Pedro Caixinha’s Rangers slogans installed around Ibrox and HTC

Speak for yourself.

If Gerrard hit out with "The only goal that is not reached is one that is not tried," in the middle of his press conference I would be thinking w.t.f.

In responding to Sheelagh McLaren, who questioned the wisdom of Gerrard's insistence on quick, attacking, beautiful football above a solid defensive unit, Gerrard responded:

"It's not the number of breaths we take, but the number of moments that take our breath away."

F**k up, Stevie.

Considering most of the support wanked themselves into a frenzy because he said “let’s go”, I don’t think it’s beyond the realms of possibility.

It’s not about the message itself, it’s about who said it.

No.

Let's go is a pretty normal thing to say.

Nothing about Caixinha was normal.

No.

Let's go is a pretty normal thing to say.

Nothing about Caixinha was normal.

Well there’s nothing unnormal about those daft boards, as overly simplistic as they are.

And no, ‘let’s go’ isn’t something managers typically drop into their interviews, it was said to fire the fans up and get them on side, and it worked. Bottom line, Gerrard says anything, people will get behind it, Caixinha says whatever, fans will deride him, especially with the hindsight of his failed tenure.

Let’s not forget at one point there was weekly threads wanking to Waburton’s sound bites, or the ‘magic hat’ and ‘future England manager’ as he was then known. Fickle as fùck.

Well there’s nothing unnormal about those daft boards, as overly simplistic as they are.

And no, ‘let’s go’ isn’t something managers typically drop into their interviews, it was said to fire the fans up and get them on side, and it worked. Bottom line, Gerrard says anything, people will get behind it, Caixinha says whatever, fans will deride him, especially with the hindsight of his failed tenure.

Let’s not forget at one point there was weekly threads wanking to Waburton’s sound bites, or the ‘magic hat’ and ‘future England manager’ as he was then known. Fickle as fùck.

Nothing against you mate and I often agree with a lot of stuff you post. However, I can never understand why you stick up for Pedro so much, even to the extent that you’ll bring in other managers and point out their failures.

Gerrard got us European football for the first time since 2011 and rightly deserves praise for it, whereas Pedro got us knocked out by Progres in the first qualifying round.

People will get behind Gerrard because he helped deliver European football and has managed to beat the darkside, whereas Pedro had little support because he couldn’t back up anything he said when push came to shove. The 5-1 at Ibrox and the Progres games are obvious instances of this.

Aye cos that's what I claimed.

You said he’s got the results to back it up. Whilst we’ve certainly progressed from last season, second place and regularly spilling points to dross like Livingston and going out the cup to Aberdeen, isn’t the sort of results I’m looking for personally.

You said he’s got the results to back it up. Whilst we’ve certainly progressed from last season, second place and regularly spilling points to dross like Livingston and going out the cup to Aberdeen, isn’t the sort of results I’m looking for personally.

Euro record is night & day and better results against the soapdodgers was more what I was getting at. Yes the same annoying slip-ups we've seen over the last few years are still there & need improved upon but it's progress no doubt.

Still, hopefully we can agree the tacky signs wouldn't be missed.

Nothing against you mate and I often agree with a lot of stuff you post. However, I can never understand why you stick up for Pedro so much, even to the extent that you’ll bring in other managers and point out their failures.

Gerrard got us European football for the first time since 2011 and rightly deserves praise for it, whereas Pedro got us knocked out by Progres in the first qualifying round.

People will get behind Gerrard because he helped deliver European football and has managed to beat the darkside, whereas Pedro had little support because he couldn’t back up anything he said when push came to shove. The 5-1 at Ibrox and the Progres games are obvious instances of this.

You won’t see me deny or even attempt to defend Pedro’s record as Rangers manager, it was shit, end of story. But the way he’s spoken of like some sort of criminal, or dare I say spiv, is just strange and out of order in my personal opinion. The guy was given a job he gave it an honest shot, he failed, end of story. I’ve said it a million times and I’ll say it again, there’s a section of posters with whom I could not tell the difference between them and the Scottish sports press, the press who used to chase and rip the piss out of the guy at any given opportunity, like sharks that have smelled blood. I don’t think he’s a bad guy, so I’ll stick up for him as far admired his personal character goes, as far as his performance as Rangers manager goes, I will not be defending him.

The real blame of that era lies squarely with Robertson and Park’s son, who saw fit to hand the job to a guy who’s CV showed nothing to suggest he would be a good fit for our club. On top of that, they gave him a good chunk of cash to spend. You can’t blame the guy for accepting a once in a life time opportunity and giving it a go.

Euro record is night & day and better results against the soapdodgers was more what I was getting at. Yes the same annoying slip-ups we've seen over the last few years are still there & need improved upon but it's progress no doubt.

Still, hopefully we can agree the tacky signs wouldn't be missed.

Well, I’m very weary after recent years, but with Gerrard I do have a good feeling that I certainly haven’t had with any of our other managers since we returned to the top flight, and I do have enormous respect for him. And given Gerrard’s inexperience, I’m quietly confident he’ll learn and fine tune (the right way) as we go on.

What's shite? The quotation from William Struth? That is a massive part of our history.

Shite in the concept you're using it. It's too criptic. Wouldnt be motivational enough to say a foreign player. Short slogans would be better.

They’re actually quite embarrassing and read more to me like Pedro trying to convince himself he was convincing others that he knew what he was doing.

A massive chancer who should have been nowhere near our club.

He was the sort of manager you’d expect someone like Hearts to have appointed under Romanov.

Shite in the concept you're using it. It's too criptic. Wouldnt be motivational enough to say a foreign player. Short slogans would be better.
Tbh i think you're talking a load of shite, that quotation is part of the fabric of Rangers Football Club, whether foreign players learn it or not is neither here nor there, hope that's not too cryptic for you.

I wonder if Pedro put his cringey signs up pre or post Proges Neiderkorn.

I wonder if Pedro put his cringey signs up pre or post Proges Neiderkorn.

Cringy signs aside, his league points total can’t be too far off the current manager. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s strikingly similar.

Given the spineless shite we’ve seen in recent weeks the current gaffer might want to look into trying something new to get HIS players going.

Cringy signs aside, his league points total can’t be too far off the current manager. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s strikingly similar.

Given the spineless shite we’ve seen in recent weeks the current gaffer might want to look into trying something new to get HIS players going.

Don't compare Gerrard and the bullfighter.

Gerrard took us on a 11 game unbeaten run in Europe. Caixinha had us pumped out in June to a mid table Luxembourg side.

There's also the simple fact that Steven Gerrard is Steven Gerrard and Pedro Caixinha is a crackpot fecking no mark that only wee weirdo internet virgins would somehow defend.

Don't bother replying.

Don't compare Gerrard and the bullfighter.

Gerrard took us on a 11 game unbeaten run in Europe. Caixinha had us pumped out in June to a mid table Luxembourg side.

There's also the simple fact that Steven Gerrard is Steven Gerrard and Pedro Caixinha is a crackpot fecking no mark that only wee weirdo internet virgins would somehow defend.

Don't bother replying.

I’m not surprised you don’t want to compare the points totals, it absolutely wouldn’t fit your agenda would it? Our current manager hasn’t achieved anything in management yet so his name is worth little to us.

As for the last bit. I’ve had shites harder than wee keyboard warriors like you. You might want to grow up sunshine.

I’m not surprised you don’t want to compare the points totals, it absolutely wouldn’t fit your agenda would it? Our current manager hasn’t achieved anything in management yet so his name is worth little to us.

As for the last bit. I’ve had shites harder than wee keyboard warriors like you. You might want to grow up sunshine.

You don't get it.

The fact you think there's actually a comparison to be made or some debate to be had sums it up.

You could pick a random FF poster. Appoint them Manager of Rangers. Drop acid in their tea for 6 months and they wouldn't have made any worse of a job of it than Caixinha managed.

You don't get it.

The fact you think there's actually a comparison to be made or some debate to be had sums it up.

You could pick a random FF poster. Appoint them Manager of Rangers. Drop acid in their tea for 6 months and they wouldn't have made any worse of a job of it than Caixinha managed.

3 points better off than last season. And given forms actually went south since getting papped out of Europe, that disappears as a plausible excuse. So which is it?

Because to be honest, 3 points better off than the “fraud” is really pretty fucking poor.

3 points better off than last season. And given forms actually went south since getting papped out of Europe, that disappears as a plausible excuse. So which is it?

Because to be honest, 3 points better off than the “fraud” is really pretty fucking poor.

Pedro was only here to October having already blown the league in August.

You would need to compare his results from the start of the season against Gerrard's up until the same point for an accurate comparison. I don't know (or care) how they compare.

Nor am I defending Gerrard.

I'm criticising that hopeless cunt Pedro who you seem bizarrely besotted with.

Pedro was only here to October having already blown the league in August.

You would need to compare his results from the start of the season against Gerrard's up until the point the bullfighter got the bullet for an accurate comparison. I don't know (or care) how they compare.

Nor am I defending Gerrard.

I'm criticising that hopeless cunt Pedro who you seem bizarrely besotted with.

I’m not defending Pedro’s results or his performance as Rangers manager though, both were shite. I was defending the classless assaults on his character though, and I’ll continue to. Meantime everyone else can carry on celebrating the gaffers star name, I’ll wait for the trophies.

I’m not defending Pedro’s results or his performance as Rangers manager though, both were shite. I was defending the classless assaults on his character though, and I’ll continue to. Meantime everyone else can carry on celebrating the gaffers star name, I’ll wait for the trophies.

You are and you do everytime.

Now give me (and yourself) peace.

You are and you do everytime.

Now give me (and yourself) peace.

Well you go and master English first and then we’ll have a debate, because I blatantly haven’t defended his performance as Rangers manager. So, it’s either a lack of command of basic English, or you’re a liar.

You can have the last word now, keep you happy.

Well you go and master English first and then we’ll have a debate, because I blatantly haven’t defended his performance as Rangers manager. So, it’s either a lack of command of basic English, or you’re a liar.

You can have the last word now, keep you happy.

Thanks mate.

Pedro Caixinha is the worst manager in our history. The end.

Back