Peak Tim Blog Lunacy - Morelos reported to the Home Office

JJ is an absolute throbber ha ha.

Still, we should look on the bright side. At least we now know why Alfie was photographed in that Solicitors office last week. Clearly he’s preparing to fight his deportation LOL.:rolleyes:

That was a different fiasco. Scotland only allowed 10 players with work permits and some shitey team got the last 1 or 2.
Did Rudi Vata not get back in the celtic team, in order to fulfil a certain amount of fixtures so that he could keep one? Around about that time? I might be remembering wrongly.

Yes. Did you?
We stayed in Canberra for 4 years. We came back in July this year. A few years ago I met this other Scotsman, there’s not many in Canberra, 4 that I know of including me, and he had a green hoody, green suede Adidas trainers, you know they kind. We chatted a bit and he worked with my wife’s pal.

I asked my wife tonight if she remembered him and she did. Kind of. He actually was in housing. I thought his name began with P, but my wife thinks M :D:D

As I said, not many Scots in Canberra and a that guy sounded like your man. We never became mates ;)

Most of these so called left wing Lazio haters are slightly to the right of Mussolini and Hitler politically. What business is a Columbian nationals immigration status to unemployed blogger Finbar O’Fishfinger anyways?

What an absolute fuck-knuckle that clownboot is!!

Any wonder he's disenfranchised from his kids? Sad wankstain does nothing but obsess about Rangers.

Funny as fuck though!

His kids probably get excited when they don’t hear from him form a while thinking they might be about to collect his life insurance whilst no longer having to suffer the indignity of calling the cùnt ‘dad’.

Hang in there kids, 55 will get you your insurance
55 will kill a good few of them off. It will be a watershed moment for them. All that effort since 2012 completely up in smoke and the natural order restored. If if happens before they get their 10IAR (and I believe it will) it will hurt them more than anything that's went before. 9IAR mentally crippled an entire generation of their fanbase.

We stayed in Canberra for 4 years. We came back in July this year. A few years ago I met this other Scotsman, there’s not many in Canberra, 4 that I know of including me, and he had a green hoody, green suede Adidas trainers, you know they kind. We chatted a bit and he worked with my wife’s pal.

I asked my wife tonight if she remembered him and she did. Kind of. He actually was in housing. I thought his name began with P, but my wife thinks M :D:D

As I said, not many Scots in Canberra and a that guy sounded like your man. We never became mates ;)

I worked there for a number of years with the goverment and the work's football team was called Canberra Celtic. No need to ask who started it or what colours they played in.

Glad to be home.

Fairly sure that this could be counted as a racially motivated attack.

Morelos should sue him for all he’s worth for the emotional damage that this threat is causing him.

or just offer him a trial by combat in a locked room for 4.5minutes. Morelos could just stare at him for 4minutes and laugh at the sobbing for the other 30 seconds.

On some level I admire his creativity. On every other level, his desperation brings joy and laughter to my life. A throbber of the highest order.

Forgot all about this moonhowler, remember he was going to get the Kung Fu Tims to protect him from paramilitary death squads :)

55 will kill a good few of them off. It will be a watershed moment for them. All that effort since 2012 completely up in smoke and the natural order restored. If if happens before they get their 10IAR (and I believe it will) it will hurt them more than anything that's went before. 9IAR mentally crippled an entire generation of their fanbase.
A good few? It'll be like lemmings once that house of cards collapses.
giphy.gif

I need to phone my brother who is a Senior Immigrantion Officer / Border Agency Officer and get him to fast foot it down to Ibrox to arrest then deport the illegal buffalo ..

It’s only 5 minutes from their Govan Office! And I’m sure the fine Rangers would have to pay would help fund compensation to all those Football fans who have taken time out of their lives to study to become Immigration and Tax lawyers!

Back