Peh United

Coatbridge Chancellor

Hilarious result tonight of course.

It appears their long rumoured American takeover may be going ahead next week. Has the newest Dundee branch of Tesco moved a step closer or will US venture capitalists pump millions into a skint Scottish Championship side? :)

On an unrelated note the neighbours across the road are also US owned (a country that doesn't often do two teams in the one city, never mind street) and hoping soon to move to a brand new ground...

What's the Stateside slang for merger?
:cool:

Don’t want either of them gone. Sure they’ve had some scumbag players and officials over the years but I don’t want anyone going under. But I do want to win every time we play them. Yes many clubs wanted Rangers gone but we’re not them we’re Rangers. A class apart.
However I must admit to enjoying their current woes.

Don’t want either of them gone. Sure they’ve had some scumbag players and officials over the years but I don’t want anyone going under. But I do want to win every time we play them. Yes many clubs wanted Rangers gone but we’re not them we’re Rangers. A class apart.
Too many teams in Scotland anyway, if one or both disappear it's no great loss

From a footballing point of view, the two clubs merging would be a good thing for the game. I suspect the land that both grounds are on, isn’t worth an awful lot, with both being located in a total shitehole, but a unified Dundee could in theory be a challenger to Aberdeen and Hearts.

From a footballing point of view, the two clubs merging would be a good thing for the game. I suspect the land that both grounds are on, isn’t worth an awful lot, with both being located in a total shitehole, but a unified Dundee could in theory be a challenger to Aberdeen and Hearts.
It would but no right thinking Dundee fan would consent to merging with that shower of filth.

I hope we're able to hand out the mother of all pumpings before they finally die.

This.

I always chuckle when I see posts looking for every team in the Scottish Prem and a few of the championship teams to go bust. Who the feck would we play if that happened? Us and Ross County fighting for the league every year? Haud me back :D

Personally always hated Dundee as a city and utd as a team.nowadays I couldn't care less because we are on our way back to where we have usually been. No particular hate for Dundee fc but if a bomb landed and ended the two of them Scottish football wouldn't mourn their loss

Dundee epitomises everything Natsi/Republican in my eyes, and I feel sorry for Bears having to put up with it there.

mtq8tv.jpg

I would miss Dundee.

Dundee fc dont need to go anywhere.

there was talk about a dundee city team

If I was one of their fans i would say "tae fek tae 'ra! twa pehs, a plehn bridie an' an inyin in an' a” stay tight to think Dundee fc hold all the cards after only a couple of years ago the internet "dating" green grocers son was putting the boot into us when we were at our lowest ............................................................ah

29w1kw4.jpg

Hilarious result tonight of course.

It appears their long rumoured American takeover may be going ahead next week. Has the newest Dundee branch of Tesco moved a step closer or will US venture capitalists pump millions into a skint Scottish Championship side? :)

On an unrelated note the neighbours across the road are also US owned (a country that doesn't often do two teams in the one city, never mind street) and hoping soon to move to a brand new ground...

What's the Stateside slang for merger?
:cool:

First thing I thought when I saw this. Must be an opportunity to make something on the land of both grounds.

Lets not forget AYR UNITED are owned by a north american bampot who made his money in internet gambling i think and lives a life that would make hugh hefner blush

and TBF he did give us this moment of gentleman's relish to spice up scottish fitbaw.

ayr-united-unveils-new-sponsor-featured.jpg

theIR chairman no an expat in California as well?

could be a bit of match fixing going on with all the yanks.

"right get robbie neilson in get a few wins get the daft arabs hopes up and their money through the gates then FUCKING BOOM 5 NILL AFF THE LEAGUE LEADERS"

Personally always hated Dundee as a city and utd as a team.nowadays I couldn't care less because we are on our way back to where we have usually been. No particular hate for Dundee fc but if a bomb landed and ended the two of them Scottish football wouldn't mourn their loss
I would miss Dundee.
I want Dundee FC to prosper whilst their horrible neighbours remain on eternal life support.
Would love to play them before they go anywhere
It would be great to give Dundee Hibernian a massive pumping every now and again to remind them that The Rangers didn’t go away.

Dundee f.c. are o.k.i.m.o.,tho thought the Dundee hivs had started a recovery,thank fvck I'm proved wrong--long may it continue,die you barstewards.

Dundee epitomises everything Natsi/Republican in my eyes, and I feel sorry for Bears having to put up with it there.
It’s the vocal minority mate. Trust me they were very vocal but the referendum was a sickener for a lot of folk...which was nice :)

I think, for entirely selfish reasons, I would prefer DU to carry on, impaired, going from one disaster to another, being stuck in the lower leagues, scratching around in disarray.
They could be our endless target for ridicule, and a great source of regular amusement. That guy could sing us cringey songs and ping could knit a few club hats.
What's not to like, leave them alone.

I may be in the minority here but I actually don’t want them to go under, I wouldn’t actually mind seeing them get promoted. I like our games against them, there’s a bit of needle in them and pumping them on the park is great, I get far more satisfaction from that than I do from say beating Hamilton or St Johnstone etc.

It’s the vocal minority mate. Trust me they were very vocal but the referendum was a sickener for a lot of folk...which was nice :)

Sadly they are the majority in not only the so-called independent republic of Dundee but in Glasgow in 2014.

Lets hope any Bear, self-loathing, or not who voted for the SNP charter in 2014 has wisened up.

It's sad to let football define your vote but if you have read anything of mines from 2012 you will see that the SNP have been targeting our club and what they perceive it to be for political gain.

It's as if some PR SPIN doctor lady's front bottom went round with a power point presentation saying

"Hun Hating will see us gain 10 points in the poll"

Sadly they are the majority in not only the so-called independent republic of Dundee but in Glasgow in 2014.

Lets hope any Bear, self-loathing, or not who voted for the SNP charter in 2014 has wisened up.

It's sad to let football define your vote but if you have read anything of mines from 2012 you will see that the SNP have been targeting our club and what they perceive it to be for political gain.

It's as if some PR SPIN doctor lady's front bottom went round with a power point presentation saying

"Hun Hating will see us gain 10 points in the poll"

Your absolutely spot on, when the writing was on the wall for Labour and unfortunately, the ones with all the power within we’re from the dark side, they jumped on Mass? to the SNP, they are more cutter than us.

Your absolutely spot on, when the writing was on the wall for Labour and unfortunately, the ones with all the power within we’re from the dark side, they jumped on Mass? to the SNP, they are more cutter than us.

and that's not even a Freudian slip by the way.

Being serious now the last 10 years or so have -for someone who couldn't give a monkeys about politics- has opened my eye about how Fascistic the 19th Century Terrorist Terrorist lovers are Re. Politics.

Now you can see all the rhats jumping ship back to the HMS Comrade Corbyn.

There whole raison d'etre is to %^*& up Great Britain.

%^*& feeding poor kids and jobs thats an after thought.

Back