Pedro Mendes goals

Pvt. Hudson

He didn’t score many but everyone he did was outstanding.

What was your favourite?

Did he score the opener against Bratislava at Ibrox when we got beat 4-1?

I’ve never seen any footage of that game as I was in Australia at the time. Can’t see anything on YouTube either.

Favourite Mendes goal? Think there’s only going to be one winner there!

Dunno why the holey goalie even bothered diving.

One that pops to mind is the league cup tie v Partick Thistle at Firhill, 2008 I think? Absolute beauty with the outside of the boot. Won us the game after Boyd scored one of the best first time volleys I’ve ever seen to put us 1-0 up.

He didn’t score many but everyone he did was outstanding.

What was your favourite?

Did he score the opener against Bratislava at Ibrox when we got beat 4-1?

I’ve never seen any footage of that game as I was in Australia at the time. Can’t see anything on YouTube either.

It was Unirea he scored against and we lost 4-1, it was a shot at the edge of the box that deflected off their player and looped into the net, it was in the first couple of minutes too, the game went horrifically wrong after that.

Edit here it is

It was Unirea he scored against and we lost 4-1, it was a shot at the edge of the box that deflected off their player and looped into the net, it was in the first couple of minutes too, the game went horrifically wrong after that.

Edit here it is

That’s honestly the first time I’ve seen any footage of that goal. Is there any proper footage of the goal? Cheers for sharing Smkz23

Back