying at City at the moment

Gnabry, Coman & Alphonso Davies you think will be followed up with a big name signing

was there not rumours Bayern were looking at Bale

Ribery - the most overrated player ever.

Now he gives thumbheid a run for his money in the looks category, but the other part just isn’t true is it.

What a player & career, him and Robben on either flanks were arguably the best wingers in the same team ever.

you are seriously having a laugh aren't you????

9 Bundesliga titles, 5 pokals and a champions league winner, also a world cup runner up and 3rd place in a Ballon D'or, over 600 club games and 81 caps for France

the nonsense you read on here at times

I’ve genuinely never seen the guy have a good game. Ever.

Now I don’t watch German football, I’m just talking about when I’ve seen Bayern at the later stages of the CL and for France, and he’s always left me scratching my head at how he was regularly nominated for the Ballon d’Or.

Rumoured that Bayern want Dembele from Barca.

Agree about Ribery being overrated. Obviously still a top player but anytime I watched him he flattered to deceive. Robben always outshone him. The year he was in the top 3 for the Ballon d'Or was purely because Bayern won a lot of trophies that season. Robben was still better than him.

you are seriously having a laugh aren't you????

9 Bundesliga titles, 5 pokals and a champions league winner, also a world cup runner up and 3rd place in a Ballon D'or, over 600 club games and 81 caps for France

the nonsense you read on here at times

when-i-manage-to-replace-200-lines-of-the-algorithm-by-only-10-lines.gif

Back