Penalty to Rangers

We're at the stage now, and have been for a while, that if we get a penalty and if its 100% the correct decision, people cry conspiracy, masonic refs, etc

I laugh at these moon howlers as much as the next Bear, but when you think about it objectively, it is actually quite pathetic and sad

We're at the stage now, and have been for a while, that if we get a penalty and if its 100% the correct decision, people cry conspiracy, masonic refs, etc

I laugh at these moon howlers as much as the next Bear, but when you think about it objectively, it is actually quite pathetic and sad
100% doesn't matter if it's stonewall or not these days, they all have an opinion.

Is there any other three words in Scotland that can create such an explosion of emotion from all different types of people?

You know, as soon as those words are typed or said, Scotland is going into meltdown.

Not us mind, we'll sit with our stolen church water and drink it all in, bliss.
Glasgow Rangers Champions

It's only a couple of weeks ago Livingston should have got one at the piggery but were denied, then they ran up the park and were given a soft one right after (which they missed thankfully). And then a few weeks back Dundee United were denied a stonewaller. Yet hardly a thing was said about any of these incidents.

I'm in England so thankfully don't have much to do with the Scottish press, radio and TV but I bet all hell has broken loose after Rangers got one last night, even though it was a clear pen. It's as if you're not meant to give us a penalty, even when it's obviously the correct decision. I guess they think it sells papers (it would put me off buying them mind!).

For as long as I can remember, any " controversial " incident involving us is dragged through the media for almost forensic analysis. That mob get horrific decisions in their favour which are quickly forgotten, their relentlessly cheating Japanese player as just the latest example.

To sum up the mendicant view of Rangers getting a penalty.
1. We shouldn’t.
2. If we do it should be when we are 5-0 up and doesn’t affect the result.

It’s hilarious on the face of it.

Then you realise it’s a concerted effort to put doubts in the referee’s mind next time there’s a decision to make.
Fortunately Beaton had the balls to make the right call this time on something happening a few feet in front of him with an unobstructed view. Not to difficult to do in reality.

Not one to miss a trick, I expect a Castore range of T-Shirts with "PENALTY TO RANGERS" emblazoned on them

B-)

This is irrelevant as the majority of those whinging won't have even watched the incident

Fortunately Beaton had the balls to make the right call this time on something happening a few feet in front of him with an unobstructed view. Not to difficult to do in reality.
Obviously penalties like last night will always be given. They aren’t always so clear cut

Aye but them doing it after every decision puts pressure on the referees. Just watch any time we get a decision or they don't, every Celtic lapdog will be out in the media slaughtering the ref. Sutton, Hartson et al.

To sum up the mendicant view of Rangers getting a penalty.
1. We shouldn’t.
2. If we do it should be when we are 5-0 up and doesn’t affect the result.

they still greet if its no. 2

every penalty we have ever had, shouldn't have been given
every one the Yahoos have had ever, was a correct call

thats it

Said it in another thread but the idea of us scoring a late penalty on New Year’s Day to win the game would send me into euphoria.

First old firm game at the piggery since their worlds came crashing down with our title win. They’ll be coming off the top deck like lemmings

Is there any other three words in Scotland that can create such an explosion of emotion from all different types of people?

You know, as soon as those words are typed or said, Scotland is going into meltdown.

Not us mind, we'll sit with our stolen church water and drink it all in, bliss.
I've absolutely no doubt that if that was them, they'd have wanted a penalty. It's a penalty all day long.

Not going to lie but first thing I do when we get a penalty is go on the super scoreboard twitter feed. It’s very amusing.

Back