Pedro hits out over another leak , last season

Recoba

Official Ticketer
The sun

RANGERS boss Pedro Caixinha claims there was ANOTHER Ibrox leak – which saw St Johnstone learn his starting XI last season.

Caixinha added further spice to Friday’s game by claiming he would change his training times to stop Tommy Wright’s Saints getting inside information on his side.

He referred to the final game of the campaign in May, when his team won 2-1 at McDiarmid Park.

When asked what he expected from the hosts, he said: “First of all I expect them not to train after we train tomorrow.

“Why am I telling you that?

“Because I know last season, in the last match, we train at 10 and they train at 12, knowing already our first XI.”

More to follow

Having worked with a professional club before, this I said very common.

An unhappy player who has pals at a certain club is the perfect storm for this type of thing, seeing it first hand.

It's horrible but it's what happens up here.

Leaks.... Never heard so much pish ever, it's a game of football FFS... You pick your best team and put them out there regardless of the opposition I just don't get this leak crap.

Having worked with a professional club before, this I said very common.

An unhappy player who has pals at a certain club is the perfect storm for this type of thing, seeing it first hand.

It's horrible but it's what happens up here.
It happens in every work

It's happening now in workplaces all over the shop, poster above is correct.

Logical thing and just an opinon, our player has been asked by the lads who live near him and who car shared with him up to Perth what the team was and he'll have divulged certain info to said pals.

We had our own team posted online nearly every game the night before our games last season

Leaks.... Never heard so much pish ever, it's a game of football FFS... You pick your best team and put them out there regardless of the opposition I just don't get this leak crap.
This is a question of trust. When it leaked, he knew he couldn't trust someone at the club

:rolleyes:
The sun

RANGERS boss Pedro Caixinha claims there was ANOTHER Ibrox leak – which saw St Johnstone learn his starting XI last season.

Caixinha added further spice to Friday’s game by claiming he would change his training times to stop Tommy Wright’s Saints getting inside information on his side.

He referred to the final game of the campaign in May, when his team won 2-1 at McDiarmid Park.

When asked what he expected from the hosts, he said: “First of all I expect them not to train after we train tomorrow.

“Why am I telling you that?

“Because I know last season, in the last match, we train at 10 and they train at 12, knowing already our first XI.”

More to follow

Maybe he should stop allowing Willie Vass photos of training sessions when his team for the next game is clearly marked out by bibs or no bibs. Just a thought...

We are in a society now where everybody wants to be first to tell the teacher.

The Old Billy Boys would slit someone like The Joker to let everyone know that they were a grass.

Bring back The Old Days.
wyouTEd.gif
KMvFig5.gif

I have a suggestion. Couldn’t we go back to announcing the team an hour before kick off. Why is there a pressing need to announce 24hr or 48 hr before a game? Keep the adrenaline pumping in players wondering if they are starting or not. Confiscate mobile phones. A lot of places do that nowadays. You are here to work, not be on your phones leaking club info to scum press pals or players of another team.

McCloy
Jardine
Greig
Forsyth
Jackson
MacDonald
McLean
Russell
Johnstone
Smith
Cooper

Every cnut in the country knew this was our team for the Saturday when the final whistle went the previous Saturday.

Jesus has fòotball changed so much that this pish matters.

Pedro handled the news conference in a dignified and intelligent way. It is pathetic that
this so called leak issue should become the main focus point.

Bin the rhat(s)!

Any one leaking club information is no friend of ours.

It’s not something that’s just happened in the last year or so, It’s been ongoing for years.

There is many on this forum who cream their pants on some of the Information given and passed on via FF, Yet as soon as their is any negativity they go the full 360.

I would prefer our manager did exactly what he did today, and makes it crystal clear that the loose lips are no longer tolerated and anyone in the dressing room stupid enough to indulge, will see their career continue elsewhere, and not at a club the stature if Rangers.

Just like Michael Frances O'Halloran.

He can make that perfectly clear behind closed doors without splashing it all over the media.

This is the same guy that announced his team lineup in a weekly pre match press conference prior to a game against Kilmarnock.

A game which we failed to win iirc.

This is the same guy that announced his team lineup in a weekly pre match press conference prior to a game against Kilmarnock.

A game which we failed to win iirc.
Correct.
Named the team 30 hrs before the KO
Gave debuts to Beerman and Bates
And stated the following
“It doesn’t matter if Kilmarnock know my first team.”
Lee McCulloch will not be able to change anything about the way he plays

Is he giving them the ammunition, or is he the one who is really firing the gun??
I personally think PC is both loading it and firing it. He knows what he's doing.

I would rather the manager kept a low profile and just got us on a winning run. He's just giving the media and the haters ammo with p*sh like this.

As much as I like the guy, he doesn't half give the press all the ammunition they want at times.
He want to do his job of managing Rangers and stop talking absolute pish every time he does an interview. The guy is becoming an embarrassment

This is a question of trust. When it leaked, he knew he couldn't trust someone at the club
Trust what..... There football players not fkn spies or similar.. I seriously think few folks in Ibrox and on here need to put their big boy pants on... A leak... Lol get a life.

Just tell Pedro to stop making it so easy for the opposition by getting the starting 11 to wear a different coloured bib to everyone else during training.

There's always a snake bastard in any work these days. Someone wanting to earn brownie points with the boss.

Back