People going "full sevco"

Diego Forlan

Official Ticketer
Every witnessed someone turn the sevco up to eleven?

First game of the season (against Aberdeen), me and the mrs went to church on the hill to watch.

Was a guy in his early 50s at one of the tables midway through his breakfast as they turned on the pre match build up to our game, Shouted a waitress over to complain that they were showing our game, and we "wur cheats", much to the bemusement of his wife and daughter who were sat with him. When he was told they were showing the game, he got up and left.

They really are a strange breed.

A guy who used to drag his missus along to shout abuse at division 3 Rangers on a sunday morning.
In spite of never actually attending football, we never saw him when Paedo FC were on.

Funny how they call us cheats while denying our existence at the same time.
'Tis a dark dark place in the mind of a sevcoholic.

First game of the season (against Aberdeen), me and the mrs went to church on the hill to watch.

Was a guy in his early 50s at one of the tables midway through his breakfast as they turned on the pre match build up to our game, Shouted a waitress over to complain that they were showing our game, and we "wur cheats", much to the bemusement of his wife and daughter who were sat with him. When he was told they were showing the game, he got up and left.

Somebody should have asked him if he really wanted to watch the childrens TV instead.

Rather be sevco,than the Bigjockknewco

In work at the end of my shift getting changed, me and another boy discussing Rangers and how we are in the ascendancy, I shit you not this thing comes stoating out the toilet pulling his trousers up shouting “aye but yeez owe mullyins and payed for Dafo way season tikkit munny”. The both of us just fell about laughing at the mutant. He tried to apologise 2 days later after we told the full workplace

Was working on isle jura and a new guy started as site foreman we used to call him the Daily ranger as every day he would be giving us the news on Rangers, this was during the later era of Murtys rein when wasnt much good news.

So one day we are all in a room digesting the news Stevie G was going to be Rangers manager a few Irish, english and Scottish boys talking about how good its going to be how much money to spend etc

And he goes into full blown meltdown about Rangers being MK Dons and we would be in admin by the end of the week, he had been saying for weeks he hears we were going into admin but hoped it didnt happen as he wanted strong Rangers

Arguement ended with me telling him to bolt before he got knocked out and another boy calling him a pedo

He was actually foaming at the mouth when he went on his rant bizarre behaviour

Season before last we were playing Partick at Ibrox. My ST at the time was BF5 right beside the segregation (since moved to another part of BF5 cause of cunts like this) and there was a guy there in his 40s with his wife and their son, who couldn't have been older than 8 years old. Some 'banter' going back and forth, very tame by the usual standards tbh and this lady's front bottom starts screaming, absolutely screaming about us being this and that and cheats and tax and the union and Kunt this and scum that blah blah, everyone around was just like mate shut the %^*& up. His wee boy looked absolutely terrified, his wife mortified and he was turning purple with how much he was jumping around screaming at us. Weird, weird fuckin bunch.

Season before last we were playing Partick at Ibrox. My ST at the time was BF5 right beside the segregation (since moved to another part of BF5 cause of cunts like this) and there was a guy there in his 40s with his wife and their son, who couldn't have been older than 8 years old. Some 'banter' going back and forth, very tame by the usual standards tbh and this lady's front bottom starts screaming, absolutely screaming about us being this and that and cheats and tax and the union and Kunt this and scum that blah blah, everyone around was just like mate shut the %^*& up. His wee boy looked absolutely terrified, his wife mortified and he was turning purple with how much he was jumping around screaming at us. Weird, weird fuckin bunch.
See in that circumstance when they’re so angry that the slightest thing could just set them off to the point of no return. I find it best just to say “dry your eyes” drives them fucking mad!

Over heard a group of raith rovers fans giving it sevco this and that a few months ago. We play football and they are on after us. Fast forward to yesterday and I’m taking a corner at 7s see them walking past and let rip at them. Enjoy league one again part time next season girfuy!. Childish I know but loved it and they didn’t enjoy one bit.

They really should keep a low profile.

They should keep their mouths shut.

They should forget allegations of Rangers cheating.

They should forget title stripping (unless it's their own titles.)

They should forget Resolution 12.

They should be thinking about what an odious bunch of paedofiles their club employed. Employed, nurtured, and protected.

Was working on isle jura and a new guy started as site foreman we used to call him the Daily ranger as every day he would be giving us the news on Rangers, this was during the later era of Murtys rein when wasnt much good news.

So one day we are all in a room digesting the news Stevie G was going to be Rangers manager a few Irish, english and Scottish boys talking about how good its going to be how much money to spend etc

And he goes into full blown meltdown about Rangers being MK Dons and we would be in admin by the end of the week, he had been saying for weeks he hears we were going into admin but hoped it didnt happen as he wanted strong Rangers

Arguement ended with me telling him to bolt before he got knocked out and another boy calling him a pedo

He was actually foaming at the mouth when he went on his rant bizarre behaviour
Lunatic's who should be locked up mate.

They should be thinking about what an odious bunch of paedofiles their club employed. Employed, nurtured, and protected.
They should, but they won't.

My wife's brother had our game versus Elgin or some shite, away from home, on on a Friday night. 3rd division, we're in different leagues, it's a friday night....why?

Two roasters in the Overlee in Clarkston at the weekend there.
Both games were on (Rangers on the big screen obviously) but the two of them were fixated with our game, enthusing with every Kilmarnock attack. So much so that they hadn’t even noticed that their paedophile harbouring team had taken the lead for 5 minutes.

Absolute weirdos.

Last met a group of them in the pub enjoying Rangers 4-2 win at Pittodrie this season. They had actually been at the game but left at half time to come to the pub and froth at the tv instead.

At full-time 2 of them approached us (myself and a fellow bluenose who is a pensioner) to present their theory that Defoe was being paid for by unseen hands in higher places than those at Ibrox. We were cheats you see. I agreed with every word and smiled at every accusation.

Make no mistake, 2012 has ended any sense of rational thinking in Scotland.

Do you own a DeLorean by any chance?

Everyone seems to have forgot their decades of tax evasion fiddling the gates.
Will anyone ever investigate that?

I had a few Tim “mates” and a couple of them are generally quite sensible but one went full sevco back in 2012-13, had to unfriend the prick on Facebook and in real life. Haven’t seen him in a year and even then that was an unavoidable social event.

“Use pyoor cheetit uzzzz fur years!”

Stealth reading at the time on his twitter timeline was more revealing, he was totally obsessed with us.

I could care less nowadays what the prick does or doesn’t do, but when we get 55 I’m getting a flute band to his house and we are going to give it fucking laldy!

Think that's way down the list of things that need investigated.
I agree, but it should remain on the list.
Prices may have gone up, but so has the value of most things.
10,000 a game on average? at today's average of 30 quid, for 30 years? Tax on the equivalent of £150 million worth of tickets plus interest and fees.
Even though it's not child buggery, it's still a lot of cash.

It was pre-sevco, but when I first came to the US I watched a Rangers v Celtic game in a pub that was hosting the "South Boston Celtic Supporters Club". Most of it was ok, we won and the Celtic fans were mainly Irish guys who didn't really care and were just looking for an excuse to start drinking at 10am, but at the final whistle one of their Scottish fans clambered onto the bar, crawled/stumbled the length of it kicking over beers as he went, and punched the tv screen.

I agree, but it should remain on the list.
Prices may have gone up, but so has the value of most things.
10,000 a game on average? at today's average of 30 quid, for 30 years? Tax on the equivalent of £150 million worth of tickets plus interest and fees.
Even though it's not child buggery, it's still a lot of cash.
It is mate and although they were fairly brazen about it, it'd be a hell of a job proving it.
That, and HMRC would need to want to investigate. The way we were hounded, it's abundantly clear it was more than just a tax bill they were after.

Fit I prefer men ye say if uh told ye yer club wiz deed
What club?
Rangers
Are they dead?
Aye
Were you at the game tonight?
Aye
Who was playing?

Sevcooooo.

It was pre-sevco, but when I first came to the US I watched a Rangers v Celtic game in a pub that was hosting the "South Boston Celtic Supporters Club". Most of it was ok, we won and the Celtic fans were mainly Irish guys who didn't really care and were just looking for an excuse to start drinking at 10am, but at the final whistle one of their Scottish fans clambered onto the bar, crawled/stumbled the length of it kicking over beers as he went, and punched the tv screen.

Classy guy :D

I actually wondered if the other guy in the pub was a poster on here but I was watching Rangers vs Hibs in the pub nearest the train station in Inverness a couple of years ago. There was a group of guys in their 50s kicking every ball for Hibs and another Rangers fan (on his own) vocally supporting us. We ended up winning 1-0 (I think) and at the end of the game, the most mental one was just shouting directly at him about Rangers not paying taxes. I felt more sorry for him than anything else. Fair enough you might expect an old jake in the Gallowgate to behave like that but someone living in the Highlands you'd hope was a bit more removed from it all emotionally.

I do deliveries for a Chinese, couple of years ago two rockets came into shop and I saved them the taxi fare by delivering them home as well as their food, I'm quite easy going and never shy to tell strangers I'm a Bluenose, pair of 19th Century Terrorist wanks I dropped off, zombie patter cracked me up :rolleyes:

Back