Pedro’s latest comments

Losing it for treating women's football as the circus sideshow it is..? Uber-liberal dribblings.

Why men's professional teams have to now have a women's team is beyond me. The talk a month back of Rangers putting more money into it was worrying considering everything else we should be investing in first. Our youth program, for example, is far more deserving.

Why can't groups of ladies go pioneer their own teams, and history can look back in fifty years say and commend them for founding a club of their own ?

30bp5cw.jpg

Not much wrong with what he said to be honest. I don't mind women's sports if they are worth watching but most are rubbish. I feel the same as Tam Cowan (before he was forced to retract it) in that if a women's match was happening in my front garden I'd close the curtains.
We need more people to feel able to express their opinions.

Losing it for treating women's football as the circus sideshow it is..? Uber-liberal dribblings.

Why men's professional teams have to now have a women's team is beyond me. The talk a month back of Rangers putting more money into it was worrying considering everything else we should be investing in first. Our youth program, for example, is far more deserving.

Why can't groups of ladies go pioneer their own teams, and history can look back in fifty years say and commend them for founding a club of their own ?

Because women rarely build, and primarily occupy

It’s Caixinha by faaaaar. He’s responsible for some of the worst signings and results in the history of the club. Murty was shite as well and was at fault for some embarrassing doings but was still levels about Pedro.

Yeah mate, 4-0 and 5-0 parkhead while shrugging your shoulders is all good.

Getting beat off Hamilton at home, St Johnston at home, Kilmarnock home and Away, Dundee away, all fine and dandy.

That 5-0 drubbing at Parkhead where before the game he shrugs his shoulders and tells us all "I just stand on the sidelines" as he sent the team out to get pumped when they won the league is the worst result in my Lifetime and was the angriest I have ever been at a football match.

Murty should have been chased and banned from Ibrox after that match.

Levels above Pedro, he wasn't and never will be levels above anyone.

Yeah mate, 4-0 and 5-0 parkhead while shrugging your shoulders is all good.

Getting beat off Hamilton at home, St Johnston at home, Kilmarnock home and Away, Dundee away, all fine and dandy.

That 5-0 drubbing at Parkhead where before the game he shrugs his shoulders and tells us all "I just stand on the sidelines" as he sent the team out to get pumped when they won the league is the worst result in my Lifetime and was the angriest I have ever been at a football match.

Murty should have been chased and banned from Ibrox after that match.

Levels above Pedro, he wasn't and never will be levels above anyone.
Progres, 2 decade long Aberdeen at Ibrox record, biggest defeat to Celtic at Ibrox ever, never even getting away with anything close to a positive result against Celtic with the only goal we scored against them during his time being after they were raping us by 5 already, papped out of Cups by the likes of Motherwell, the infamous unattainable 3 game winning streak, couldn’t even beat Kilmarnock and this might be wrong but I also believe he oversaw the first points Partick Thistle got against us since the turn of the century.

All while signing players for millions of pounds who were total duds and are still costing us financially and spouting utter nonsense to the press and increasing how much of a laughing stock we were.

Pedro was the best, eh.

Progres, 2 decade long Aberdeen at Ibrox record, biggest defeat to Celtic at Ibrox ever, never even getting away with anything close to a positive result against Celtic with the only goal we scored against them during his time being after they were raping us by 5 already, papped out of Cups by the likes of Motherwell, the infamous unattainable 3 game winning streak, couldn’t even beat Kilmarnock and this might be wrong but I also believe he oversaw the first points Partick Thistle got against us since the turn of the century.

All while signing players for millions of pounds who were total duds and are still costing us financially and spouting utter nonsense to the press and increasing how much of a laughing stock we were.

Pedro was the best, eh.

Na Pedro was a disaster mate. Just not as much a embarrassment as Murty.

Hamilton at home, losing 0-2
St Johnstone at home , 1-3
Killie home and away
Celtic 4-0, 5-0
Dundee losing 2-1 (oh look Murty can do a handstack F*** off)
How did Murty get on with the 3 games in a row?

Candeias and Morelos are two players Caixhina brought in that are still doing a job, more than a job especially where Morelos is concerned, tell me 1 that Murty brought in that done us a turn - Cummings (Failure) Martin (Lets not go there). I was in Florida in January and Murty told us all he had the final say on the signings, and they were a fucking disaster.

Murty had as bad, and I think worse , record than Caixhina, and without making excuses for Caixhina, he was getting rid of some dross and playing the acadamy players like Beerman and Barjonas towards the end of the first season.

Anyway as I say, if you are happy with a manager, before a game vs Celtic telling everyone he does nothing but stand on the sidelines, despite them being able to win the league that day, then stand for 60 mins while they are 5-0 up chewing his zip not giving a monkeys then fair doo's do you, you have lower expectations for the football club than me

Because they’re too busy thinking about kittens and pretty flowers so they need men to do it for them

teams don't have to, they choose to. what a pathetic post. have you seen the money being put into the youths via lotto etc? you realise a raise in budget for the ladies team might be 100k-200k? we paid Pena that in 1 month. who gives a f*ck?

I’ve noticed they’ve started to sneak women’s football onto then BBC Sport Football page all the time. I’ve nothing against women’s football but sorry it has a totally different fan base and shouldn’t be on the same page as men’s football.

Not much wrong with what he said to be honest. I don't mind women's sports if they are worth watching but most are rubbish. I feel the same as Tam Cowan (before he was forced to retract it) in that if a women's match was happening in my front garden I'd close the curtains.
We need more people to feel able to express their opinions.
Sorry mate, we live in this namby pamby PC world full of lefty snow flakes now. Diversity is the name of the game now. Aka positive discrimination. In all walks of life. Get with the plan.

Bizarre that this has descended into the usual nonsense about women’s football.

I couldn’t care less about the merits, I would be mortified if Gerrard said similar about our Ladies side.

A dicks comment and a surprise given that I thought PC usually conducted himself well.

(And no team is forced to have a female side-I welcome it as a father of daughters as it helps garner interest and if any young girl takes interest in our club as a result of us having a team then it’s another bear, another paying customer and another potential family of generation supporting our club.)

teams don't have to, they choose to. what a pathetic post. have you seen the money being put into the youths via lotto etc? you realise a raise in budget for the ladies team might be 100k-200k? we paid Pena that in 1 month. who gives a f*ck?

Obviously you do ya Muppet. A post so pathetic it has over twenty likes.

The other managers got better results than him. But never banned green boots, had dossiers on refs or “pure got it”.

Murty's record was worse.

and he was the only other "Manager" unless you are counting Jimmy Nic's 2 game tenure.

But yeah, I don't believe he did get it, I do believe he felt boxed into a corner, but getting being Rangers manager, na don't think Pedro did tbh.

He’s a fn idiot.

Embarrassed he held the same position as Struth, Waddle, Wallace, Souness, Smith etc.

He is right on this subject though :D

Nowt wrong with women's football. Same as there's nowt wrong with youth team and junior football. Fact is though, it's the elite men's game that puts bums on seats and brings the money in.

Sorry mate, we live in this namby pamby PC world full of lefty snow flakes now. Diversity is the name of the game now. Aka positive discrimination. In all walks of life. Get with the plan.
Nothing wrong with diversity, it's isn't just a white man's world. The problem is people telling other people what they should like, think and feel. That leads to resentment and is no good for anyone.

Well Caixinha wouldn’t have.

Amazed he still has his backers on here.

He lost 2 league games in that 2017/2018 season, 3 in total when you include Motherwell in semi,

Hibs 2-3 I think we can all agree we were up against it.

In 30 days under Murty we had lost the followin

0-2 at home vs Hamilton
1-3 t home vs St Johnstone
2-1 vs Dundee

few days later
2-1 vs Killie

Was Caixhina a failure, of course.

Lets not pretend he was the devil

He lost 2 league games in that 2017/2018 season, 3 in total when you include Motherwell in semi,

Hibs 2-3 I think we can all agree we were up against it.

In 30 days under Murty we had lost the followin

0-2 at home vs Hamilton
1-3 t home vs St Johnstone
2-1 vs Dundee

few days later
2-1 vs Killie

Was Caixhina a failure, of course.

Lets not pretend he was the devil

Not the devil. Just a shite manager

Nothing wrong with diversity, it's isn't just a white man's world. The problem is people telling other people what they should like, think and feel. That leads to resentment and is no good for anyone.
Correct. And correct. There is nothing wrong with diversity. As long as it isn’t forced. If it’s merited it’s fine. If it’s for statistic box ticking it’s not.

Back