Penaldo on Twitter

FSM

Anyone else seen this guy on Twitter replying to every single Rangers tweet? It’s embarrassingly sad that someone is obsessed enough to try and pose as a Rangers fan while posting the shite he does.

Don’t even want to link to his tweets as it’ll just give him oxygen.

he's got multiple accounts and they all post the same shite, usually the media team delete them after a while but it's still sad pathetic behavior from an obvious bead rattler

Anyone else seen this guy on Twitter replying to every single Rangers tweet? It’s embarrassingly sad that someone is obsessed enough to try and pose as a Rangers fan while posting the shite he does.

Don’t even want to link to his tweets as it’ll just give him oxygen.

Dropped on his head as a baby.

and yet there are still some on here who come away with the shite "and we call them obsessed" i dont think we have fans gong anywhere near that level

Last edited:
That mob are f&ckin pish this season and they all know it, I caught the last 20 odd minutes of their game tonight and world beaters Riga had the measure of them until the last f&ckin minute, they might have shaded it in extra time but we will never know cos the mhanky bastards seem to get that last minute goal.
I’m not on FB, Twitter or Insta but the bears that are need to hammer home to their players that they are representing a club that has been facilitating paedophiles for decades and this next 12 months is when they are finally going to have to answer for it. Get into the bastards heads.

The guy replies to every tweet about rangers even the Clyde scoreboard ones. It’s embarrassing at this point. He doesn’t even get likes/retweets from tims because everyone knows it’s a fake loser haha. Some people need to be sectioned

Odd this thread came up tonight as I hadn't heard of him until I stumbled across this mutant's account tonight. A VL of the highest order.

I’d simply block or mute the guy instead of making a thread about him tbh.

Blocked him after having a chuckle at some of his tweets, just thought I’d make a thread about him to warn anyone else so they can also block him immediately and he doesn’t clog up their timeline every time they want to look at the club’s official Twitter account.

Owned him a couple of times, when I could be bothered. Seems to be a bitter Feyenoord fan or is that just pretending as well?

Sounds like a sad unemployed wee virgin. I don't have enough time to reply to WhatsApp messages nevermind bombard social media with comments about us or that other mob.

No offence to any other unemployed virgins who may happen to be sad. Don't want to tar everyone with the same brush. ;)

Just think that this guy's life is doing this on social media, all day long. What a life he has carved out for himself.

Back