Pedro's players are physiologically damaged, no coming back from this!

The Goal Machine

We saw today a team that is brittle , unable to come back from any setback, a team that always crumbles, that never fights back, a team that surrenders meekly.

This is a continuation of Warburton's reign, unable to shake off the demons, and now going from crisis to crisis, an never ending spiral of hopelessness.

The shambles of our European exit, the humiliations of defeats from Celtic both this season and last has left the players bereft of any belief whatsoever.

Pedro was on a tightrope, a couple of wins, but you knew he could lose his balance at any time, and today he has fallen off.

The pressure has got to him, he showed a lack of discipline that got through to the players, they had lost the match whenever that first goal went in.

I am sorry but Pedro will never come back from this, he is a dead man walking.

The solution, who knows, maybe you know better, at the moment, I don't.

8 of the 11 were Pedro’s players so there shouldn’t be many legacy issues left from the Warburton tenure.

8 of the 11 were Pedro’s players so there shouldn’t be many legacy issues left from the Warburton tenure.
Absolutely correct, we just can't keep on blaming Wharbuton, perhaps we should look to the man who appointed the present manager, and more to the point what credentials does he have to appoint a Rangers manager ?

Warburton and now Pedro, we are a team unable to fight back from adversity. The heads drop in big matches, it is a real problem.

Maybe the pressure of his players being assaulted and nothing being done about it pushed him over the edge.
They stated during the week it would be a battle, they brought it to the pitch, they laughed about it after the game. In fact if you listen to the Cadden interview on SSN he was gloating that they were allowed to disrupt the game and stop Rangers playing as that was their game plan, they set out to bully us as they knew they could not allow us to play.

We are bottle merchants in these " big games." Have we won even one yet ? We shat it again today.
aberdeen away thats it, and we where backs to the walls that 2nd half, have no idea how we came out of that 3 up

Not sticking up for them but in context St Johnstone last week was a big game. 2 big games he has one which is clearly not good enough.

You're right. I thought we played pretty well first half (though obviously everyone else now re-writing history as the worst performance ever)

Decent first half, excellent first 5 minutes of the second - numerous superb changes. Lost the 1st goal, and we looked absolutely woeful afterwards.

Can't disagree with the OP. Pedro has veeb on a tightrope since the Progres result. I'm baffled as to how he's still in a job and at those who still believe he should be given more time.

8 months into the job and it's been an absolute train wreck. Cathro was sacked at Hearts in a similar timeframe with similar pathetic results and performances.

Each passing day that Pedro is in post is simply the board neglecting their duty.

You're right. I thought we played pretty well first half (though obviously everyone else now re-writing history as the worst performance ever)

Decent first half, excellent first 5 minutes of the second - numerous superb changes. Lost the 1st goal, and we looked absolutely woeful afterwards.

I thought we were the better team today. Obviously no one is listening to that narrative tonight though.

The rules of the game are the team who put the ball in the net most wins, we don't seem able to do this for any length of time like three games on the bounce.

Is that the one with more possession with little to no end product?

I have no idea what the stats were today but I thought we had the better possession and better clear cut chances through Windass (x3), Morelos on the one he dragged wide, the Pena header and the Pena chance when he decided to shoot rather than play Candeias in.

Another day and all that.

Players are allowed to assault, yes assault, our players without fear of repercussion.

Whether you rate PC or not, that is wrong and the club must address this publicly and with the SFA.

Talk is cheap, Pedro is good at talking. Winning not so, Pedro is not good at winning.

He is taking us nowhere and it’s time we all woke up. Walking away eom Hampdump I was shocked by the number of young bears laughing and joking. One group were singing “we’re shite and we know we are..”!

Failure is not acceptable. Pena and Morelos probably earn more that the entire Motherwell team.

It’s time for me, enough is enough, Pedro has to go he is not a winner and not only is it infecting our better players it’s clearly also spreading to some fans.

Cut the cancer out before it’s too late Dave.

The ability of teams to dig deep and be resolute when things go against them definitely stems from the influence of the dugout and leaders on the pitch. See Mr. Smiths tenure(s) as a prime example. Im in limbo just now, no idea where we go from here.

The referee had a shocker but we should still have won the match

We undoubtedly had plenty of chances at 0-0, but there is a brittleness about us when we go behind.

Losing our discipline didn't help either.

Latest posts

Back