People actually want Gerrard gone

Even when rangers win If the opposition get 10 percent possession in the 2nd half Gerrard gets slated for substituions, it's laughable.

Get this thread title to %^*& as well by the way.

Last thing we need is lurking journalists using it for headlines to heap more unnecessary pressure on him.

the knives are being sharpened already for a minority of the support

another few bad results and this place will go nuclear

a couple of wins and he will be rejoiced...a cpl of losses and he will be on the verge of being binned

right or wrong...this is the FolowFollow Bear Pit 2018

It’s just fans on a forum giving their opinions. that’s it. That’s all it is.

Most rangers fans aren’t on here.

Nobody at rangers cares or is affected in anyway by what is or isn’t said on here.

The level of importance some posters give to this place like it’s the epicentre of the rangers universe is bonkers.

We need to continue to support Gerrard. He hasn’t even been here six months!

The behaviour of a section of our support is embarrassing when we don’t win a game.

Did some think he was just going to come in, sort everything in 6 months and never drop a point again!?

We have some amount of supporters who are world class managers and have every answer to every so-called problem during a game ... I just wish they would let the club know so we can see them sitting in the dugout at the weekend!

Read a post earlier that said Gerrard is a zip chew away from being the new Murty.

Folk acting like losing 4-3 away in Russia is a shocking result are almost certainly thick as %^*& as well as having short memories.

It's attitudes like that which have killed many a young player trying to come through at Ibrox.

Don't forget though that there will be many mentally challengeds out there with log in to Rangers sites trying to mix it.

Anything in Europe is a bonus for us. Consider what happen last year and you realise that this season is on a completely different plant.

We should still be able to ask pertinent questions though.

The aftermath of every setback seems to be dominated by people talking about how they can't believe they're hearing people say they want Gerrard out.

Follow the arguments instead of screaming about the extremist opinion, it's yesser behaviour.

My granda ( who barely missed a game in his adult life) used to say if 4 rangers fans were deserted on an island there would be 5 supporters clubs within a week on the island.

He’s the right guy for us but he’s still learning his trade.

That doesn’t make it any less frustrating though when you don’t think he’s done what he should have.

It would be both unwise and optimistic to believe that all FF posters are in fact Rangers supporters and are those enjoy the gift of sound judgment.

No chance any right minded fan would want that.

What he’s done so far is brilliant, way beyond expectation in Europe.

Has upped the levels in the league.

Maybe folk have unrealistic ideas on where we should be but unless someone is backing a manager with 30 million we are good

In what way? Genuine interest here...in what ways has new manager shown he's the man? What areas?
I see huge learning process still to be undertaken, and a jury still out on whether he'll be a top class coach.
In the following areas: we have went a club record unbeaten in Europe. This is vital to our survival. Think about that for a minute. Secondly, we have put together this team for less than 7 million. We have made improvements to our defence and midfield. We are only 11 games into the season. Teams take longer to gel. Did you see Klopp at Liverpool for the 1st 2 years? For me, the biggest difference though is not in the results, but in the demand for higher standards. This takes time, but it is required.

Expectations are always high and rightly so, in Europe we have exceeded them this year and still in the mix for the league. A defeat like tonight is hard to take but anyone calling for S.G. head is a complete @rs3hole.

Haven't really seen anyone say this but it won't be long. There reality is we probably don't win anything this season. Can folk be patient and live with that or do they start going tonto?

I've yet to meet a Rangers fan that wants Gerrard gone. To be honest loads of people on FF wanted Walter Smith gone (the same "I told you so" folks that want everyone gone) Real Rangers fans supported us from the 3rd division. You cannot take a break of you are truly in love. I have been in love with Rangers for over 50 years non=stop and will be until I die

Thread chopped earlier saying get Dyche in NOW
2lcwrbo.jpg

The guys had one transfer window ffs..... give him a few more to build his squad up.
I believe if he can get a few more experienced attacking players we won’t be far away.
Give him time & support ffs..... some wallopers would want us to change managers after every 6 months at this rate.

I've not read the thread but I don't know anyone who says that.

He is doing a very good job but his changes during games are poor. They must improve.

It's very early days he's only had one window ffs. Yes there will be problems along the way but it was only 6 months ago we got pumped 4 and 5 -0 off the filth in the space of a couple of weeks.

Ripping up the Gerrard project and stsrting again after 4 months would be laughable.

It was all the stevie G express choo choo onto 55 stuff.
The expectation level was just set to high
Then with beast fc starting poorly it helped us believe we were on the rise and they were falling away.
Now they have clicked again its making us look worse.

Gerrard signed a 4 year deal for a reason
It was a huge project.
On top of that it's his first real shot at management.
He has had to start from scratch.
Squad backroom staff scouting network.
Fixing hummel training centre.
Next it's Ibrox
People seem to forget just how bad Pedro left us.
Closing gap to to the scum and being second best team will have to do for now.
Anything can happen but some realism is needed and calmer heads

Some right clueless idiots out there, basic schoolboy defensive errors from our players cost us the game tonight, not our manager. Anyone calling for his head are in the "what they know about football you could write on a postage atamp bracket"

Gerrard is THE man to take Rangers forward. He will be criticised as will any manager after a defeat. Any bear who wants him gone though, should just find another team to follow.

It was all the stevie G express choo choo onto 55 stuff.
The expectation level was just set to high
Then with beast fc starting poorly it helped us believe we were on the rise and they were falling away.
Now they have clicked again its making us look worse.

Gerrard signed a 4 year deal for a reason
It was a huge project.
On top of that it's his first real shot at management.
He has had to start from scratch.
Squad backroom staff scouting network.
Fixing hummel training centre.
Next it's Ibrox
People seem to forget just how bad Pedro left us.
Closing gap to to the scum and being second best team will have to do for now.
Anything can happen but some realism is needed and calmer heads
All of this ^

Nah that's just fucking ludicrous. No matter how things go he needs two seasons at least, no one else is Coming in and doing any better than him. :)D Walter aside)

Back