Penalty taker this season

I think it will continue to be Tav, but I wouldn't mind Borna stepping up.

Like many in here have already said not sure what Roofe & Itten are like on spotkicks.

Tav or Borna for me but I did notice Itten taking one on the usual Youtube compilation and he fair drilled low and very hard into the bottom corner. Don't know whether that was a one off or what the score was at the time but it did look impressive

For me it has to be tav or hagi then maybe barisic. Roofe actually doesn't have a great record he has taken 9 scored 5 missed 4.

Would be ideal if we get one soon when we're winning 3 or 4 nil, instead of the first time being a crucial one

Shame Tav went off the boil as he was incredibly reliable for a good 2-3 seasons

Defoe is probably the best at the club but he is likely to be on the bench if we were to win one.

If Tav wants it, give him it back

Yes he had a bad run but he had a fucking top notch run previously, it was due to even itself out at some point with a few misses.

If not Tav then maybe Barisic

Whoever is confident, simple as that. I don’t get the clamour to hand em back to Tav, I’m not sure how his head would be going back on them after vacating those duties.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Barisic fancied himself with the way he’s playing now and his ability to hit free kicks.

Barisic for me . Had a tenner at 20-1 last night for first goal so may be biased but what a striker of the ball

Tav if he fancies it. If not then Borna would be best suited.

incidentally, Morelos probably has the worst technique in the whole squad for striking the ball

Back