Pena

ArmchairBear

Let me start by clarifying that I am never ITK, never!

However...

A colleague at work today told me that her son sits beside Pena's son at school and today there was a leaving party for him as his family were going home.

Make of it what you will.

Enjoy your weekend bears.

It certainly wouldn’t be a shock, leaving party seems abit early though?! Maybe the new manager might fancy him....

Possibly his family haven't settled and they've went back , with the player himself going back in January .

I have to say it was an exciting signing and clearly the guy has got the craft of ghosting in and scoring from midfield, it seems a shame we may never see him fulfill what he can do .

I'll add that I'm not surprised it hasn't worked out , coming from Mexico to a drab Scottish summer and then winter where we get about 6 hours of daylight, It must be a big ask for his family .

Hopeful we can recoup a good chunk of what we paid for him.

Surely a bit early to be having a leaving party though, unless he knows he is off in Jan and the family are going back before him
It cold here mate if I was his wife I would be away home for some heat with more cash than I came with

Family moving back because they realise it’s inevtiabe Pena’s move to Rangers hasn’t worked out. I suspect he will be loaned back to a Mexican club during the Kanuary window and eventually a deal will ebreached for ‘an undisclosed fee’ in due course. An expensive gamble that, sadly, failed - despite his decent goals-to-games record.

It certainly wouldn’t be a shock, leaving party seems abit early though?! Maybe the new manager might fancy him....
The new manager might use him in a more forward position or else enforce discipline into his fitness regime and make him turn into the player that we hoped for.

So, we are writing off a transfer fee prior to the next manager being in place and presumably everyone having a clean slate?

Can't believe we would have a deal done already that secures him another club and us a reasonable chink of the transfer fee we paid.

Can't see this being remotely accurate.

Last edited:
Saw him and his mate walking up Buchanan street an hour ago. That doesn't add anything to the 'leaving' rumour right enough, was just sayin.

Pedro might buy them depending on where he goes to next
Pedro wont go near any of the 2 of them the same way Warburton never came in for Kiernan and Forrester etc IMO, why go back for a player who didn't do the business at your previous club and who will be very handsomely paid where they are.

However...

A colleague at work today told me that her son sits beside Pena's son at school and today there was a leaving party for him as his family were going home.

Hopefully,best for him and us.

However...

Is that right ? His son is not even nursery age yet...

https://mobile.twitter.com/MarcoPena30/status/739888166702718976/photo/2
...that's Carlos' boy from his brother's Twitter last year. Only reason I know is I found Peña's official Twitter after we signed him and linked to family accounts to see if I could find out more about our new player. There was another shot of his missus holding the boy but that must be elsewhere and I haven't time to go looking.

Sorry OP, but joined on the day the forum moved over and you're barely in double figures and Peña's toddler is in some Glasgow school with your kid ??! I'm calling bullshit...

Last edited:
I can’t believe how this is being given any kind of credence. :D

You would at least have thought that there was also a colleague that knew that Derek McInnes’ son has just joined a nursery near Thorntonhall.

Pedro wont go near any of the 2 of them the same way Warburton never came in for Kiernan and Forrester etc IMO, why go back for a player who didn't do the business at your previous club and who will be very handsomely paid where they are.

Couple of reason - he knows they can both do it in Mexico (which is where he'll end up managing) and he knows he will be able to pick them up for peanuts

Keith Jackson will no doubt write another article saying his family went home because it was too chilli for them but his son got a mexican wave goodbye, and Penas fajitas wont touch the ground when a new manager comes in.

Well played, sir.

Possibly his family haven't settled and they've went back , with the player himself going back in January .

I have to say it was an exciting signing and clearly the guy has got the craft of ghosting in and scoring from midfield, it seems a shame we may never see him fulfill what he can do .

I'll add that I'm not surprised it hasn't worked out , coming from Mexico to a drab Scottish summer and then winter where we get about 6 hours of daylight, It must be a big ask for his family .

Nah he is a useless cvunt!
A waster.
And a foreign fraud.
Surely?

Call yourself an FF's with that sort of balanced deliberation?

Maybe the family are leaving, but I wouldn't expect Pena to be going anywhere before January 1st.

Mainly the zeros I think

Is that right ? His son is not even nursery age yet...

https://mobile.twitter.com/MarcoPena30/status/739888166702718976/photo/2
...that's Carlos' boy from his brother's Twitter last year. Only reason I know is I found Peña's official Twitter after we signed him and linked to family accounts to see if I could find out more about our new player. There was another shot of his missus holding the boy but that must be elsewhere and I haven't time to go looking.

Sorry OP, but joined on the day the forum moved over and you're barely in double figures and Peña's toddler is in some Glasgow school with your kid ??! I'm calling bullshit...
Maybe the family are leaving, but I wouldn't expect Pena to be going anywhere before January 1st.
Still think the OP is kosher

Was it not on the old forum he was having family problems the reason he was seen out drinking maybe there split up and shes going home.

I read Pena only played for him a few times the last time pedro managed him so here’s hoping.

Maybe the family is heading home early. .So far Pena didn’t make the grade..pity but that's how it is

Back