Pedro Rebocho being targeted

Baku Bear

Apparently we've been keeping tabs on him since Caixinha tried to sign him 2 years ago and we will try to make the move for him this summer. 24 year old Portuguese left back playing for Guingamp who are facing relegation from Ligue 1 this season, and he is also a rapper who goes by the name Stiffwrist.

11 assists in all comps this season seems like a decent return.

Apparently we've been keeping tabs on him since Caixinha tried to sign him 2 years ago and we will try to make the move for him this summer. 24 year old Portuguese left back playing for Guingamp who are facing relegation from Ligue 1 this season, and he is also a rapper who goes by the name Stiffwrist.

Is he OOC Baku ?

Lyon and Marseille were linked with him last week as well in the Portuguese press. Another 3 years left on his deal according to them.

If it's true we're on the look out for a left back then it doesn't bode well for Barisic.

Lyon and Marseille were linked with him last week as well in the Portuguese press. Another 3 years left on his deal according to them.

If it's true we're on the look out for a left back then it doesn't bode well for Barisic.
Agree. And the wide players we're being linked with (plus those we have) doesn't bode well for Grezda. Bit disappointing if that's the case. Would like to have seen more of both, but who knows what goes on in training / behind the scenes.

Thanks. Not convinced with Borna to be honest despite being delighted initially.
Because Bornas now a Croatian player this replacement might be self financing ?

Could see that being the case. Playing well and getting on the scoresheet for a team like Croatia has got to be worth a few mil regardless of how well he's doing here. No idea how much this guy would cost, but if we brought him in it'd certainly be to replace Borna.

We can get the fee we paid for Barisic plus another mil .

It hasnt worked out and he’s looked overwhelmed at playing for us ,jersey too big for him ,get rid

Stiffwrist!!! Aye, this is going to go well!!! :eek::eek::eek:

You’d imagine Lyon and Marseille would be able to blow us out the water financially however i doubt he’d be first choice any of those clubs whereas we could offer him first team football every week

We need a left back that’s for sure. Would prefer he wasn’t a rapper called stiffwrist but if he’s good would forgive!

If we can get our money back on Barisic and Grezda it would be a great result.

How does he rate on the FF WhelmOMeter?
jQEtGFA.gif

There’s is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Barasic will be away in the summer , along with his mate Eros .

Fortunately we will get at least our money back plus some due to their reps in Europe and international caps/age .

They just haven’t settled sometimes it happens .

So we do need a quality left full back .

That's all we need a bloody rapper at Ibrox.

Thanks. Not convinced with Borna to be honest despite being delighted initially.

I think Borna and Grezda won't be at Ibrox long, S.Gs.realised he's made a mistake by signing them both, as they don't appear to be up for the rigours of the tough scottish game.Get rid ASAP.

I think Borna and Grezda won't be at Ibrox long, S.Gs.realised he's made a mistake by signing them both, as they don't appear to be up for the rigours of the tough scottish game.Get rid ASAP.

I won’t be surprised. Think you’re a bit harsh as both have had injuries esp Grezda but if SG can get his 3m or so back I think he’ll take it.
Not sure they can cope with the physicality & hatred in this country mate.

There’s is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Barasic will be away in the summer , along with his mate Eros .

Fortunately we will get at least our money back plus some due to their reps in Europe and international caps/age .

They just haven’t settled sometimes it happens .

So we do need a quality left full back .

Grezda a worse signing than Pena?

Both had one season for similar fees.

Grezda a worse signing than Pena?

Both had one season for similar fees.
Pena was twice as much and Grezda was a good signing on paper but along with injuries just doesn't suit Scottish football. Pena was a bumbling lazy alcoholic.

I think Gerrard can see borna is a player like most of us but I think hes unconvinced he's the type of player who I'll run through brick walls for the team and put his body in the line he lacks the mentality but not the technicality that's his problem imo

Pena was twice as much and Grezda was a good signing on paper but along with injuries just doesn't suit Scottish football. Pena was a bumbling lazy alcoholic.

I thought they both cost £2.5m or so. Was only talking about contributions rather than off-field issues. I guess Pena did at least score a few. Recently watched our 3-0 win over Aberdeen and he was pretty decent. An appalling signing no doubt, and can’t believe we didn’t heed any of the alarm bells..but Grezda hasn’t done anything.

I thought they both cost £2.5m or so. Was only talking about contributions rather than off-field issues. I guess Pena did at least score a few. Recently watched our 3-0 win over Aberdeen and he was pretty decent. An appalling signing no doubt, and can’t believe we didn’t heed any of the alarm bells..but Grezda hasn’t done anything.

Not sure it was as much as that mate. Didn’t SG say that ? I also think SG said our net spend was only 5.5m total.

I think the managers absolutely scunnered with him. One of the pre requisites he stated when he came
in, was players putting their body on the line, he certainly doesn't do that, unfortunately.
Thought we'd won a watch with him and I'd certainly be willing to give him a chance but the manager will know best.

Nah I'm sure Grezda was reported as ÂŁ1.8m at first but Gerrard said he paid nowhere near the reported fees for him, BB and Katic. Fair enough Pena scored 1/2 more goals but Grezda has barely been fit to get a run in the team, people underestimate how big a role pre season is.

I think the managers absolutely scunnered with him. One of the pre requisites he stated when he came
in, was players putting their body on the line, he certainly doesn't do that, unfortunately.
Thought we'd won a watch with him and I'd certainly be willing to give him a chance but the manager will know best.

Agree with you mate. Gerrard was a warrior as well as a great player. That’s something he just won’t accept. You can tell in his public comments he gets really frustrated at times.

I don't think the manager trusts Barisic will be fit when he needs him.
To be honest I don't think he has the guts to play for Rangers that's needed in our league with players being allowed to assault our players and virtually nothing done, up against most of the refs and linesmen who are shit scared to give us anything or are in the mhanks pockets, the media and footballs ruling bodies in Scotland just to name a few it's a hard call for some players.

Last edited:
Be interesting if we are offloading borna how much we would recoup. The fact he has been capped by Croatia recently would suggest we could make a profit. I'd imagine an Italian or Spanish team would take him off our hands

Be interesting if we are offloading borna how much we would recoup. The fact he has been capped by Croatia recently would suggest we could make a profit. I'd imagine an Italian or Spanish team would take him off our hands

I agree with you. Maybe 3-4m ?

Back