Pedro Caixinha in the stadium tonight

He tried his best - sometimes you cant ask for more. Im with him on Pena i still think hes a player just unfortunately likes a drink too much

I don't actually mind Pedro, was a failure but was pretty much doomed to failure from the start.

Some of the abuse he got, the xenophobic nonsense from our media and yet he still acted with a big of dignity makes me give him a bit of respect

He tried his best, wasn't good enough, we have moved on.

Thanks for Alfredo Pedro

Reactions: VGM
Tell you what as well, he might not have been suited to being our manager but he had Scottish football sussed fairly quickly.

Remember he was talking about compiling a dossier of dodgy decisions going against us?

If he was still in charge he'd have to hire a PA to handle it with the amount of shite we've put up with this season alone.

Remember that time he put Jon Toral at Centreback in his first match......Holyyy %^*& he was a terrible manager.

I've genuinely forgotten who Jon Toral was or the fact he played for us. I'd struggle to pick him out of a lineup consisting of just him.

85176561_3011893292196684_253986172403974144_n.jpg

Pishin' maself at that bunch of numpties.

Fcukin steamers.

He took £500,000 off us to go. Not to mention what we had to pay his pals in the 'backroom team'.

An absolute chancer.

Not his fault. Blame the board.

Do people call McCoist a chancer for continuing to take his 'gardening leave' money that he was contractually owed?

Tell you what as well, he might not have been suited to being our manager but he had Scottish football sussed fairly quickly.

Remember he was talking about compiling a dossier of dodgy decisions going against us?

If he was still in charge he'd have to hire a PA to handle it with the amount of shite we've put up with this season alone.
Ah yeah, one of the lines he used to get people on side with him. Shame he wasn't actually compiling a dossier though or did anything to any degree about it.

Still though, banned green boots.

Not a great manager , but i liked him and he got a rough time up here with the press league etc.

could sell Ice to the Eskimo's though he should open a chain of car dealerships.

it was never going to work out for him in Scotland, but think he tried to make it work.
No ill will towards him from me, but sure there was stuff that had me ripping my hair out at the time.
There's lots or suppressed memories that are kept in a hermetically sealed chamber under a concrete floor that I never wish to be reminded of.

Not his fault. Blame the board.

Do people call McCoist a chancer for continuing to take his 'gardening leave' money that he was contractually owed?

Christ mate, they call him worse than that.

I doubt any posters on here would walk away from a contract owing you a few grand, let alone hundreds.

Worse than a Tim.

Could honestly spend days shaking your head at these embarrassing half wits.

Really hope he's on here n reading this, just incase he is my words to him are YOUR A FKN WALLOPER, AWAY N SUPPORT THE BEASTS IF UR GOING TO ACT LIKE A CRETIN.
And breathe

WATP

Ah yeah, one of the lines he used to get people on side with him. Shame he wasn't actually compiling a dossier though or did anything to any degree about it.

Still though, banned green boots.

Well I doubt he could do much about it after he'd been given the sack.

The amount of guys on here that would be willing to give up any contractual pay on redundancy is staggering. If my employer sacked me, I’d want what I’m due.

He took £500,000 off us to go. Not to mention what we had to pay his pals in the 'backroom team'.

An absolute chancer.

If your employer made you redundant tomorrow would you walk about without a severance package of whatever was written in your contract?

If your employer made you redundant tomorrow would you walk about without a severance package of whatever was written in your contract?

He wasn't made redundant, was he? He was sacked.

And he didn't walk away from a pay off. He took it.

The only permanent Rangers manager not to lose a domestic away game.

I wish him well and was glad to see him there last night.

Certainly the most positive spin I have read about his time with us.

But in reality, he was an absolute disaster.

I remember that defeat V Motherwell in the League Cup semi - we were so bad. Progres, Tims battering us 5-1 and Sheep beating us at home for the first time in about 25 years.

And to think I have been moaning about Stevie G recently, we should do well to remember how shite we were only 3 years ago.

Last edited:
Certainly the most positive spin I have read about his time with us.

But in reality, he was an absolute disaster.

I remember that defeat V Motherwell in the League Cup semi - we were so bad. Progres, Tims battering us 5-1 and Sheep beating us at home for the first time in about 25 years.

And to think I have been moaning about Stevie G recently, we should do well to remember how shite we were only 3 years ago.

IMHO he improved us compared to the Warburton season. We were absolutely awful when he came in - we couldn't even defend a corner or high ball into the box. The home old firm game we lost 2-0 at the start of that season was the first time since we came back to the SPFL that I thought we were unlucky to lose to them. We had some great chances before they scored.

He's gone though and I wholeheartedly agree that we are in a much better position now than we were under Pedro.

I think every former Rangers manager should be treated with respect despite what your inner feelings are towards them
he wasn't a great manager but shouting abuse at him is not on

Back