Pedro laughing over lunch today

That would explain a lot. My cousin actually said at the game last night that he thought Pedro was a plant. Crazy, I know.

After the last 6 years, I don't rule anything out. I did find his conduct bizarre from the beginning. Neither did I buy into his supposed 'passion' - I actually found his demeanour was one of indifference at times. At least it's all over.

Threads like this are always weird.

I was gutted about last night's result but there were a lot of moments today where I was my usual self.

To somehow suggest that me laughing, joking or carrying on was me betraying my true emotions is totally ridiculous.

Thats what i was thinking, if his family werent settling it must have been a pain in the arse to go back to and hes probably glad to go back to the sun as a richer man and no doubt will probably end up at another club in the not too distant future
I think the family thing is a load of nonsense as his family never lived with him in Qatar,they stayed in Portugal as he openly admitted in the interview doing the rounds on here when he was touted for the job.
So I’d imagine they still lived in Portugal while he was here.
Go back a richer man,do you know if we paid him off,how much etc?
He gave up £1.5m-£2m a year tax free to come here again going by reports at the time he joined.

Last edited:
There were rumours on the old forum that Caixina's behaviour from very early on made some people in the club wonder if he was working his ticket.

I found him an odd character and I think he was far more materialistic and money motivated than he ever let on. A bit like Warburton, in that respect.

I don't think he'll be too downhearted by today's outcome.

He was so money motivated that he took a paycut to leave his previous position where he was under no pressure and on an absolute fortune?

He was so money motivated that he took a paycut to leave his previous position where he was under no pressure and on an absolute fortune?

His contract was due to run out in Qatar. He pocketed a huge salary from us and a huge payoff. No doubt he'll rock up somewhere else for a 6-12-18 month stint, another big salary and then move on again.

He's certainly not daft. I'll give him that.

He's a charlatan. He probably k we he wasn't cut out for the job but bullshit ted his way into it. We now are left with a bunch of duds and will have to pay well over £1 million to get rid of him and his backroom staff
If anyone is a charlatan, it is not Caixina. Perhaps you might want to look in the mirror to find what you are looking for. The man resigned from his last job denying himself a huge pay off and took a pay cut to join us. He also left a far better squad than he inherited. He may not have succeeded but he is most certainly not a charlatan.

bit of a non story this....what do we want Pedro to do, slit his wrists?
Life goes on....we need to put Pedro behind us and look forward.

He's a charlatan. He probably k we he wasn't cut out for the job but bullshit ted his way into it. We now are left with a bunch of duds and will have to pay well over £1 million to get rid of him and his backroom staff
Direct your anger to the 3 utter buffoons who interviewed and decided he was the best man for the job.

Music journalist Billy Sloan on Radio Scotland telling the country Pedro and his backroom team were in the same Glasgow restaurant as him this afternoon, he was smiling and chatting on his phone looking perfectly happy. Sloan had just a few minutes before got a text telling him Caixinha had been sacked.
No idea if he is just making it up, but strange tale!
Music journalist? The lady's front bottom knows as much about music as celtic fans know about soap.

What a shock.Guy gets massive pay-off and enjoys a good lunch.Even smiles and laughs during lunch.
Unbefuckinlieveable.

His contract was due to run out in Qatar. He pocketed a huge salary from us and a huge payoff. No doubt he'll rock up somewhere else for a 6-12-18 month stint, another big salary and then move on again.

He's certainly not daft. I'll give him that.
You need to chill out man, you're talking as if the guy appointed himself. Our mistake we offered the contract, would you knock back your payoff?

Back