Pedro : I Want 'Gers In Dark Blue

Bit of a shock, thought he wanted to ditch royal blue, talking about National team phew

Really we all should I find it pretty sad none of our players are good enough for the squad.

I feel a total disconnect to the national team, the tartan army are arseholes, there is no Rangers players within the squad and their treatment of Wallace was disgusting. Maybe over the next few years we will get more players involved and I'll feel a little differently.

I remember the days when I was younger it was just a given our Scottish players would be in the squad, if they started for Rangers they'd start for Scotland mostly.

i just happened to be on the BBC football site when scotland scored the other night and i really didn't give a sh1t. just felt nothing.

Scotland isn't my national team anymore

We just have to accept it's where we are at. It will come again where we have a few players in there. But I fear not under Perdro.

Let's face it we are a few years away from having 3 or 4 starters in there.

Realistically we only have 3 players that could be considered

Wallace
Dorrans
Jack

Can't see any of them being selected under Strapon

Even if our players were good enough I wouldn't want them being picked in case they get injured.

Club before country.

Hopefully Ryan Jack will get the call up soon, he's been very good so far and could fit in that holding roll perfectly alongside Armstrong and Mccarthur... brown is a diddy

At the present moment my interest in the national team is zilch,such a shame as i used to go and watch them but since the treatment of Rangers by the SFA and other assorted wallopers connected to them they can stick it up their collective holes.

I don't see the need to put our players through the hatred coming from the TA.

I would love the day when we have 4 or 5 players in the side and we go in serious numbers and reclaim our national team.

It really wouldn't take much to get rid of the nationalist fanatics and have bears in the majority.

Actually don't think many of them even like football.

I'm not too bothered about our players not being called up , means less chance of them getting injured and they can focus fully on Rangers

I feel a total disconnect to the national team, the tartan army are arseholes, there is no Rangers players within the squad and their treatment of Wallace was disgusting. Maybe over the next few years we will get more players involved and I'll feel a little differently.
This is where I am except doubt I'll ever feel differently.

The hatred of our club by the Tartan Army is sickening, considering we had supplied the most players for Scotland than any other team at one point in terms of caps. After the last 5 years I'm not sure if this is still the case

Those games were like watching smelltic v lithuania/Malta. I used to love watching my country when it was a team full of us, not so much now it's made up of them. The Lego muncher was done a long time ago. What other country let's a player retire just to come back when it looks like they might actually do a bit better than he thought? I'm just amazed strapon didn't pick McGreggonmyface to make it a mentally challenged + guests select 11.

Honestly hate everything to do with Scottish football these days.

We have very few players who can be considered for the national team at the moment.

Wallace is behind Tierney and Robertson for left back
Dorrans hasn't been involved in the national team for some time but could get a call up if he does well for us
Jack must be in with a decent shout of getting a call up soon

You look at the other Scottish players in and around our first team and you just can't see them getting called up any time soon.

Liam Kelly - Third choice, needs to be playing and performing regularly
Danny Wilson - Can't get in Rangers team
David Bates - Can't get in Rangers team
Jason Holt - Can't get in Rangers team
Andy Halliday - Can't get in Rangers team and forgotten about in Azerbaijan
Michael O'Halloran - Not wanted by Rangers, not good enough for Scotland
Kenny Miller - Retired
Ryan Hardie - In U21s, not likely to get called up

I have no time for the national team at all.....i would only see our players being called up as an injury risk.

I get into the finals of the major tournaments when they come round, but that's only because they're durimg the close season. International friendlies and qualifiers are pish

i just happened to be on the BBC football site when scotland scored the other night and i really didn't give a sh1t. just felt nothing.

Scotland isn't my national team anymore

Feel much the same. Get far more excited watching the Scottish Rugby team play.

I can't understand why anybody would want our players to go and get stick from the tartan arseholes

It'll be hard to get behind a Scotland team with none if our players in the squad should they make the WC, which is highly doubtful.

Think he just means that he hopes that his players are playing well enough to be picked. But we all know strapon won't pick them

If Ryan Jack continues performing the way he is then it can only be a matter of time before he gets the call up.

When Danny Wilson broke through for us I bet most people would have thought he would have went on to become a stalwart for Scotland. Does he even have a single cap?

Bit sad to see how far off International level so many of our team are.

Hopefully that changes in future regardless of nationality. Would certainly have more interest in Scotland if a few Gers players were out there.

Would imagine a huge upturn in Tim interest at the minute given their players account for half the starting lineup. Would certainly be the same if we could get a similar number of players into the squad.

Strachan is a total tool and a stubborn guy, so won't be any time soon till both we improve our standard of player and he is removed as manager.

Ryan Jack deserves a place in the current squad, not many can do the job he does better than him. Hopefully over the next few years we'll see the likes of Jack, Jamie Walker and Kenny McLean as mainstays for Rangers and Scotland.

Whatever we might think about the national side, the players themselves will want to be involved.

Representing your country is still an honour for most of them, recognition that they're among the best players in the land.

Guys like Wallace, Jack and Dorrans should be taking the opportunity to play themselves back into the setup.

It saddens me to say but I couldn't care less about the national team. I don't wish defeat on them but that's as far as my 'support' goes.

I think I'd rather our players refused to play just to hear the tw*ts in the tartan army bleat about it.

NB- not saying everyone who follow Scotland are tw*ts, just that there is a high proportion of them within that group.

I lost interest in the mid 90's bud and have never regained it, even under WS and Eck, Internationals in general don't interest me much at all these days TBH.

We have very few players who can be considered for the national team at the moment.

Wallace is behind Tierney and Robertson for left back
Dorrans hasn't been involved in the national team for some time but could get a call up if he does well for us
Jack must be in with a decent shout of getting a call up soon

You look at the other Scottish players in and around our first team and you just can't see them getting called up any time soon.

Liam Kelly - Third choice, needs to be playing and performing regularly
Danny Wilson - Can't get in Rangers team
David Bates - Can't get in Rangers team
Jason Holt - Can't get in Rangers team
Andy Halliday - Can't get in Rangers team and forgotten about in Azerbaijan
Michael O'Halloran - Not wanted by Rangers, not good enough for Scotland
Kenny Miller - Retired
Ryan Hardie - In U21s, not likely to get called up

Out of those detailed above, I wouldn't be surprised if Michael O'Halloran got a call up now that he's playing regular and not for Rangers.

Back