Pedro hits out over another leak , last season

It’s no wonder MOH was swiftly shown the door if it was him. It’s one thing going to the press about the dressing room fall out after the game (not good either)but giving team information to our opponents which can be used to their advantage is a completely new level of treachery

If, as it appears, it's a wee dig at MOH then so be it. However, it may be time to let it go. Pedro has had his say regarding the player and there is nothing to be gained by giving a hostile media another headline.

I just hope he’s dealt with or Is dealing with these leaks in the right way,I’d much rather he kept stuff like this in house,instead of giving it relevance in the press,who are just waiting to jump all over shit like this.

Trust what..... There football players not fkn spies or similar.. I seriously think few folks in Ibrox and on here need to put their big boy pants on... A leak... Lol get a life.
We've seen our financial details leaked to certain bloggers. The Donegal bigot was able to get Bain's phone number for an interview, and plenty examples. Now its players giving the lineups to their mates in the opposition

Let one away with it, then it snowballs

Why shouldn't Rangers supporters know that one of our players leaked our team to the opposition?
Pedro's quite right to bring this up. He's been slaughtered for letting MOH leave on loan.

He can say whatever the fūck he wants if you ask me. The amount of sh!te and lies that get spouted about us and our manager is beyond the pale - so what if the big man gives away a bit too much information from time to time.

Pedro is clearly a very intelligent man, nothing he says will be without reason or measure.

McCloy
Jardine
Greig
Forsyth
Jackson
MacDonald
McLean
Russell
Johnstone
Smith
Cooper

Every cnut in the country knew this was our team for the Saturday when the final whistle went the previous Saturday.

Jesus has fòotball changed so much that this pish matters.
Yes

Not hard to find posts on here about "the fans right to know" and "we should be told about this'
But apparently he is now supposed "to give the press nothing"
So what is he expected to do?
Phone each fan up individually and tell them?
I'll watch the press conference and see what he says
How the media choose to twist it is up to them. Not bothered or interested in that

It's not really the same thing, though - Pedro announces team vs. a player tells the opposition of our line-up...

Whilst it’s not exactly the same, it’s not much different!

Our opponents knew our starting line up the day prior to match day.

Once it came from Pedro “announcing” it, the other time it came from a player.

Whilst it’s not exactly the same, it’s not much different!

Our opponents knew our starting line up the day prior to match day.

Once it came from Pedro “announcing” it, the other time it came from a player.

You seriously don't see the difference? Ok.

It seems quite obvious.

There it is again, more words, more headlines, more negative press and he's brought it on himself. He's the one keeping this going.

I wouldn't mind if his team were doing it on the park. Actions speak louder than words Pedro!

Pedro seemed a bit punch drunk in the clips I saw - the sauve, bulletproof looking bullfighter replaced with a haggard, embattled guy in a tracksuit. Our man needs his mojo back quick. Tomorrow nights game is massive for him - our media vultures smell carrion. I’m still in the pro camp btw, he just needs to ride out this latest leak crap with a few wins, including a cup final place.

In the mid 70's every team put out their team on a Friday and it was printed in the Evening Times on the Friday night.

Only one sub was allowed and squads were nowhere near the size they are today.
The teams by and large picked themselves.
Players were on good wages, about 3 times the working man.
Nothing like the salaries earned today. Neither were they mollycoddled.
None of this out for 3 weeks with a grade 1 hamstring.
They just played on. They couldn't afford not to.

Bears of that era, can rhyme off the hivs, hearts and dundee hivs team no problem.

Too much is made of it these days.

With the amount of injuries and suspensions we have there is hardly going to be any shocks.
Nor is there going to be any dramatic change of formation, style or tactics.

Is Caixinha making too much of all this? Caixinha himself announced the Kilmarnock team 48 hours beforehand claiming that it didn't matter.
This, he can't have it both ways. He is correct to be annoyed about the leaks rite enuf.

Pedro seemed a bit punch drunk in the clips I saw - the sauve, bulletproof looking bullfighter replaced with a haggard, embattled guy in a tracksuit. Our man needs his mojo back quick. Tomorrow nights game is massive for him - our media vultures smell carrion. I’m still in the pro camp btw, he just needs to ride out this latest leak crap with a few wins, including a cup final place.
Why dont you watch the full press conference on YouTube instead of watching a few clips on STV and coming out with nonsense like this.

This, he can't have it both ways. He is correct to be annoyed about the leaks rite enuf.
In the mid 70's every team put out their team on a Friday and it was printed in the Evening Times on the Friday night.

Only one sub was allowed and squads were nowhere near the size they are today.
The teams by and large picked themselves.
Players were on good wages, about 3 times the working man.
Nothing like the salaries earned today. Neither were they mollycoddled.
None of this out for 3 weeks with a grade 1 hamstring.
They just played on. They couldn't afford not to.

Bears of that era, can rhyme off the hivs, hearts and dundee hivs team no problem.

Too much is made of it these days.

With the amount of injuries and suspensions we have there is hardly going to be any shocks.
Nor is there going to be any dramatic change of formation, style or tactics.
Well the world and football has moved on from the 1970

I would prefer our manager did exactly what he did today, and makes it crystal clear that the loose lips are no longer tolerated and anyone in the dressing room stupid enough to indulge, will see their career continue elsewhere, and not at a club the stature if Rangers.

Just like Michael Frances O'Halloran.
Absolutely spot on.

Anyone on here also moaning about PC addressing this issue, also needs their balls booted.

To be fair the team was on here 24 hours before most games for all we know ops could have been getting it from here

Do half the board now have MOH as a rat and want him chased? Funny that. Half the board said Miller was a rat and wanted him chased a couple of weeks ago. Had to do an awkward about turn this week though when Pedro introduced him back into training.

Pedro can get away with bizarre press dealings once he is putting results together.

People are misunderstanding this greatly.

Mostly it's obvious who a teams first XI are, that's not the issue here. The issue is the grown men, who are professionals, going against the managers wishes & sharing what should be confidential club information.

If a manager is going to guess on our XI & get's it right? No issue
If an opposition scout looks through Willie Vass photos and see's Bibs are the first team? No issue
If one of your first team squad tells the opposition about tactics & line up? An issue.

The information being leaked isn't the problem or the issue, it's the leak itself.

Clearly hinting that MOH is a leak, press will no doubt lap it up.

He's certainly not shy in giving them ammunition.

Do half the board now have MOH as a rat and want him chased? Funny that. Half the board said Miller was a rat and wanted him chased a couple of weeks ago. Had to do an awkward about turn this week though when Pedro introduced him back into training.

Pedro can get away with bizarre press dealings once he is putting results together.

It all depends on who is flavour of the month on here, tbh! It's always been the case.

For a guy who seems some what obsessive of the idea of closed camp and ranks all for one etc - Caxinha gives a lot away

Talking about leaks from a meaningless game last year when we were down to about 12 players - meh slightly odd in all honesty

I dont see the mastermind at work here some seem to think

This comment is clearly aimed at everybody, especially those employed by RFC.

I think Pedro's saying leaks will not be tolerated and measures will be taken.

It's got nothing to do with other teams known line-ups or what Pedro says to the media, but everything to do with trust. And he needs to know he can 100 percent trust his players.

Can you offer up evidence of how it is a clear hint at MOH or is there no other name that can be thought of to be put in the frame?

That's what I took from the snippet of the press conference I seen,. I'd probably have to watch the whole thing again right enough but the jist I was getting was along the lines of "At least we know no one will be leaking our XI to the other team this time".

Back