Peak Tim Blog Lunacy - Morelos reported to the Home Office

JJ is an absolute loon.

He pretended to be a Rangers fan for a time, and I’ve sometimes wondered if he was stirring on the old FF board in 2012 when so much shite was posted about 2nd admins and floating charges at the time of the oldco administration.

Last edited:
I don't have any fear whatsoever. Infact I'd load up on jelly and ice cream if this piece of filth expired today. This is a guy who wrote a blog alleging that Richard Gough was a child molester.

and then falsified lawyers letters pretending to be from Gough’s lawyer to try and get money off of the gullible.

Can his claim that he has actually contacted the home office be verified through freedom of information request?

Either way the guy is a fxxking scrounging prick and should be investigated.

I know they are mental but this is another level, possibly the final level...it's that mental. I don't think this can be topped.

Celtic claim to be a liberal club that is open to all. They pander to the left.

Yet here’s a working class young man from an extremely humble background, earning excellent money for his family, and they’re trying to get him booted out of the country.

This James character is acting like an extreme Brexiteer. So which is it?

Closely examined his own faecal matter whilst rolling into wee balls whilst imagining death threats he is clearly on a permo.

He's outdone himself here. Absolute fucking nutcase.
I didn't think John James would top the time he claimed that Police Scotland and some UVF death squads were in cahoots to have him murdered, so he sent some strange, fat bloke from his website (who totally wasn't him) to collect his trophy and Amazon gift voucher on his behalf. Truly fearless, please donate.

John James who used to pretend he was a Rangers fan until he was outed as a poet rat bastārd, the guy is a complete fúcking zoomer of the highest order.

Oh it was very clear from the beginning that he was no Rangers fan. As far as I can remember he first appeared on McMurdo's blog where he was welcomed by McMurdo, Ninja and various other nutters from Rangers Media because they all shared a similar hatred of Dave King.

Link is here: https://johnjamessite.com/2019/11/13/an-online-submission-to-the-home-office/

An Online Submission to The Home Office

Alfredo Morelos was signed by The Rangers Football Club Limited on July 1st 2017. As a Colombia national of 21 years he had not played for the senior squad, or had been selected for same, when he was signed. He had last represented his country as an U-20 player on 8th February 2015.
I have closely examined the criteria used by the English Football Association to assess whether a non EEA/EEU player should receive a Governing Body Endoresement. As Mr. Morelos had not made his senior debut when signed by The Rangers Football Club Ltd, and there was no indication at that time that he would, the English FA’s methodology would have denied Mr. Morelos automatic Governing Body Endorsement as he had not represented his country at senior level. When one examines their point based exceptions criteria, Mr Morelos would have also been denied a Governing Body Endorsement. Mr Morelos was when signed unable to speak English. An interview on Rangers TV on 29/11/2017, his first for the club, is conducted in Spanish with subtitles. On what basis did the Scottish FA provide Mr. Morelos with a Governing Body Endorsement? Were they misled by the player’s agent, World In Motion, or The Rangers FC Ltd?

The aforementioned text in bold blue italics typeface consists of precisely 1200 characters, which is the maximum allowed on the online Home Office form.

In reporting Alfredo Morelos to The Home Office I selected two from a list of immigration irregularities viz:

1. Fake or false documentation.

2. Lied on application.

When prompted for a place where the crime occurred I provided the postal address and postcode of The Rangers Football Club Ltd viz 150 Edmiston Drive. Glasgow G51 2XD. As for when the crime occurred I was aware that the official signing day was July 1st, 2017 yet chose June/July 2017 in my response.

I provided The Home Office with Mr. Morelos’ date of birth i.e. 21 June 1996 and his place of birth Cerete, Colombia. I confirmed that he was aged 18-24 from the drop down menu. I specified that the crime was ongoing.

As for his employer, I specified Managing Director Stewart Robertson, the most senior director of The Rangers Football Club Ltd. When prompted whether he was aware of this immigration crime, I confirmed that he was a party to the immigration anomalies.

As the form, or my browser, kept refreshing as I accessed public records, which I confirmed were the sources of my submission, I chose not to elaborate further on the SFA’s involvement or the part played by Mr. Morelos’ agent, World In Motion, and the SFA member club.

The following question is worthy of note:

Can we act on this information without putting you or others at risk?

To which I responded:

Yes. I have received three credible death threats.

If one were to read between the lines what difference would four make? I chose not to confirm my name, address, date of birth or phone number. I disclosed my email address should they wish to correspond with me. If this comes to pass I will remit to them the factual text from yesterday’s article viz El Buffalo’s Governing Body Exemption.

As someone who hangs on my every word is wont to say, this is a developing story….
This is seriously frightening. Surely this is written in a padded cell. these clowns should be in solitary confinement wrapped up in a straight jacket.....Then a Rangers top over it and his actions filmed for the world to see. Maniac.

Is the work permit thing not more or less a formality now? The last one I can remember being knocked back was Jardel, who went on to prove how not good enough for Scottish football he was by rattling in about 500 goals for Porto. Can anyone think of any others? There must be scores of duds that have got a permit over the last 20 years.

That lunatic "John James" has reported Alfredo Morelos to the Home Office for "immigration irregularites."

Absolutely barking

I think it’s extremely concerning the behaviour of some of them. I don’t think mental illness should be taken lightly either but this “JJ” guy needs to see a psychiatrist as quickly as possible.

Is the work permit thing not more or less a formality now? The last one I can remember being knocked back was Jardel, who went on to prove how not good enough for Scottish football he was by rattling in about 500 goals for Porto. Can anyone think of any others? There must be scores of duds that have got a permit over the last 20 years.

Incredibly Gerry Collins is on the panel and i'm sure he said nobody has been rejected during his time.

For the people that haven't seen this man child having a mental break down on stage!

2 hours and 17 minutes in.

When he is told to,do one, by the Home office he will blog about how high the Masonic corruption is , absolute fruit loop. Makes me wish I still lived in Harpenden so I could go looking for the clown and point and laugh at him.

So. To get this right:

The SFA panel met and heard that a dud manager had a recommendation from a coach who has zero scouting experience about a 20 year old Colombian, playing in Finland, untested in any major league, who is going to be brought in to stop them winning 7 in a row as it was at the time but is never going to pass the criteria for international appearances or points. Of course the panel being made up entirely of Rangers supporting freemasons decided this was the best move anyway and didn't even consider a shred of evidence and just granted the request.

Or

The panel was made up of independent members who received all the relevant documentation from the club, considered the growing reputation of a fine young footballer who had an excellent scoring record abroad and with their wisdom and foresight knew that the young man would go on to enhance the reputation of the game in Scotland. With this now crystallising, the mhutants are absolutely fucking terrified that Morelos is going to be a big part of a team which will end any chance they have of equalling or bettering our most recent 9IAR and it's all hands to the pumps with lunatics like JohnJames coming up with absolute fantasy like the above version.

You decide.

You know what comment is coming soon don't you ?

But its no real its made up tweets :rolleyes:

I used to think it was made up as well for a while due to some of the tweets being so ridiculous. However one time I saw a tweet from a mentally challenged in my work featured on it and then I knew it was real.

What a fucking obsessed mentally challenged prick he is. 55 WILL end these scumbags.

If you're looking in JJ, roon ye ya fat jakey Bastard!!!!

Apart from anything else, wouldn't the fact that we signed him from another European side mean that he already had an EU work permit?

That was a different fiasco. Scotland only allowed 10 players with work permits and some shitey team got the last 1 or 2.

Back