pena

Of course you're opinion is welcome and you are entitled to it. I fully agree we are desperate for this lets face it gamble to pay off. However some of the comments regarding the boys fitness are ludicrous Tbh. I honestly thought Pedro was being very astute in how he was managing him. I thought he was getting him used to his new surroundings and preparing him for the SPHELL that guises itself as a brand of football. I thought if we could get some solid results and ease him in over the coming weeks we would be looking much better from an attacking sense. However some of Pedro's post match comments and interview observations on finding the right moment don't marry up with the actual game time he's been given apart from maybe the Dundee game. I do believe Pedro has to rethink his strategy and revamp both the players and shape tomorrow night. In my opinion Pena is ready to play now or never he has to sink or swim.

He has to start making a contribution. I agree he simply has to start tomorrow,because we'll need him on Saturday......if he's fit enough!

Back