Penalties- who is next

ibrox1975

I’d genuinely hope that we spend lots of time working on these for a good long time.
I think a 90% success rate is the least we should be looking for.
Ryan Jack for me looks like a good option.

Just score from open play, f*** penalties, or ask if we can exchange them for free kicks outside the box. :))

at this point it might as well still be Tav. He missed a few but before that his record was impeccable. I fear getting a penalty now more than anything

Me. 61 y.o. and NEVER missed. What's the effin problem with these professional fitba players? Never got paid a penny for playing, was never that good but could, and still can, kick with both feet. Beats me how they miss.
All that said, very proud of the team tonight, great result.
WATP

Felt that Hagi was quite unlucky tonight as that was some stop from Braga keeper. If Hagi doesn’t get another chance then definitely Tav should take them

Thought Allys point about whoever fancies it should take it was good,rather than a dedicated taker who's playing pish.
And let's face it,most of us had a gut feeling Alfie was going to miss in the final.
But if I had to pick,it would be Tav again.

I’d genuinely hope that we spend lots of time working on these for a good long time.
I think a 90% success rate is the least we should be looking for.
Ryan Jack for me looks like a good option.
SG said he’s taking the next one in his interview.

I agreed with Mccoist on this that it should be whoever is most confident at the time, problem we have now is it's becomes a bigger issue every time a new player is chosen after a miss.

I think Barisic would be a good shout as he strikes the ball very well but it's whether he has the nerve.

Failing that back to Tav IMO.

Back