Pedro Caixinha’s Rangers slogans installed around Ibrox and HTC

No papped to feck with the fraud.

Ok, take out that its Pedro that said them

Fair quotes for Rangers. Minimum I expect every Ranger to stand for. If I was lucky enough to be able to pull on that Jersey, it's the very least I would give to the cause.
Fight for everything, accept nothing less than victory and give back to the fans, what they give to us.

It never worked out for Pedro, but I don't think for a second that he never realised our size, following and standards.

I’ll never understand the love some have for Pedro. Nice guy? Sure. Good in other countries? Sure. Was he right for Rangers? No chance.

We should never, under any circumstances, be losing 5-1 to celtc at home. That game was a shambles, progres then took it to another level.

The bulk of that squad from the Progres tie have proved under Gerrard that they are good enough for European football.

As I said, nice guy and a trier, but I’ve never felt as despondent as a Rangers fan compared to the day I walked out of Ibrox in May 2017.

It reminds me of that sorry sad state of affairs we were in at the time.

"To leave Ibrox and be forgotten is better than to be remembered for failure"

That was for Pedro.

A lot of shite.

If we're going to start plastering slogans all over the place like the bedroom walls of some bint's semi-detached in Foxbar; let's at least make them decent!

I could go a bit of Kerouac in the tunnel as Tina blasts oot the tannoy.

“Happiness consists in realizing it is all a great strange dream”

At the very least it would confuse the f*ck out of Lego Muncher; sending him out onto the pitch in a haze of bewilderment for another battering from Scotty Arf...

All a Rangers player will ever need to read...

Our very success, gained you will agree by skill, will draw more people than ever to see it. And that will benefit many more clubs than Rangers. Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase. It is healthy for us. We will never hide from it. Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers.

Our very success, gained you will agree by skill, will draw more people than ever to see it. And that will benefit many more clubs than Rangers. Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase. It is healthy for us. We will never hide from it. Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers.
It's a powerful piece but unlikely many could recite it especially those for whom English is a foreign language whereas if you cut it down to
Let others come after us
We welcome the chase
Never fear
Stronger through adversity
Then it becomes fairly easy to remember
Nothing wrong with a good slogan

A lot of shite.

If we're going to start plastering slogans all over the place like the bedroom walls of some bint's semi-detached in Foxbar; let's at least make them decent!

At the very least it would confuse the f*ck out of Lego Muncher; sending him out onto the pitch in a haze of bewilderment for another battering from Scotty Arf...
Still gay as fk tho eh babe xxx

:D

Where’s the dogs and caravans quote fs?

Get that up on the wall.

So we all remember never to let an absolute no mark in our club again.

Cringey as f*ck.

The sort of shite Chanelle and Dazza get stencilled onto the walls of their cooncil hoose.

Shite

Where’s the dogs and caravans quote fs?

Get that up on the wall.

So we all remember never to let an absolute no mark in our club again.
Think that was taken from a press conference while the press were being nothing short of racist to our then manager. Remember English was not his first language, and maybe the phrase makes sense in Portuguese , so let's not mock him for that. As we all agree it didn't work out and we are happy he is no longer here but i wish him no ill and hope he does well in Mexico.

Think that was taken from a press conference while the press were being nothing short of racist to our then manager. Remember English was not his first language, and maybe the phrase makes sense in Portuguese , so let's not mock him for that. As we all agree it didn't work out and we are happy he is no longer here but i wish him no ill and hope he does well in Mexico.

It's also a common phrase enough phrase where Portugese is spoken. Folk make a right arse of themselves echoing Sutton and Butcher to criticise it.

No different from daft birds on Facebook posting "inspirational" quotes because they fucked their life.

I once took a Hitler quote, put it on a picture of a rising sun and posted it to onto one of those type of pages and the daft fuckers liked the shit out it.

Quotations in our stadium should only be put up there if they have legendary gravitas and history to back them up.

“The Rangers are gonny win the day “ or “Got the battle fever on!” are examples.

i'd have something simple like "We shall not be mastered..."

You know the rest.

Tacky as feck IMO. Was hoping they’d get taken down but think they’re still pinned to the dressing room wall.

Edit: just read the post saying they’ve been papped to feck. Hope so.

A lot of shite.

If you wanted to confuse that halfwit then a simple, " Lego's for building, not yer breakfast." would probably do.

Speak for yourself.

If Gerrard hit out with "The only goal that is not reached is one that is not tried," in the middle of his press conference I would be thinking w.t.f.

Considering most of the support wanked themselves into a frenzy because he said “let’s go”, I don’t think it’s beyond the realms of possibility.

It’s not about the message itself, it’s about who said it.

Back