Pedro : Kenny Miller Is One Of Our Own

"Pedro says-----------"

" Pedro says--------"

Here Pedro , please just shut up and get this squad firing and producing results.

Thanks

If Miller and the manager have ‘buried the hatchet’ then this is a positive thing. Although KM has been off form of late, he is contracted to us and it is widely known that he has positive coaching abilities, his experience is valuable to have in a squad still getting to know each other and Scottish football

I think he will be off to but I don't think we should play ball with the spoon burners not long since they made it plain they wouldn't sell us a pie and a bovril , remember to their manager who has called us dirty orange bastards so no I would keep him till his contract runs out and if he wants to join Lenny as he calls him then adios.
Unless they are willing to pay a fee then lend him
No point allowing him to play against us - he'd be up for that game especially. No point making things more difficult for ourselves

Interesting in the presser where he says last time we played St Johnstone we trained at 10, they trained at 12 and they knew our starting XI.

My money is on Ohalloran being the one who leaked that.

The bookies aint taking any bets on that.

I think Pedro has shown who is boss here. I don't expect Miller to be back in the starting XI anytime soon. Hopefully young Hardie is now above him in the pecking order.

Unless they are willing to pay a fee then lend him
No point allowing him to play against us - he'd be up for that game especially. No point making things more difficult for ourselves
A good point, but I don't think he will be going there in January.

Miller might not be responsible for leaking information, but is responsible for leaking points. His performances have been poor this season and he no longer deserves to play.

Looks like Pedros flexed his muscles and told Miller whose the boss

still think he could have a part to play coming off the bench
That's the way I see KM being used. Get him on when the other side start to tire and it will give him a yard or two on them. He still has the skill sets but need to be used wisely.

If Miller and the manager have ‘buried the hatchet’ then this is a positive thing. Although KM has been off form of late, he is contracted to us and it is widely known that he has positive coaching abilities, his experience is valuable to have in a squad still getting to know each other and Scottish football

That's what was thought of and we expected from SDoW and didn't happen

For me, miller can only play in Morelos position. He can’t play as one of the 3 behind the front man. The pecking order for that role is Morelos Herrera and then miller so he should be a bit part sub player at best.

Sounds like everything's been sorted out now.

This might just be a turning point for KM form wise. He's clearly not beeen happy all season and his form has dipped dramatically since last season when he was one of our best players.

I've written him off before and he's proved me wrong more than once!

Back