Pedro laughing over lunch today

dh1963

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
Music journalist Billy Sloan on Radio Scotland telling the country Pedro and his backroom team were in the same Glasgow restaurant as him this afternoon, he was smiling and chatting on his phone looking perfectly happy. Sloan had just a few minutes before got a text telling him Caixinha had been sacked.
No idea if he is just making it up, but strange tale!

Seams strange he was at the training ground til about 130 - 2pm before leaving for Argyll house so don't know how he managed to squeeze in a restaurant for lunch

Music journalist Billy Sloan on Radio Scotland telling the country Pedro and his backroom team were in the same Glasgow restaurant as him this afternoon, he was smiling and chatting on his phone looking perfectly happy. Sloan had just a few minutes before got a text telling him Caixinha had been sacked.
No idea if he is just making it up, but strange tale!

I just listened to the same bit … but I didn’t hear Sloan saying he was ‘laughing’ ?

He said he was relaxed and looked like he didnt have a care in the world but I never heard the word laughing?

Maybe I missed it …but… for me it sounded like Pedro was relieved more than happy!

A lot of pressure …has now been taken off him…

It's obviously very different to a normal person getting sacked, you get punted but lose none of the money that comes with the job.

You can then get another job and have two salaries coming in.

I just listened to the same bit … but I didn’t hear Sloan saying he was ‘laughing’ ?

He said he was relaxed and looked like he didnt have a care in the world but I never heard the word laughing?

Maybe I missed it …but… for me it sounded like Pedro was relieved more than happy!

A lot of pressure …has now been taken off him…

One thing Pedro can be proud of is the effort and commitment he put into the job. I don't doubt he genuinely tried and I am sure that he will have put a lot of pressure on himself to do well.

So I think you are correct. His reaction to being fired was probably disappointment initially (he can't possibly have been surprised) followed by massive relief. He can now return to somewhere in the sun and far less pressure than the Glasgow goldfish bowl.

Oh ffs who cares what mood he is in at lunch. He's a grown man with life outside his work like everyone else.
He's just lost his job, is he to be miserable and/or roundly whipped when he appears in public too?

Last edited:
Sure after getting punted today he took his back team, who also got punted today, out for lunch as a farewell to Glasgow, nothing wrong with that and enjoying themselves with some nice food and some wine, to ease there pain.

Sure after getting punted today he took his back team, who also got punted today, out for lunch as a farewell to Glasgow, nothing wrong with that and enjoying themselves with some nice food and some wine, to ease there pain.

If he has had a sizeable payoff and can go and manage at a club where he will face less pressure and scrutiny, why wouldn't he be laughing.

File this one under Shite, more riducle from the nobody’s within the Scottish so called media circle.

Not really sure this is anything to get upset over if true, just because he's out eating in public and not sitting somewhere sulking doesn't mean he isn't disapointed it hasn't worked out.

a farewell meal with his closest colleagues?
then home to cry endlessly whilst rocking back and forth in a darkened room, obviously

There were rumours on the old forum that Caixina's behaviour from very early on made some people in the club wonder if he was working his ticket.

I found him an odd character and I think he was far more materialistic and money motivated than he ever let on. A bit like Warburton, in that respect.

I don't think he'll be too downhearted by today's outcome.

There were rumours on the old forum that Caixina's behaviour from very early on made some people in the club wonder if he was working his ticket.

I found him an odd character and I think he was far more materialistic and money motivated than he ever let on. A bit like Warburton, in that respect.

I don't think he'll be too downhearted by today's outcome.

Let's just say he certainly wouldn't have been surprised.

What a load of crap.....so Pedro's not allowed to laugh in a restaurant dining with friends?
What kind of prick would think this is worth reporting?

He's a charlatan. He probably k we he wasn't cut out for the job but bullshit ted his way into it. We now are left with a bunch of duds and will have to pay well over £1 million to get rid of him and his backroom staff

Probably fed up of the Mrs bending his ear about the weather in Glasgow.

Thats what i was thinking, if his family werent settling it must have been a pain in the arse to go back to and hes probably glad to go back to the sun as a richer man and no doubt will probably end up at another club in the not too distant future

He's a charlatan. He probably k we he wasn't cut out for the job but bullshit ted his way into it. We now are left with a bunch of duds and will have to pay well over £1 million to get rid of him and his backroom staff
....and we can thank our board for this shambles.

Pedro came, tried and failed.

Wish him all the best for the future.

Just glad it wont be with us but he is welcome back to watch a game anytime.

We'll find out tomorrow for sure as Skeletor will claim he was in the same resturant at the same time,although he probably wasn't.

It's obviously very different to a normal person getting sacked, you get punted but lose none of the money that comes with the job.

You can then get another job and have two salaries coming in.

Exactly, imagine how much 99 per cent of normal punters would be relaxed chatting and laughing over lunch if our bosses said " you've failed at your job but here's a cheque that will allow you to never work again if you do choose" . I'd be laughing my head right off .

It's a different world .

That would explain a lot. My cousin actually said at the game last night that he thought Pedro was a plant. Crazy, I know.

I think he was genuine and tried.

The odds were stacked up against him especially the cuhnts in the media, bitter ex players and the fuckin shambles that is the SFA with their referees/compliance officer.

I wish him well. For the bigots and haters in our shitty wee country they can %^*& right off.

Back